triet92

Club Regular
Amazon Shark can you re upload these video ?

Xena: Warrior Princess - S5 E13 "Eternal Bonds" (1999)

A huge battle between Xena and her partner, against an army of female warriors; along with male warriors. Most of them are KO'd or killed, including the lead villianess of the episode. After she is defeated, the remaining warriors retreat, leaving their fallen comrades behind.

I've included the full scene, along with an edited version showing only the zako, and a couple of small edits of two of my favorite parts.

http://we.tl/DSG19Y5r8h

Also, here is the next batch of Zako scenes, old and new. It includes the other trailer for Spy Saga.

http://we.tl/6CUonAu8Ht

Sorry about the wait, been pretty busy lately. Here is the next batch of zako scenes:

http://we.tl/Y0MIfab0NG

Here is yet another batch of zako scenes, some old, some new. One of the Spy Saga trailers is included.

http://we.tl/2qXvJILfHX

BTW, here the link for Bolero 2
https://www.wetransfer.com/download...db148daba36c54e9815fbc5320130919202915/6ba3b3

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny James

Potential Patron

sindragoon

Casual Client
these are from the old Japanese tv series kikaider

They are female version of the villains main robot foot soldiers.
They appeared in 1 or 2 episodes (including an episode called Pink Armadillo)

Apparently this movie is very hard to find. I tried to search for Episode 24 - Pink Armadillo: Sinister Temptress
that has those zakos but all I can find is some clip of the pink Armadillo monster

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I tried searching around the internet for those 2 episodes of Kikaider, and couldn't really find anything. That's a tough one to find, and the episodes are from 1972!!! Looks like early Zen-pictures type stuff, but made in the 70s.

MacabeNova

Casual Client
I have been looking for episode 6 of Kagestar for 3 years. It's the one with the black-leotard minions. THREE YEARS. No luck.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I will have episode 24 of Kikaider within 3 hours. That one was easy.

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaand I'm here to tell you that one gets punched, and nothing beyond that. It's not even interesting. You don't even see them land on the ground. Would not recommend.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I have been looking for episode 6 of Kagestar for 3 years. It's the one with the black-leotard minions. THREE YEARS. No luck.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I will have episode 24 of Kikaider within 3 hours. That one was easy.

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaand I'm here to tell you that one gets punched, and nothing beyond that. It's not even interesting. You don't even see them land on the ground. Would not recommend.

I;ve seen a few episodes and some snippets of Kikaider on youtube years ago, nothing particular interesting in that series. wouldnt be surprised if the female androids were played by male stuntmen. Kagestar on the other hand clearly had female actresses playing the part. I saw the Panther woman episodes about a year ago on youtube, but it;s since been deleted. i may have it on my harddrive somewhere, i'll have a look.

I also want to see the episode with the black leotard henchwomen, there also appears to be a third episode with red leotard henchwomen alongside male henchmen.

-----

Double Zero (2004) was a french film with such potential.
A plot revolving around an army of henchwomen, some slapstick action and a big budget. Such a shame the director didn't have the balls to take full advantage of the setup. we were left with a mediocre film with so many missed opportunities

Double Zero (2004) - Check Trailer - YouTube

ran

Club Regular
I;ve seen a few episodes and some snippets of Kikaider on youtube years ago, nothing particular interesting in that series. wouldnt be surprised if the female androids were played by male stuntmen. Kagestar on the other hand clearly had female actresses playing the part. I saw the Panther woman episodes about a year ago on youtube, but it;s since been deleted. i may have it on my harddrive somewhere, i'll have a look.

I also want to see the episode with the black leotard henchwomen, there also appears to be a third episode with red leotard henchwomen alongside male henchmen.

-----

Double Zero (2004) was a french film with such potential.
A plot revolving around an army of henchwomen, some slapstick action and a big budget. Such a shame the director didn't have the balls to take full advantage of the setup. we were left with a mediocre film with so many missed opportunities

Double Zero (2004) - Check Trailer - YouTube

Can't agree more. I heard of this movie and spent vast amount of time to find it. When I close this playing window, I felt really angry and disappointed.

Danny James

Potential Patron

Last edited by a moderator:

Am-500

Casual Client
I found a Bangladeshi movie called "Deyaring" which features a lot of henchwomen of an evil female boss. I found their costumes to be very interesting. Probably, this is the remake of an english movie called "Lethal Weapon". Please try to find some more of these stuffs.
Deyaring

Danny James

Potential Patron
I found a Bangladeshi movie called "Deyaring" which features a lot of henchwomen of an evil female boss. I found their costumes to be very interesting. Probably, this is the remake of an english movie called "Lethal Weapon". Please try to find some more of these stuffs.
Deyaring
Oh, Why it is " Lethal weapon" - it is " Naked weapon" - A Hokong movie

Danny James

Potential Patron
Mother of All Monster
HERCULES: THE LEGENDARY JOURNEYS S02E07 - The Mother of All Monsters - Watch Movies Online For Free on TubePlus

Monster Child in the Promised Land
HERCULES: THE LEGENDARY JOURNEYS S03E06 - Monster Child in the Promised Land - Watch Movies Online For Free on TubePlus

Hera%27s_archers.jpg

Mother_monsters_03.jpg
what a waste ! They just disapear as death, but at least i love their boobs

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I got it earlier, and I must say, it's just as good as Bolero 2, if not better. There is better views of the action and defeated henchies while the action continues around them, so it's a step up from the earlier Female Combatant videos. I wish those fight scenes would last longer. I'm all about the henchwomen wearing the tight black outfit, shows off their butts; and it seems that the zako are actually evil this time.

I would prefer the head cap be a different color, maybe red, or black to match the tight outfit. Otherwise, I like the outfit.

Will have to watch it a few more times before I can definitely say it's the best one (so far it seems like it.)

MacabeNova

Casual Client
Spot me 27 bucks? :P Kust kidding, I'll wait, I'll wait. But man, it will feel like the longest wait ever!

- - - Updated - - -

(someone get this out there, though...I'm gonna pay for it, I promise!)

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
I got it earlier...
...Will have to watch it a few more times before I can definitely say it's the best one (so far it seems like it.)

You wouldn't be willing to un-DRM and share it with us? ;)

As for me... I've only watched the sample video, and from what I could see, many of the "Zako situations" that turn me on are there:

- swordfights to the death
- digital multiplications, as to simulate a moltitude of Zako... either in aftermaths and before battles
- knocked-down Zako, merciless finished off
- Zako used as human shields
- Zako slain by their boss. Out of rage, to discipline them or else... hard to tell from the sample.
- unarmed Zako massacred by overpowered heroes
- knocked-out Zako abandoned to their doom in an exploding base

If this new movie is half as good as AmazonShark says, even if he and I seem to prefer slightly different situations, I'll definitely love this one! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.