Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Last clip - Golden eye 3
Last pic - h109.jpg
And thank you very much for Grl from Rio. I love that gils and their bras :)
Girl From Rio - 3 - sht.wmv_snapshot_00.21_[2013.08.07_16.54.21].jpg

QuanTa1810

Potential Patron

This fight among those girls kinda lame, terrible acting but it shows koed zako pretty clear
I also found this video about Bolero, this one is pretty new

Last edited by a moderator:

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
Woah just downloaded the batch with the High Kick Girl scene... I really drooled at those schoolgirls getting their asses kicked. Need more of that o____o

burom

Master of this Domain

This fight among those girls kinda lame, terrible acting but it shows koed zako pretty clear
I also found this video about Bolero, this one is pretty new

I think I found part I of that first video...

Last edited by a moderator:

Am-500

Casual Client
I am searching for a film called "Rowdy Rani". Its a Telugu movie (Indian) of the early 70s directed by KSR Doss. A sequel to this was a Hindi movie called "Rani Mera Naam". This film shows demise of henchwomen including dead henchwomen lying on the ground or piled up on another. The hindi movie is available but I want to see the original Telugu version, but unfortunately can't find it. If anyone manages to find it please let me know. Thanks

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I am searching for a film called "Rowdy Rani". Its a Telugu movie (Indian) of the early 70s directed by KSR Doss. A sequel to this was a Hindi movie called "Rani Mera Naam". This film shows demise of henchwomen including dead henchwomen lying on the ground or piled up on another. The hindi movie is available but I want to see the original Telugu version, but unfortunately can't find it. If anyone manages to find it please let me know. Thanks

Is this it?

TAMIL FULL MOVIE ROWDY RANI - YouTube

I can't seem to find any henchwomen scenes. Can anyone help???

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Biker and Cowgirl Zako Part 1

Hello all,

There have been so many incredible contributions to this thread over the past several months...I don't even know where to start, except to say thanks to everyone who has contributed. I have noticed, however, that there seem to be many more contributions coming from Japanese productions than anywhere else...now this isn't a bad thing, but it does make me want to balance out those contributions with stuff from other parts of the world. "Zako" may come from a Japanese term, but the interest in low level henchbabes is global!

So instead of just complaining about how hard it is to find zako and henchbabes in western productions, I decided to try and put together some scenes from one of my personal favorite zako ideas: biker babes and cowgirl zako. Such a scenario seems almost perfect to me: a bunch of rowdy outlaw rebels who ride either bikes or horses, spend their time in the bar or saloon, and get in bar brawls and gun fights. And whether they are bikers or cowgirls, they wear similar outfits: skintight jeans, high-heel boots, and low-cut tops. (And sometimes leather). Eventually, of course, they end up confronting the heroes, either with fists or guns...but we know how those fights usually end for the baddies in old western movies!

Unfortunately, my search for zako scenes of this kind has left me very frustrated...there are so few biker/cowgirl zako out there! We need more! But here is the little I could put together. First here's a compilation with a little of everything I could find...it has zako from Mexican movies and YouTube series ("Las Hijas de Xuchi Paxuchil" and "El Vaquero del Oeste"), from promotional material ("GunFun" and "WantedCowgirls"), from live wild west shows ("shootouts" at Jackson Hole, Wyoming, put on YouTube), and finally from a 3d poser movie. Here's the compilation:
Cowgirl Western Zako Action Compilation.wmv
Here are some images (I'm not sure where the last two come from):
Las Hijas de Xuchi Paxuchil_0003.jpg Las Hijas de Xuchi Paxuchil_0004.jpg old_west_shoot_out_1.jpg Cowgirl Zako Action Gun Fun 02.jpg Cowgirl Zako Action Gun Fun 03.jpg Cowgirl Zako Action Gun Fun 04.png Cowgirl Zako Action Gun Fun 05.png Cowgirls zako action pete 02.jpg HL53 Cowgirl Zako Action Gunslinger.png

Next, here's a small clip featuring one of my favorite biker henchbabes...there are actually a few biker zako babes in this...the first two are 100% zako who are only shown for a split second as they are gunned down (unfortunately), while it is debatable whether the last is a zako or a more elite henchbabe...but at the end she is treated as just as disposable as the first two:
Driven To Kill Real Bullets Zako.wmv
Driven To Kill Real Bullets Zako Compilation.png

Finally, here's a compilation of clips from four movies, each featuring the same Mexican actress. In each movie she plays a bad babe of some sort. In one she plays a somewhat larger role than one would expect from a pure zako, even trying (and failing) to seduce the hero, but in each movie she is eliminated by the good guys and promptly forgotten in true zako fashion (forgotten too quickly, unfortunately). Also unfortunately, in the last two she is less of an action babe and more of just a bystander on the bad side...I almost didn't include the final two movies because she is so passive she seems more like a victim than a baddie. But on the other hand, when she is being an active henchbabe, she is amazing, in my opinion. (I have a thing for thicker or curvier women acting as bad babes, and she definitely qualifies):
Maria Mercedes Anaya Compilation Zako.jpg
Maria Mercedes Anaya Zako.wmv

That's all for now...there is so little of this kind of stuff. Does anyone else know of more?
Best,
- Kimblis

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.