MacabeNova

Casual Client
You decided to "risk it" with Paypal, after all!? ;-)
That's what I did: copy & paste the various parts into Google Translator.

For you Macabe and all the others who can't wait...

First I downloaded the 3 parts: it may take several hours if you don't have a premium account with Ryushare, then you'd better get started with that ASAP.
In the meanwhile I subscribed here: ZEUS [????] - Powered by Discuz!
I sent ZEUS a PM (use very simple English, and short sentences!) and he told me to pay US$ 6 via Paypal to a certain account. I did, and he then sent me the password to unrar the videos.
The quality is quite good: I guess he simply removed the DRM from the original files from GIGA.

Enjoy.

Oh..... Nandoit...
You can find plenty of images on the GIGA website here: GIGA-WEB.com - Japanese Superheroine Sex Movie

It's been almost 24 hours and no word in my PM. How long did it take you to get yours?

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Various Zako clips!

Large fight scene with large number of female minions fighting main female characters. The idea of the fight by the pool in swimsuits is hot, but the fighting quality really is lousey...if only better fights it could have been quite good.
[video=youtube_share;ADXHrPmfgh0]http://youtu.be/ADXHrPmfgh0[/video]

Bedroom fight with a female henchwoman and her two sexy minions confronting a woman in her bed. The two minions are somewhat defeated and then the henchwoman fights the woman ending in a battle in a large bath in the same room...wish the fights could have been better, but the scene is hot!
[video=youtube_share;244TtYfcGsM]http://youtu.be/244TtYfcGsM[/video]

Here's a few clips with spy versus enemy, but wish they had more than one enemy guard present. The girls are hot and the combat decent...but seems to be the same two girls with slightly different scenes. If they had several of the guards looking like this and similar fights it would be quite an awesome video!
[video=youtube_share;irQ7mJ1PDxo]http://youtu.be/irQ7mJ1PDxo[/video]
[video=youtube_share;pBoBL-3p31I]http://youtu.be/pBoBL-3p31I[/video]
[video=youtube_share;yf9cBOlrxL4]http://youtu.be/yf9cBOlrxL4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

nandoit

Vivacious Visitor
Are you able to understand where to read the PM?
I also joined the forum and I did not receive pm.

I have bought the pw but it does not work!
I put the rar file in stuffit expander, than my mac asks pw and than file tell me "Incorrect passphase".
Some one help me?

AgentAika

Swell Supporter

Great finds! The fighting action is really good! Just wish they did more hand-to-hand and less with weapons. Think there must be a baseball bat store nearby! ;)

Here are two more...

In this Hood Rats clip, the three main characters get their butts kicked!

Here is some info on the movie...actually there are two..."Beautiful girls kicking ass, Smashing skulls and fighting Gang members in Los Angeles. One battle after another till confronting the King of the streets."
Hoodrats 2: Hoodrat Warriors (2008) - IMDb
0082435551082_500X500.jpg Hood_Rats_2_scan.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sexy, but short fight with female being attacked by two other women in a restroom. Shortly after she is attacked, she fights back knocking out the two women easily with one well placed blow each.

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
A few users have contacted me asking for my advice because after puchasing the password to unRAR the movie from the administrator of this website, they keep/kept receiving wrong passwords.

I got a wrong one myself at first, but I thought it was just a random mistake. I contacted the seller and the next day I received the correct one! Then it was just a minor nuisance to me, that I didn't think was even worth mentioning in my post!

I realized later that it is instead a very common problem, and apparently others haven't been so lucky but had to wait for a 2nd or 3rd password before it actually worked!

I just wanted to let this issue be known, so that those interested buy being aware that this kind of issue might (and probably will) arise.

Since I recommended that source for the movie in question (still the only unofficial one available to date, to my knowledge!) I apologize with those I involuntarily caused troubles to! :)

At this stage... I believe it won't be long before our good man Rayheng posts a free-for-all version of the movie here:
http://www.undertow.club/jav-superh...ollection-updating-no-requests.html#post47117

As the previous post correctly states, it is indeed available for digital download only, at the moment! :brains...!:
And yes, the mentioned release date is for the DVD, which I suppose none of us will ever order from Japan!? :slow:

As for "more affordable" sources, I've found one:

GOMK-60 ???????2 - GIGA?? - ZEUS [????] - Powered by Discuz!

It is a Chinese website, and once you download the 3 RAR chunks, to unrar the videos you'll need a password, which will be sent by the administrator via PM... upon payment of a modest fee of US$ 6 via Paypal!

I guess nobody could honestly say "I can't afford that sum" now! :evilish:

View attachment 46604

P.S.: my personal opinion is... it's worth every penny! Anyone interested into Zako should invest the small sum necessary to get this movie... which is by far the best Bolero video to date! Maybe I'll write a short comment/summary of it over the next few days... or maybe not! Either way, trust my word for now: it is reaaaaaaaally very good!

eLEOnore

Avid Affiliate
This is an example of a missed opportunity.
Korean action movie; City of Violence
The hero is attacked by multiple themed teenage gangs in the street. The gangs include;
Baseball Furies,
Bikers,
B-Boy Dancers,
Schoolboys
and Schoolgirls.

Guess which is the only group that just stands in the background watching....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekH7qCewLdc

Note; there are also some female members in the B-Boy gang, but they also just stand around.

Korea seams to have a large amount of movies and dramas featuring fighting girl gangs (knows as iljin in korean), but tend to have the figting done off-screen, showing only the aftermath.

Yes, I've got this movie on DVD, I expected some aweosme Warrior-like fightscenes, but it was a dull with or without zakos even, but yeah, it was a diasppointment that those girls just stood there... maybe they were really school girls, just casually walking by? :D

- - - Updated - - -

REQUEST

Switch, 2012
A Chinese action movie, i read a review about it:

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/06/review-switch-proves-a-mission-impossible-for-andy-lau.html

"Tong Dawei plays Yamamoto, a peroxide ponytail-sporting yakuza with deep-seated mummy issues, who runs a gang of deadly female assassins prone to dressing as bridesmaids and rollerblading nurses when on the job.......... The final confrontation, in which X and Lin take on Yamamoto's army of henchwomen in his secret Tokyo lair, also felt more assured."

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB98AlAaBeo

Can Anyone find this movie?

Yes, I just downloaded this movie and it was horrible, no wonder it has 1,3 point from 10 on IMDb. And there is no Zako scenes. At all. Avoid at all costs.

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
just spend 3 days getting the 3 files.. why wouldn't you just give us the password? everyone would be happy. as for your 6$, its like paying a round of beer for everyone for just 6$

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
A great scene that MMP from the Evil Babes board found on youtube. It's from an Indian movie called "Rebel" and it's in great HD quality. A bunch of zako in red shirts and black pants get beat up and KO'd, possibly killed, by the hero, along with a bunch of henchmen.

Prabhas Highlight Action Climax - Rebel Telugu Movie - YouTube

I also made an edited clip featuring all the zako in action, and the action that continues around them after they are defeated.

http://we.tl/DjdrUBfp31

- - - Updated - - -

just spend 3 days getting the 3 files.. why wouldn't you just give us the password? everyone would be happy. as for your 6$, its like paying a round of beer for everyone for just 6$

Are you talking about Bolero 2? Any chance you could share with the rest of us? We'd definitely appreciate your hard work.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I just downloaded this movie [Switch] and it was horrible, no wonder it has 1,3 point from 10 on IMDb. And there is no Zako scenes. At all. Avoid at all costs.

Huh? I watched it, and there are a few Zako scenes. And there is a big zako fight towards the end, and they all get their asses handed to them. I didn't particularly like the fight scene, the camera moved too fast, but it's there.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
What do you guys think of Bolero 2?

I watched some of it, and must say, it is probably the best Female Combatants video ever. It's right up my alley, because there is better continuity of the action; a henchwoman will go down, and we'll see her go down and/or see her defeated on the ground while the action continues around her, and the other defeated zako. A lot less shaky camera, too. Again, I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but I already think it's the best one so far. It beats the last 3 Female Combatants movies since they rebooted the series. I hope they continue to do what they did in Bolero 2, and make it even better. Also, perhaps bring back some of the old outfits from Bolero, Bandobure, and maybe even one of the really old ones where the zako were dressed in all black tight outfits (but with the kind of masks they've been using lately, instead of covering their entire face and head.)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
No one? Have you guys not seen it yet? Rayheng uploaded it on the GIGA/Zen thread. Don't miss out, it's got some of the best zako moments.

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor

Hey, do you know where I can whatch the movie "Spy Saga"?

And can someone tell me the name of more Movies like "Sabotage 2", or "temptress of a thousand Faces" or "Operation Whiteshark" where female armys are killed? ;)

Thanks!

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hey, do you know where I can whatch the movie "Spy Saga"?

And can someone tell me the name of more Movies like "Sabotage 2", or "temptress of a thousand Faces" or "Operation Whiteshark" where female armys are killed? ;)

Thanks!

Spy Saga - According to their website, it looks like there's stuck in development hell

Also, this entire thread is dedicated to Zako/female goons/mooks/henchgirls like in the movies you listed. Just brows through it and keep checking back (updates/contributions are slowing but still happening)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here's the first batch of zako scenes I have, some already seen in this thread, some not, as this is for those who didn't get scenes from earlier in the thread, but there are also some new things that haven't been posted here yet. Will be updating throughout the next week at least.

http://we.tl/GVcPMbeoG3

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
Can you tell me the Website from Spay Saga please? ;)

Ok so I will wait for more Stuff here! Thanks to Amazon Shark! :)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here is the web site for Spy Saga. Spy Saga | Coming Soon!
The movie is still in production, which I've read continues in September, so the earliest the movie will come out will be 2014.

Here is the second batch of Zako scenes, some already seen here, some new.

http://we.tl/48p6kwpPaw

- - - Updated - - -

Just found this. Nice little squad of Zako, basically naked with guns and ammo. I'd love to see these girls in action.
83_5902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.