List of Rise of the Tomb Raider .dds files (1 Viewer)

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
Hi everyone, since the modding of DX11 based games is starting to become a thing thanks to resorep (huge thanks to the creator!), this might prove useful.
In this thread, mods for Rise of the Tomb Raider are being created. But modding textures and profiles is still a hard job since finding the right files is tedious to say the least. Therefore, I think all modders should share all their file findings to one big list, stating the uses and names of each .dds file.
I started a pathetic bit of it for now, feel free to add everything you find to it and post it back in this thread, so everyone can get the newest version from you.
Once this thread grows bigger I will try to edit this post to always have the newest version.

What do you think of the idea?

And most importantly, I don't really think exchanging excel files is the way to go here. Please share your thoughts on what might be a better solution.

Thanks again, especially Vergil Vergil for the original mod, @veironn for the headstart on this and @Ray Wing for creating resorep.

Attachments

dds_list.rar
5.6 KB · Views: 433

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
So if I understood that right, I post that link here and everyone seeing it can then edit it?

dds_list

which, for now, would be ok. I guess I might change it at some point if there is too many editings, giving access only to actual modders. But that would mean collecting all of the adresses. But send them to me if you want, that means I can immediately add you if I have to close it publically, griefing may occur...
Also, I encourage everyone to download it from time to time. nothing wrong with some backups... ;)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
So if I understood that right, I post that link here and everyone seeing it can then edit it?

dds_list

which, for now, would be ok. I guess I might change it at some point if there is too many editings, giving access only to actual modders. But that would mean collecting all of the adresses. But send them to me if you want, that means I can immediately add you if I have to close it publically, griefing may occur...
Also, I encourage everyone to download it from time to time. nothing wrong with some backups... ;)

You asked about "...everyone seeing it can then edit it ..." Unless I'm mistaken (it would not be the first time) to edit your file, someone would have to be registered at google docs and then log in, and then submit a request to you to for permission to edit the file.

Very respectfully
fleet

Evolving

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the hint. I set the privacy setting to public, for everyone with the link to access and edit. However, I'm not sure if that really works. It might be that you are right, and only registrated members can use the link. I guess I'll see what happens.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks for the hint. I set the privacy setting to public, for everyone with the link to access and edit. However, I'm not sure if that really works. It might be that you are right, and only registrated members can use the link. I guess I'll see what happens.
When you set the privacy setting to public, it means that anyone who has the link can see the file and download it. However, only editors (those you designate) can edit the file.
To verify this, use your link without logging onto google drive and see if you can edit it.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Vergil

Content Creator
I think this is just fine. Everyone can read it and if someone wants to add something he/she press the button that asks for permission. :) I will do so when I have something to add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.