Lingerie football league video (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I can say I'm not a fan. Girls don't look great and the outfit isn't really doing much for me. Gymnasts are sexier. Swimmers too. This outfit isn't very much more revealing than what female MMA fighters wear. Speaking of... Anyone into those naked wrestling clips? Clearly more groping than actual attacks but some of them aren't too bad I think.

Would be nice if your title and post content were exchanged. As is the title does nothing to tell us what is inside forcing you to click it which is bad for forums in the long run if it happens commonly.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I know a photographer that gets contracted to shoot those events every now and then. I've never actually taken the time to check it out. My disinterest for sports runs pretty deep.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I've never actually taken the time to check it out. My disinterest for sports runs pretty deep.

I hear what you are saying I really don't care for sports myself either it was just something I happened to come across while on the net and I thought I'd share it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.