League of Legends Characters (1 Viewer)

LRevolution

Potential Patron
Hi all, it's my first topic and I want to bring you these LoL characters.

ALL OF THIS WORK IS NOT MINE, IT'S bundled BY lolhentai TEAM and made by DANTE !!!
All sources will be at the end of the topic

So like you can't say I took this work and say I made it, I'm not a develloper or modder, I'm just a user.

EDIT by moderator.
This is an old post from prior to the site consolidation. I have posted a valid link.
Files can be found at SDT_Hentai_Edition_v.7.rar | Solidfiles

Last edited by a moderator:

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
I wonder if even Dante knows hes credited on that site... though NO LINK back to his thread though they have a few links leading back to other guides/members here though older posts. Hey LRevolution, if your a member of those forums. Could you contact them or even suggest a post there for them to at least link back to Dante's page?

Still, seems like a nice package for those LOL fans. At least there not trying to make money like someone else tried to some time ago on the C4S sites.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
http://www.lolhentai.net/superdeepthroat ---> http://www.lolhentai.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=154 (Look for "Click here to talk about it on the forum.") ---> 1st post in that thread contains the links I was referring to. (The outdated/older ones). Thanks for contacting them.

P

pabix

Hi there, first post here.
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on getting LoLhentais's characters to fully work in loader? I can get their characters working in vanilla sdt, but the closest I've gotten in loader is having their characters with default hairs only. Ive been really itching to see their characters having fun with sby's animtools...

EDIT: after finally asking, THEN I find it... http://www.lolhentai.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=154&page=19 the post here with yellow text has a link for the resources used for the lolhentai edition... go figure =/

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Oh I see what has happened here. Granted he gave the "Special Thanks to" (thanks BTW) but did not actually say Elise and Jynx Champions are made by Dante. Therefore all the users who believe he made them are now demanding more characters that he can not provide... until I make them ::)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Still seems pretty shady to say the least... One shouldn't have to dig THAT much to find some link back to Dante's page/ contributions/ or creating LOL characters. Wouldn't be the first time someone else tried to claim credit for someone else works away from here.

""P.S: Time to start working on the next version with more champions and improve the existing ones. If someone could make some Syndra hair it would be great. The one we use now is more of a placeholder. Maybe Widowmaker could create one? Pleaaaaaaase Also more ideas, more beer and more adoration! Saying thanks if you like this mod makes the authors want to make more. Heart"" ---> http://www.lolhentai.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=154&pid=9940#pid9940

I guess this means time for DANTE to start working on more characters and for Tyroflion to "improve" upon them by putting them all in one spot and labeling it SDT:LOL Edition. Hell if that's the case, I could make a SDT:Final Fantasy Edition with all the dialogues Ive made and imports Ive "acquired" and do just the same! This is just like that guy that tried to SELL SDT on a Clips4Sale site until Kona got him shutdown only after members here brought it to his attention. Granted that forum isn't selling it and offers it freely. The LEAST they could do is link back to EVERY THING "acquired" from THESE forums so people over there know how the actually creators are of all imports etc used in SDT:LOL.

Dante, I would just keep an eye on that page to say the least...

EDIT: I'm calling BS as in the latest post in that thread over there, Tyroflion FINALLY acknowledges Dante... http://www.lolhentai.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=154&pid=10104#pid10104 only after another member there brings it to light (after 20 pages). Funny how he asked others to link back to here but Tyroflion will not. Even Applepiee, the admin and threads starter, doesnt acknowledge where it got the contents from. Just links back here to outdated guides!

Im sorry for the rant... but this is just BS. I understand Kona is gone. The game is free and the content is created solely for free/ fun but AT LEAST link back to where you got it from! This is newly created content that takes hours/days to get just right. Some people just swoop in and bundle and are Gods... Welcome to the Internet!

ModGuy

Content Creator
So what, trash this thread?
I'll bring up a point I made in a different discussion of the same nature:

We have a lot of very talented content creators here.
People have spent a ridiculous length of time working hard to fill requests and build up whole libraries of creations and other people are redistributing it as their own under the guise of a bundle.
This happens everywhere all the time, I've seen it behind registrations, behind paywalls, donations etc.

The bottom line is that if users are unwilling to search, are unwilling to find the original authors then the convenience of such a bundle is probably very much suited to them, the apparent convenience of payment would probably be perfectly acceptable.

Should a user become curious or desire more than what is provided then they will find this forum. It's the one centralised hub of content which is more comprehensive than any one bundle and with an overkill level of variety for different applications.

Do you do this for the credit? Does it bother you that much?
I'm sure the answer is no both times, but I can totally understand if it gnaws away at you.
People have posed as me before, have redistributed the loader under their own bundles and such. My response was negative, not because I didn't like them sharing my stuff but because people would be actively downloading outdated versions.

Take pride in the fact that people enjoy your work so much as to imitate your position as a content creator. Be flattered at the idea that people are eagerly anticipating your files so much so that they lie to others.

Or, you know, throw a fit.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Nah don't trash the thread, it's a decent bundle to say the least.

I know that I'm going to get copy cats, and I'm not really bothered. I find it funny that they scream for more content the he can't provide. He dug his own grave with that one ;D

In truth, I am very proud of my work, and extremely happy that people seem to like it so much. That's why I keep making them.

LRevolution

Potential Patron
Sorry Dante if I didn't credited you, because I'm new on the community and I didnt't know who was the
autor who created these characters. I thinked it was them, but it seems like not after reading your thread. Sorry for this i hope you'll forgive me.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Not your fault. And I'm holding no grudge, against the guy who put it together. He said "Special thanks to" after all. I'm betting he didn't think that people would think he made them himself until they started screaming for more. He really needs to actually tell them what's really going on, by tagging the artist who made the content. That way they can get it directly from the source without all the hassle of them bugging him about it.

uowe8ba

Potential Patron
Could someone help me why I cant my sdt load the hairs after I load the characters from this download? It says path is missing, please enter manually. But the path is right and it should work properly.

Any ideas? (using the newest loader)

LRevolution

Potential Patron
uowe8ba, As said in my first post, the loader they use to load the characters is different than the loader made by ModGuy. I put the link of their loader but I didnt found how to doawload it, so you just have a modded basic version of SDT.
You just have to go to the link and load the character list in the "Modding" table by using "Characters -> Load"
Have a nice time.

ModGuy

Content Creator
LRevolution said:
uowe8ba, As said in my first post, the loader they use to load the characters is different than the loader made by ModGuy. I put the link of their loader but I didnt found how to doawload it, so you just have a modded basic version of SDT.
You just have to go to the link and load the character list in the "Modding" table by using "Characters -> Load"
Have a nice time.

They don't use the loader.
In fact the version of SDT that they use is the vanilla SWF, completely unmodded.
Gonna move this out of Loader Imports.

EDIT:

Did a file comparison, byte for byte identical to vanilla.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Ahri
screenshot0001.png

AHRI OUTFIT
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4c76c1e51a/
AHRI DYNAMIC HAIR
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4673017e0c/

stuntcock

Content Creator
the link didin't work please reupload it :)
When you discover a broken link, please use the "Report" button to inform a staff member about the problem. If we're unable to fix it then we'll bump the thread and ask for assistance from forum users in general. Hopefully, though, we'll be able to repair the link without resurrecting a years-old thread :P

If you search for LoLHentai then you'll find this link. I can't promise that it's an exact match for the file posted by LRevolution LRevolution , because they've been absent for several years and the LoLHentai files have undergone several incremental revisions. The upload timeframe is roughly accurate.

In any case -- that archive should provide you with at least a few usable LoL-related SDT mods. You can then attempt to fill in the gaps (and/or create additional character definitions) by finding, sharing, or requesting <league of legends> mods on Undertow.

You can also browse through this thread on the LoLHentai forum in search of more recent updates/collections/archives/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.