Kreative Writing Prompt (1 Viewer)

Sekaichi

Avid Affiliate
I'd love a fight between Chun-Li and Menat, in which Menat utterly dominates Chun-Li with her dance-like style of fighting and deadly kicks, predicting her every move.

dblj50i-d491d7a2-5bf2-45cb-a369-99df02e6f2aa.jpg

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
View attachment 108583
“Is this how you plan to avenge your father? Spreading your legs open at me?” M. Bison said with a sinister chuckle as his large hand gripped Chun-li’s bare ankle. She looks exquisite in this orange ballroom dress, the tyrant thought to himself. The mortal enemies were locked in combat, but it was rather one-sided so far: Chun-li had deployed her powerful kicks to no avail, as Bison easily blocked or caught her every attack. Her eyes went wide as the man who killed her father grinned and aimed a massive, glowing fist at her groin, between her still intact ballroom dress she had used to infiltrate Bison’s palace. She grunted in pain as he delivered the powerful blow, unable to avoid it because her leg was in the air. Bison playfully let go, watching her drop to her knees holding her crotch, head down.

“It’s too late, young lady,” Bison commented as he glanced down at the lovely agent. “The time to challenge me would have been before i maxed out my psycho powers. You’re far too late...” he paused to place thumb and forefinger underneath her delicate chin, lifting it up so he could see the fear in her eyes. “...and far out of your league! PSYCHO KNEE!” his energized right knee jutted upwards, smashing into her jaw, sending her flying up and away. The heroine hit the ceiling and came falling back down with an ugly thud, chunks of building coming back down with her and littering the floor. She spun her legs around like a helicopter to get back on her feet, hurt but determined. “You’re going to regret what you did to my family!” she yelled courageously as she delivered an uppercut to the gloating monster’s chin. KRAK! Bison staggered back, regaining composure after a moment and rubbing his jawline.

“Hahahahaha, an adequate blow, Miss Li,” he complimented her. “If you were still in the world tournament fighting mere mortals. But you’ll find that your reputation as ‘The Strongest Woman in the World’ doesn’t mean anything here. PSYCHO CRUSHERRR!” Bison lunged forward, emanating pure energy, turning himself into a torpedo. Chun-li was at a loss for how to defend against such an attack and took the full brunt of it in her chest. She shrieked as she was blasted across the room, her back splintering some wooden chairs she was pushed into. She whimpered softly as she realized her dress had been burned up in the front, exposing her left breast. Bison took strides towards her, balled up fists glowing purple as his arms swung methodically at his sides.

“I apologize, how ungentlemanly of me to not have offered you a seat,” he joked, observing the destroyed dining room furniture. He drove his fist downwards, smashing into the side of the warrior’s skull, dropping her flat on her pretty face.

“Perhaps the floor is more to your liking.” Chun-li’s tears and blood stained the ground as she struggled to rise again. Bison’s eyes were pure white with power.

“You’re a truly pathetic sight, I do hope you realize that.”

Chun-Li managed to get back on her feet, sending a snap kick to her enemy’s chest, only to have it blocked and getting a fast punch to the tits for her trouble. She winced as knuckles met her nipple and grabbed it. Another flaming violet fist smashed her in the face, causing a nosebleed. “AHHHHH!” she screamed as she took the hit. It was followed by a flurry of other Psycho-energized blows: a karate chop to her throat causing her to abandon her guard, followed by a powerful jab to her stomach. “HNNNNGH” she grunted as she dropped to one knee, feeling like she needed to puke. Next was a massive roundhouse kick where Bison’s flaming boot knocked a couple back teeth out of her head, she heard them clatter to the floor. She groggily attempted a low kick from the ground, but Bison easily jumped to avoid it.

“PSYCHO STOMP!” Bison bellowed as he ascended over the sweep attempt and landed on the poor woman’s shoulders, driving her a couple inches through the floor.

“UNNNNNHHHH!” she moaned in agony as her athletic frame was ground into the marble flooring, misty blood and spit spraying from her open mouth.

Bison reached down and grabbed the long orange part of her ballroom gown, easily tearing it away, leaving tattered remnants barely covering her skimpy yellow slip. “I will keep this as a trophy, alongside your dear departed father’s Interpol badge.”

“N-no...you...you bastard,” Chun-li whined, barely concious. Bison kicked her in the ribs and caused her to roll out of the policewoman-shaped hole in the ground, tit out and arms ragdolling. She grunted painfully. Bison folded his arms across his imposing chest and became more stern and commanding:

“ENOUGH!” he exclaimed. “Surrender now, bow to your new master, and I will spare you. You will be allowed to live, and join my personal harem alongside your loser compatriots, Cammy and Ibuki.”

The (supposedly) strongest woman in the world didn’t appear to have much fight left in her. With a black eye, shredded dress, blood all over her face, a deeply-bruised chest, she looked more like a continue screen than a contender. “My family never gives up,” she said bitterly, defiant to the end. Bison raised an eyebrow and smirked as he saw her run towards him. She lept in and used the last of her strength to strike a familiar pose and initiate her famous Lightning Kick combo, firing off kicks, thick thigh in the air, at unbelievable speeds, machine-gunning her hated foe.

“HIYAHHHH!” The glowing blue energy from her attack filled her vision.

After she expended all her remaining stamina, she stood hands on her knees, head hanging and breathing ragged. She looked up to see, to her shock and dismay, a completely unharmed M. Bison. Between her and her hated foe was a wall of purple light that had seemingly absorbed all the energy from her lightning kicks. Bison stood behind it, an evil grin on his face, eyes pure purple. Chun’s jaw dropped.

“Psycho Barrier,” the dictator said matter of factly. He proceeded to become completely enveloped in psycho energy, glowing white-hot.

“You had your chance. I’m a benevolent man, my dear. But you only had the one.”

Faster than the eye could track, he began clobbering the beautiful fighter with brutal blow after brutal blow, dispersing shots of energy through her tissue and organs. Her yellow slip and what remained of her regal dress were annihilated, leaving her sexy martial artist body bare.

She could barely stand after just 10 or 15 seconds of the rapid, devastating assault. Dizzied and defenseless, Chun-li’s arms hung at her sides, shoulders drooping, looking terrible. Bison ended the fight definitively by grabbing her by the face, palming her fair Chinese features, and blasting a concentrated psycho projectile through them into her brain. “UHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN” she cried out one last time as her whole body spasmed violently. She slumped to her knees, skull smoking out the ears, face covered in soot.

“Balrog, come in here and clean this mess up for me, would you?” Bison said nonchalantly into his wrist communicator.

Great story. Chun-Li vs M. Bison is my favorite ryona matchup. And what a brutal beatdown it was!

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Bumping this because I have the energy and interest to write again and would like some fresh suggestions. if you’re someone whose req I didnt get to and still active here, reply or PM and i’ll fufill it. if not, comment a new matchup for me to take a crack at!

Knocks455

Avid Affiliate
Bumping this because I have the energy and interest to write again and would like some fresh suggestions. if you’re someone whose req I didnt get to and still active here, reply or PM and i’ll fufill it. if not, comment a new matchup for me to take a crack at!
Not sure you are into wrestling. Would love to see a wrestler like Big Show or someone who has a lot of submission holds fight Sasha Banks or Alexa bliss and completely dominate them in a no holds barred match with the crowd cheering them on.

ye4768

Potential Patron
This one might be a little out there, but I'd love to see the proud and dignified warrior queen Scathach (left, from the Fate series) get completely and utterly dominated in a wrestling match by another queen, Medb (right, also from Fate).

Even though Scathach enters the fight cocky and confident in an easy victory, Medb quickly beats the haughtiness out of her by brutally whaling on Scathach's abs, chest, face, and even her crotch, forcing up spittle and stomach bile from Scathach's mouth until her body ends up bloodied and painted with bruises.

After beating the resistance out of her fellow queen, Medb then strips Scathach naked, revealing her ravaged body to the audience before torturing Scathach further with a series of humiliating, vicious submission holds, snapping bone and tearing her toned muscles.

Once Scathach starts to slip into unconsciousness, Medb decides to finish Scathach off properly with a tight rear chokehold, completely ignoring Scathach's tap-out submission and strangling any verbal attempt to surrender until she goes completely limp and blacks out.

Medb decides to leave her victim tied up and displayed in the ring ropes with her legs spread in an "M" position, exposing her crotch while she foams at the mouth and twitches pathetically in her bondage.

(If you're up to it, Scathach could also lose control of her bladder at the end from the toll the strangulation and the beating took on her body, causing her to wet herself in public like a child.)

1690877568799.png
1690877766590.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.