Kreative Writing Prompt (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I’m bored in lockdown and would like to take requests. Pick two fighting game vixens (they don’t have to be from the same series), select which one you would like to win the match, and i’ll write a quick story about their duel in the replies here. You can also ask for a mixed gender match.

Last edited:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
How about Zangief dominating Sakura from Street Fighter? Or Juri VS Sakura if you'd rather an FvF match. Bonus points if it ends in a neck break!

Sakura stood in the center of the Soviet wrestling ring, looking confident and peppy in her classic schoolgirl uniform. Thousands of eyes were on her tonight. Her high-waisted blue skirt sat snugly around her torso, her sailor crop top revealing a strip of toned flesh. She tightened the bandana around her head that she wore in honor of her inspiration, Ryu, and watched her opponent, the Red Cyclone himself, Zangief’s dynamic entrance to the sounds of the Red Army choir. His massive 7 ft., 400lb frame was graced with an enormous cloak fashioned from the hide of a wild bear. After taking his time strutting in, basking in the cheers from his countrymen and women, he forward-somersaulted over the ropes, the ends of the cloak trailing in the air behind him. Upon landing with a crash, he cast the cloak aside revealing his red tights and enormous wrestling boots. He began to flex his huge pectorals and biceps for the crowd, to much applause.

“So this is my challenger?” he said in a heavy Russian accent, looking down at the diminutive Sakura, a mere 5 ft 2 in. and 115lbs. “I’ve used toothpicks bigger than you after supper!”

Sakura was unphased. Though relatively young and inexperienced, she had more than made a name for herself in the world tournament so far, having vanquished both karate expert Dan and the African warrior princess Elena to make it here to Moscow. “How many of those toothpicks studied under Master Ryu?” she shot back as she took her position, fists up.

Zangief belly-laughed heartily as he hunched over in his grappler pose, still towering over Sakura. “Young lady,” he replied, “Your master Ryu has fallen to me in battle countless times, and you will do the same.”

The officials rang the bell. “FIGHT!”

Sakura knew that due to the size difference she would have to do damage fast and early. The two world warriors circled eachother for a moment before she struck first with a high kick to the Russian monster’s chin. A high block protected him, but her follow-up kick connected with his jaw. Zangief shook it off, stepped back and then suddenly lept laterally forward in a huge dropkick move. Sakura twisted her lithe body to avoid it. Zangief sailed past her, she could feel the *whoosh* of the air on her chest. He landed 5 or so feet behind her, easily on his feet. Now was her chance. Sakura moved in for a heavy kidney punch but before she could connect, her target spun around with his catcher’s mitt-sized hand, the back of which nailed the face of the pretty fighter. SMACK! The crowd gasped as Sakura’s attack was countered and her head snapped to the side. She grunted and shook it off as Zangief teased her. “I love to fight for my country, even if it means beating up pipsqueak like you!” He ran at her with an arm outstretched for a clothesline.

Sakura slid underneath him as he passed, quickly popping back onto her feet. She didn’t turn around fast enough to see him rebound off the ropes and come back the way he came twice as fast and with even more momentum. The girl wasn’t used to fighting in wrestling ring, and was out of her element. This time he stuck both his meaty fists out like wrecking balls, spinning in a circle rapidly. The first and second pass of fists were deftly blocked by Sakura’s expert reflexes, but the third broke her weak guard and the fourth, fifth and sixth passes hit her like sledgehammers. She was incredibly dazed, holding her head in both hands. Zangief continued the assault by grabbing her, easily tossing her over his broad Siberian shoulders, and stretching her skinny body out in a torture rack. Sakura’s fans booed as she cried out in pain. Zangief bent her, one arm slung over her neck and the other over her shins, exposed stomach catching the overhead arena lights. With little warning, he hopped into the air as if nothing was weighing him down whatsoever, and dropped to his knees. The impact reverberated up through his body and into Sakura’s spine, devastating her. Her big eyes went wide and only a pathetic whimper escaped her lips before she was tossed onto the mat. Zangief raised a fist as his comrades celebrated the show of force. He watched her roll onto her stomach, lower body on the surface on the ring, one hand keeping her propped up, the other caressing her lower back.

Through gritted teeth, she endured the pain, only to be picked up yet again and reverse bearhugged. His muscular arms constricted her ribcage in a way she hadn’t felt since Dhalsim had wrapped his limbs around her like a anaconda in their Indian bout. She could feel the Russian’s hairy chest on the small of her back. With a terrifying battle cry, he suplexed the young fighter. her blue skirt blew back as her lower half went vertical, revealing her red short shorts underneath and her toned thighs.

Sakura’s upper body hit the mat as if it was concrete, not canvas: the wind was knocked out of her lungs and she cried out in pain. A fast stomp on her chest before she was able to roll out of the way of the strongman’s boot didn’t help matters.

UNGHHH!” she exclaimed as she was crushed. Clutching her chest she could only hear the cruel laughter from the Siberian Bully and racous applause from his countrypeople as she clenched her eyes in agony.

“Enough fun and game,” Zangief said as his rage built. “Your country insults mine by offering such weakling of opponent!” He struck a pose, flexing his full body as the crowd went crazy. Sakura knew what was coming but was in no state to do anything about it. Her opponent grabbed her precious bandana and yanked her to her feet. Her knees buckling inward, one hand hanging limp, the other clutching her chest, she was scuffed up and bruised. Pointing a finger in the air while the other giant mitt clasped his tiny victim’s shoulder, Zangief picked her defenseless figure up by the waist flipped her on her head with no problem. Her legs draped over his shoulders as her back had moments before. “This ring is no place for little girl” Zangief said. Of all she had endured in this fight so far, that statement stung the most.

In a show of Soviet strengh, with cameras flashing and the audience up out of their seats, the burly grappler lept skyward with his upside-down Japanese payload. He yelled in triumph as he spun around an impressive number of times in the air, before coming back down like a missile, ass and legs hitting the canvas flat and thus slamming Sakura headfirst into mat. Her thin neck bent at an odd angle with a sickening CRUNCH. She cried out in defeat and flopped over onto her back.

“K.O.!!!!” The officials declared as the band started playing the national anthem and Zangief raised two fingers in the air in victory.

“YES, YES, YESSSSS!” he said in a booming, celebratory tone. He hopped up on the turnbuckle and flexed again, showing his might. Medics attended to Sakura as her fans filed out of the arena, unwilling to look at their favorite Street Fighter laid out like a chump. Tears welled up in Sakura’s doe eyes. “I...I can’t...move,” she stammered. The medics confirmed she had suffered a broken neck from Zangief’s devastating special move.

“We’ll be able to fix you up, maybe after some surgery you’ll fight again someday.” one medic said reassuringly. “Not someday soon, though.” the other added, causing Sakura to cry even more.

As they began to load the vanquished girl onto the stretcher, Zangief had one last thing to take from his opponent besides her health and dignity: her prized white bandana made from a strip of her sensei Ryu’s old gi, who she so completely dishonored through her loss that evening. “I must redistribute this, for the good of my comrades. I’m sure you understand” he said mockingly as he snatched it from her head.
BB627633-AD83-4B55-AB0F-9FC3F86BBD1D.jpeg
2B654D43-B500-44A4-9046-22651879821B.png

Deleted member 245028

Vivacious Visitor
This may be a another Street Fighter request but my favorite match up of all time is Chun-li (ballroom dress) Vs. Bison in psycho mode.

Winner: Bison. As brutal as you can make it.

unnamed.jpg

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
This may be a another Street Fighter request but my favorite match up of all time is Chun-li (ballroom dress) Vs. Bison in psycho mode.

Winner: Bison. As brutal as you can make it.

View attachment 108572
DB30D9DB-63AB-4669-899C-AE0C59DCC18C.jpeg

“Is this how you plan to avenge your father? Spreading your legs open at me?” M. Bison said with a sinister chuckle as his large hand gripped Chun-li’s bare ankle. She looks exquisite in this orange ballroom dress, the tyrant thought to himself. The mortal enemies were locked in combat, but it was rather one-sided so far: Chun-li had deployed her powerful kicks to no avail, as Bison easily blocked or caught her every attack. Her eyes went wide as the man who killed her father grinned and aimed a massive, glowing fist at her groin, between her still intact ballroom dress she had used to infiltrate Bison’s palace. She grunted in pain as he delivered the powerful blow, unable to avoid it because her leg was in the air. Bison playfully let go, watching her drop to her knees holding her crotch, head down.

“It’s too late, young lady,” Bison commented as he glanced down at the lovely agent. “The time to challenge me would have been before i maxed out my psycho powers. You’re far too late...” he paused to place thumb and forefinger underneath her delicate chin, lifting it up so he could see the fear in her eyes. “...and far out of your league! PSYCHO KNEE!” his energized right knee jutted upwards, smashing into her jaw, sending her flying up and away. The heroine hit the ceiling and came falling back down with an ugly thud, chunks of building coming back down with her and littering the floor. She spun her legs around like a helicopter to get back on her feet, hurt but determined. “You’re going to regret what you did to my family!” she yelled courageously as she delivered an uppercut to the gloating monster’s chin. KRAK! Bison staggered back, regaining composure after a moment and rubbing his jawline.

“Hahahahaha, an adequate blow, Miss Li,” he complimented her. “If you were still in the world tournament fighting mere mortals. But you’ll find that your reputation as ‘The Strongest Woman in the World’ doesn’t mean anything here. PSYCHO CRUSHERRR!” Bison lunged forward, emanating pure energy, turning himself into a torpedo. Chun-li was at a loss for how to defend against such an attack and took the full brunt of it in her chest. She shrieked as she was blasted across the room, her back splintering some wooden chairs she was pushed into. She whimpered softly as she realized her dress had been burned up in the front, exposing her left breast. Bison took strides towards her, balled up fists glowing purple as his arms swung methodically at his sides.

“I apologize, how ungentlemanly of me to not have offered you a seat,” he joked, observing the destroyed dining room furniture. He drove his fist downwards, smashing into the side of the warrior’s skull, dropping her flat on her pretty face.

“Perhaps the floor is more to your liking.” Chun-li’s tears and blood stained the ground as she struggled to rise again. Bison’s eyes were pure white with power.

“You’re a truly pathetic sight, I do hope you realize that.”

Chun-Li managed to get back on her feet, sending a snap kick to her enemy’s chest, only to have it blocked and getting a fast punch to the tits for her trouble. She winced as knuckles met her nipple and grabbed it. Another flaming violet fist smashed her in the face, causing a nosebleed. “AHHHHH!” she screamed as she took the hit. It was followed by a flurry of other Psycho-energized blows: a karate chop to her throat causing her to abandon her guard, followed by a powerful jab to her stomach. “HNNNNGH” she grunted as she dropped to one knee, feeling like she needed to puke. Next was a massive roundhouse kick where Bison’s flaming boot knocked a couple back teeth out of her head, she heard them clatter to the floor. She groggily attempted a low kick from the ground, but Bison easily jumped to avoid it.

“PSYCHO STOMP!” Bison bellowed as he ascended over the sweep attempt and landed on the poor woman’s shoulders, driving her a couple inches through the floor.

“UNNNNNHHHH!” she moaned in agony as her athletic frame was ground into the marble flooring, misty blood and spit spraying from her open mouth.

Bison reached down and grabbed the long orange part of her ballroom gown, easily tearing it away, leaving tattered remnants barely covering her skimpy yellow slip. “I will keep this as a trophy, alongside your dear departed father’s Interpol badge.”

“N-no...you...you bastard,” Chun-li whined, barely concious. Bison kicked her in the ribs and caused her to roll out of the policewoman-shaped hole in the ground, tit out and arms ragdolling. She grunted painfully. Bison folded his arms across his imposing chest and became more stern and commanding:

“ENOUGH!” he exclaimed. “Surrender now, bow to your new master, and I will spare you. You will be allowed to live, and join my personal harem alongside your loser compatriots, Cammy and Ibuki.”

The (supposedly) strongest woman in the world didn’t appear to have much fight left in her. With a black eye, shredded dress, blood all over her face, a deeply-bruised chest, she looked more like a continue screen than a contender. “My family never gives up,” she said bitterly, defiant to the end. Bison raised an eyebrow and smirked as he saw her run towards him. She lept in and used the last of her strength to strike a familiar pose and initiate her famous Lightning Kick combo, firing off kicks, thick thigh in the air, at unbelievable speeds, machine-gunning her hated foe.

“HIYAHHHH!” The glowing blue energy from her attack filled her vision.

After she expended all her remaining stamina, she stood hands on her knees, head hanging and breathing ragged. She looked up to see, to her shock and dismay, a completely unharmed M. Bison. Between her and her hated foe was a wall of purple light that had seemingly absorbed all the energy from her lightning kicks. Bison stood behind it, an evil grin on his face, eyes pure purple. Chun’s jaw dropped.

“Psycho Barrier,” the dictator said matter of factly. He proceeded to become completely enveloped in psycho energy, glowing white-hot.

“You had your chance. I’m a benevolent man, my dear. But you only had the one.”

Faster than the eye could track, he began clobbering the beautiful fighter with brutal blow after brutal blow, dispersing shots of energy through her tissue and organs. Her yellow slip and what remained of her regal dress were annihilated, leaving her sexy martial artist body bare.

She could barely stand after just 10 or 15 seconds of the rapid, devastating assault. Dizzied and defenseless, Chun-li’s arms hung at her sides, shoulders drooping, looking terrible. Bison ended the fight definitively by grabbing her by the face, palming her fair Chinese features, and blasting a concentrated psycho projectile through them into her brain. “UHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN” she cried out one last time as her whole body spasmed violently. She slumped to her knees, skull smoking out the ears, face covered in soot.

“Balrog, come in here and clean this mess up for me, would you?” Bison said nonchalantly into his wrist communicator.

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Cool stories! Could I ask for Asuka Kazama getting thrashed and toyed around by Heihachi, ending with her flat on her back on the ground like a sexy KO screen, totally unconscious but not dead? I would like to mention that I'm not a fan of teeth flying out of her face though.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Cool stories! Could I ask for Asuka Kazama getting thrashed and toyed around by Heihachi, ending with her flat on her back on the ground like a sexy KO screen, totally unconscious but not dead? I would like to mention that I'm not a fan of teeth flying out of her face though.

i’ll start work on it tmrw! love a good K.O. screen as you can tell by my name/avi. and no worries, last request was for something “brutal” so i tried to deliver. i wouldn’t normally add the teeth thing :)

Immundus

Vivacious Visitor
So... I got a couple of requests with how the loser is beaten, just make it as humiliating as possible.

1) Cammy vs R. Mika. Winner: R. Mika (K.O. by Reverse Package Piledriver) Could you also add Mika parading Cammy like a trophy?

2) Evil Rose vs Reiko Hinomoto. Winner: Reiko (Submission by this or this)

No death for either.

Last edited:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author

616025E0-6230-45F5-8FDF-13224500200E.jpeg
B8506563-2E48-41F7-8FDE-2233FFA32E7E.jpeg

Asuka Kazama approached the stone courtyard in the middle of the open-air market. It was a sunny Saturday morning. Her opponent, Grandmaster Heihachi Mishima, awaited her with his back turned, his imposing frame casting a large shadow. There were a few shoppers picking through produce stands or enjoying drinks al fresco that took notice of the rather oddly-attired newcomer: an attractive 5 ft 5, 110lb young Japanese woman, Asuka wore her signature platnium jumpsuit, blue crop top and matching gauntlets and boots, along with a black belt adorned with green stars wrapped above her hips to keep it all together.

Heihachi, 5 ft 11 and 180lbs, stood before her in a black gi with a red belt, barefoot but with white boxer’s tape wrapped around his knuckles and heel. Old but physically a prime specimen, he addressed her brusquely: “Think of this as your entrance exam, young lady. Though your father is a renowned and skilled fighter, I play no favorites. You must show me you’re worthy of participating in the Iron Fist tournament.”

“It will be an honor to prove to you that I have more than what it takes!” the brash, confident girl replied, taking her Kazama-style fighting stance as more and more shoppers began to gather around them and look up from their business.

Heihachi struck a powerful forward bent knee karate pose, large palms facing out. He beckoned Asuka to step into the center of the courtyard. She began circling him, pulse pounding. He appeared incredibly calm. She began by stepping inward with a left and right hook, fast but heavy, which her more-experienced opponent blocked rather non-chalantly. She comboed with a high kick that the old man deftly weaved through.

As she backed off, resetting her stance, Heihachi’s expression remained stoic. He silently stepped in himself and struck straight out with a chest-level fist. Asuka’s reflexively crossed her arms in defense and absorbed the hit. It made her skid back two or three feet, grunting.

How is he so strong? He must be like, 80 years-old, thought Asuka. Suddenly, Heihachi lifted his right leg above his chest and brought it down like an axe where her clavicle met her neck. Her shoulder burned in pain as she went down on one knee.

She rolled backwards and into a standing position. Didn’t know an octogenarian could hit that hard, she thought to herself. I need to-

Her internal dialogue was cut short by a forward dash from her opponent and a massive open palm strike that hit her solar plexus with a dull thud. She was immediately knocked back on her tight ass, clutching the area her azure workout shirt covered.

Heihachi, still in his measured karate stance, karate chopped downwards with his left hand, hitting his pretty opponent square in the center of the skull which a force normally reserved for breaking boards. Her teeth clacked together and she moaned softly as she bent forward, looking rather silly, tits in her lap. Heihachi circled her from six feet away, seemingly ignoring the objections from the onlookers who didn’t appreciate seeing him harm a woman.

Asuka was no stranger to devastating blows from strong male opponents, so she shook her head to clear it and stood back up, fists ready.

Time to show you what I can do old-timer, she thought as she moved into grapple him. After locking up, arms not quite able to get around his shoulders but at least his upper back, she slammed her knee into his ribcage twice, eliciting grunts of pain.

Heihachi broke the grapple by pushing her away and hopping into the air for a spin kick. KRAK! Asuka’s chin was snapped to her left and her stance broken as she took the breakaway blow. Her guard down, Heihachi began to unload on her with a rapid-fire jab combo. “Ungh, ahhh, UNGH!” Asuka groaned as his fists nailed her cheeks, chest and her already hurting shoulder. She managed to start defending herself again after the first five or six punches but the damage was already done. Dizzied, she tried to retaliate with a snap kick aimed underneath his right arm, hitting him but barely making him react, as he flexed his muscle group there to absorb the blow. He easily countered her with a chop to her side. THUNK! her teeth clenched in pain as she recoiled.

Her rival Lili Rochefort had been completely trounced by Heihachi in an earlier qualifying match, but Asuka had assumed it was because she wasn’t a very good fighter. A stuck-up rich girl who never had to work for anything that couldn’t even beat an old man. Turns out maybe Asuka herself wasn’t so great either. The mere thought of this dampened her self-confidence.

It was clear to Heihachi now that this whelp wasn’t ready for a backalley brawl, much less his prestigious tournament. He grabbed her short brown hair, bent her over his knee face-up and drilled his elbow into her stomach once, twice and a third time.

Asuka moaned as she was rolled unceremoniously to the ground, one gauntleted hand clutching her abs while the other picked her body up off the warm stone. Before she could recover, the grandmaster grabbed her and effortlessly utilized judo technique to throw her over his shoulder, slamming her back against the very same stone she had just tasted moments ago. She bounced once and lay still.

Onlookers began to become uncomfortable with the scene and went back to what they had been doing, while some who had a few beers in them cheered Heihachi on. Puffing his chest out, Heihachi stood with one foot on Asuka’s belly, keeping her pinned to the ground. “ENOUGH,” he said definitively. “You are not ready for the trials of the Iron Fist. Surrender now and you may try again next year.”

Asuka’s pride was already hurting but she couldn’t take this disrespect. He grabbed Heihachi’s ankle and twisted it. He bellowed in pain as he stepped away from her body. Asuka rose to her feet. “I’m more ready than I’ve ever been!” she exclaimed defiantly. With a shout of “HI-YAHHH!” she attempted a high kick to his jawline.

Heihachi instantly grabbed her ankle in midair, wrenching it. Asuka squealed and tried to break free, but he wrenched it more. The crowd gasped. He cast her hurt leg away and began to punish her for her insolence. “Your father would be so disappointed,” he said gravely as he began to combo her. SMAK! his fist entered her exposed midriff, before his other uppercutted her off the ground. While she was airborne, he peformed a graceful double spin kick, THWACK, THWACK against her taut form that kept her suspended there, head back, groaning aloud. Her body bounced once, and he dove towards her with a slide kick making her bounce again. Finally, he stood up out of the slide, elbowed her in the tits to drive her into the stone with a sickening thud. He dropped to his knees, mounted her and started punching. Left, right, left, right, left, right, ground-pounding the now-defenseless fighter. After a final overhead smash to her face, Asuka screamed out in defeat. “UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHnnnnnnnnnggh...” He stood back up, dusting off his gi. Her back arched briefly, thrusting her hips to the sky, and then she became still, unconcious. Her pretty brown eyes clenched shut, mouth open, breathing ragged, arms above her head.

“K.O.,” a spectator remarked to his drinking buddy. As Heihachi walked away from his insolent, vanquished opponent, men and women from the market rushed to her aid. He turned around and put a hand up, halting them.

“Let her lay there,” he commanded, “and think about her choices. She has much to learn.”

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A Muay Thai match between Mito Shirai from CHOJO CryptoGirlsArena and Raven from Streets of Rage pleaaase

ECIInqH.png

fBb4fz6.png

Tilltomorrow

Vivacious Visitor
If you're still interested, I'd be glad if you wrote a story that should have been written a long time ago but hasn't come out yet:

Mikasa Ackerman vs Annie Leonhart.

Oddly enough, there's not a single story where they fight.
For characters for me it looks like Mikasa is more stronger physically but less skillful and agile fighter than Annie.

Misfit87

Vivacious Visitor
Sonya Blade vs Black Widow. (I know widow isnt a fighting game character but would still be good i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.