King of Fighters ryona vids. (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Hey boys.

I was unable to find a thread on this but I really want to advocate for Love Kula's videos on youtube. They are pretty well animated and the story / ryona situations are pretty solid. I may be hyping it a lot but I love the animation quality. The fights look great, the transitions from animation states is something that just doesn't happen in other ryona games... I have to commend the KOF team and this animator on making the fight look so well done.

There are elements of overkill / hitting them while they are already down. Some individuals may be into that, other may find that it goes too far.

NSFW - Pissing / Stripping / Overkill

I don't want to spam too hard but you should definitely check their channel. I'm not sure how they made the animation or the stripping portions, but I'm really impressed.

Last edited:

Virgil

Potential Patron
The channel has been deleted off of youtube. Anyone know of a link to an archive of the vids? Im on mobile and don't have access to a computer atm, otherwise I'd attempt to copy the embedded video urls and search archive sites myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.