Junko Enoshima custom text? (1 Viewer)

G

Gygar

i just want a custom text (if you want, add my screen name as she refers to me) of junko enoshima...i do have the hair for her...and if you can, could you make a separate one for her sister disguised as junko?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I do not understand well what you want, but:
  • to give a name to HER in dialogs, save the character and give her the wanted name (look the Saving character section of Huitznahua's SDT Newbie Guide if you don't know how to save).
  • to give a name to HIM in dialogs, type it in the Dialog Name input box at the bottom of the Custom tab ingame.

stuntcock

Content Creator
i just want a custom text of junko enoshima...
You'll need to be more specific than that. What's the context? What's the setting? Why are these characters having sex? What is Junko's attitude during the scene (e.g. confident, nervous, slutty, contemptuous, brainwashed, etc)? Does the story begin with narration, flirting, striptease, etc... or is it a simple fellatio scene?

Here's an example of a dialogue request. Note that some thought has been put into each scenario, which might be enough to pique an author's interest. Those descriptions would probably need to be elaborated (in subsequent conversations between the requester and the author) but at least they give the author a basic idea of what's expected. If the idea involves something that the author considers distasteful (such as non-consensual sex) then they can save time by avoiding it completely.

Please note that it's rare to see dialogue ideas being discussed and fulfilled on the Requests board. It's possible for someone like myself or SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror to create a hair-mod based on a single reference image. We don't need to actually watch the TV show or play the videogame. An author's work requires more background knowledge; they need to understand the nuances of a character so that they can present that character's personality authentically (or subvert it in an interesting way).

You'll probably have more success if you find an author whose work you like, visit their thread, provide feedback on the stories that they've written, build up a rapport with them, introduce them to Danganronpa (if they haven't already played it) and then ask them whether they'd be willing to work on a Junko dialogue.

Galactakiller

Potential Patron
Stuntcock, if I ask the link, it's cuz' I already search her and I didn't found her. Well, if Deadreaver made it, I'll check it.
Thanks a lot btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.