Jill Valentine's fatal hook-up (Resident Evil/Terminator crossover one-shot): (1 Viewer)

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Background: In the year 2003, the biopharmeceutical corporation Umbrella has been in a losing war against the former Special Tactics and Rescue Squad operatives Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. In order to turn the tide of their war, a rogue division of Cyberdyne Systems agreed into an alliance with the corporation in order to merge bio organic weapons with high-end technology. Cyberdyne Systems already perfected a robot army in the form of Skynet, and integrating it with bio-organic beings would make them unstoppable. Despite the successful partnership, Umbrella and Cyberdyne had additional setbacks. The S.T.A.R.S. operatives had extra allies with family members joining the fray, as well as unlikely alliances with John and Sarah Connor during the fight against the conglomerate.

Albert Wesker, having operated from the shadows, usurps the leadership of Umbrella by force and assassinates the human elements of Skynet before committing to a nuclear winter with the newly-created Skynet army. Despite the show of force, the combined task force of the S.T.A.R.S. operatives and the Connors overcame impossible odds over the next two decades with their resourcefulness. Luckily for Wesker, a time displacement device was created by 2029, and at the suggestion of his sister, Alex, he could send a T-1000 unit to kill the S.T.A.R.S. members before they could make an alliance with the Connors. Skynet's previous assassination attempts on the Connors have been consistent failures, and chances are they still would have survived even with the bio-enhanced Terminators. As it was, Chris and Jill were higher priority targets. Without them, the human resistance would not be able to best the Bio Organic Weapons without their expertise. The creation of the T-1000 unit however requires the use of a human body. Luckily, the Wesker siblings created a third clone for the purpose of integrating him into the T-1000 unit, J.C.

Main story:

(September 23, 1998...)

Jill's investigation into Umbrella in Raccoon City proved fruitless after maintaining constant surveillance on Chief Brian Irons. She could have joined Chris in his flight to Paris right away, but she had hoped the Irons would have slipped up in doing an illegal activity for Umbrella. Even her occasional trips to the S.T.A.R.S. office did not turn up anything. From what Jill could remember, Chris asked the F.B.I. to do a background check on Irons and fax any results to him. Jill volunteered to get the files if it ever came to the city.

Frustrated, Jill walked home to her apartment, lamenting at how clueless the citizens of Raccoon City is to Umbrella's misdeeds. All she could do is pack up on clothes and firepower before rejoining Chris. As Jill walked to her apartment room, she found Chris standing outside her door, clad in a brown leather jacket.

"Chris? I thought you were going to the airport?"

"I got us two tickets for Paris. I thought you'd need help." Chris said with a genuine smile.

"Chris, you were insistent on going alone. What made you change your mind?" Jill was suspicious about Chris's motives.

"Let's just say there are some things I wanted to tell you, something that couldn't wait." Chris said as he walked to Jill, holding her hands.

Jill felt her heart race. She did have a fondness for Chris before the Spencer Mansion incident, but needed to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Chris's facial expression gave an impression of some type of guilt.

"What is it?" Jill asked.

"Let's just say when this is over, I really want us to be together." Chris responded.

Jill said, "Me too."

"Let's spend the night together." Chris said as he moved in for the kiss, and Jill accepted.

Chris hugged Jill tight and raised her body to carry her over to her bedroom, grinding her against the wall. Jill enjoyed every second of her consummation.

"Chris, did you forget something?" Jill asked.

"No. We'll go deeper next time." Chris said as he gripped Jill's hands.

However, something was seriously wrong with this picture in Jill's mind. Normally, they would have taken off their clothes, and to make matters worse, Jill's blue tube-top has been getting extremely wet.

"Chris, can you take off my top?"

"You're fine as you are, Jill." Chris said as he continued kissing her on the lips.

Even Chris's tongue turned liquid, as if it was made of water or jello.

Jill felt a sharp prick in her groin, making her orgasm hard. Jill tried to scream, but her voice vibrated instead, making no sound.

Chris thrusted hard, goblets of liquid travelling through her leather skirt and blue panties, entering her groin. Chris's "tongue" on the other hand travelled through Jill's lungs, robbing them of air.

The liquid in Jill's groin turned into blades, targeting her reproductive organs and urinary tract, causing her to urinate and cum blood like a geyser. Jill tried to scream in pain as much as she could, but no sound still came out, as if she was drowning underwater. As her lungs burned, Jill's vision blurred as a result, forcing her body to go limp, mouth still open.

"Chris" grinded Jill's limp body for at least ten full minutes before laying her body on her bed, arms and legs spread out.

He pressed a finger on an ear, "Mission accomplished, father."

"Good. Do not worry about Mr. Kennedy and Ms. Redfield. They will not pose much of a threat in our present position whatsoever. Even John Connor won't be able to stop us this time. Enjoy the rest of your time in the present, J.C."

"Will do. I know just the thing." J.C. said as he proceeded to lay on top of Jill's corpse to continue his necrophilia. If he wanted, he could use his regenerative powers to revive Jill and play a twisted version of "Groundhog Day" with his lust murder.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Demon only one minor problem with the story though the blade(s) in Jill's cunt would have shredded her pussy, her cervix and her womb and not her urinary tract, in other words " Motherhood is not in the cards for her. " :grin:

If you had her cumming while she was being shredded she would be cumming buckets of blood instead of cunt honey/pussy juices.:cool::grin:

I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story though.

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Nicely done Demon only one minor problem with the story though the blade(s) in Jill's cunt would have shredded her pussy, her cervix and her womb and not her urinary tract, in other words " Motherhood is not in the cards for her. " :grin:

If you had her cumming while she was being shredded she would be cumming buckets of blood instead of cunt honey/pussy juices.:cool::grin:

I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story though.
Thanks for feedback, made the addendum as needed. At time of writing, intended for the groin blades to target both her reproductive and urinary organs. Thanks for spotting the oversight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.