Jill Valentine V.S. Claire Redfield Fight (1 Viewer)

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Jill Valentine:

8c61df5f5b17f49e9df1e31674f9a4ec.jpg

jill_valentine_looking_by_tify_diamond-d8hg825.jpg

Claire Redfield:
go_for_it____claire_redfield_cosplay_re_cvx_by_vicky_redfield-d7efttn.png

grenade_launcher_by_vicky_redfield-d6iur0s.png

So I know it’s been months but I finally got around to making the fight. Hope you like it!

Jill Valentine V.S. Claire Redfield

Claire Redfield franticly shuffled through hundreds of papers in the Raccoon City General Hospital Head Doctors Office on the top floor, a dim lamp stood on the desk illuminating Claire and the surrounding areas in the room. “Where is it?!” She said to herself, her cross bow sling across her back and wearing her red vest with her tight blue jeans and her hair in a pony tail. The dead doctor laid on the floor, a bolt in his chest from Claire’s cross bow. Claire continued to shuffle through drawers and tossing things around. “I need to find out where this vaccine is! Leon won’t last long!” She said.

Meanwhile Jill Valentine approached the hospital, her shotgun in her hand, in a tight blue tube top showcasing her large chest. Her back mini skirt pressed against her round ass and thighs with her brown boots up to her knees. She placed her hand on the door and pushed it open. Corpses of police officers and a mix of zombies and hunters littered the floor, blood stains on every wall. “Ugh disgusting” She said and moved further into the room. Jill went through the lobby and turned down the hall way to find a few straggling around. She smiled and effortlessly blasted them away with her shotgun. “Too easy” She said. “Now if I were a vaccine where would I be?” She asked herself before heading to the elevator and hitting her button to see if it worked. A blue light went off and the gears started to move. Eventually the elevator doors opened revealing more corpses and blood. Jill stepped in and read the sign displaying where all the offices were. “Fifth floor huh?” She said to herself and selected the button.

Meanwhile Claire continued to shuffle through the doctors desk until one large paper caught her attention. She began to read it carefully.

“Vaccine Laboratory——-basement”

“Chief of Security——- 3rd floor RM 102”

“Vaccine Holding Room—-5th floor RM 306”

There was writing at the bottom of the page.

“Dave,

The vaccine is behind the picture frame and in the safe. The combination is 3312. Don’t forget it.”

“Bingo! Just down the hall!” Claire said. Suddenly a loud gunshot rang throughout the hospital. “Shit somebody else is here! Better move fast” She said and stuffed the page in her back ass pocket and hickory left the room and ran down the hall, cross bow in her hand.

The elevator doors opened to reveal more corpses laid across the floor, the lights flickering. Jill stepped out just in time to see Claire run across the T intersection at he end of the hallway. “Hey! Who’s that!” Jill shouted and gave chase.

Claire heard the shout. “Shit. I need to hurry up!” The thought to herself as she jumped over the bodies on the floor. She came up to the door titled “RM 306” Claire rushed in and locked the door. She instantly went to the picture frame and knocked it over and began fiddling with the combination.

Jill turned the corner and saw the door slam shut. She approached the door only to notice it was locked. She aimed her shotgun at the lock on the door and pulled the trigger, blasting the lock through the door.

The door swung open to reveal Claire holding the purple vaccine in her hand. “I don’t think so bitch” Jill said and pulled her shotgun up. Claire backed up in fear realizing her time had run out. Jill pulled the trigger. *click* her shells had run out. Relived, Claire smiled and brought up her cross bow and fired a bolt. Jill ducked down and rolled out of the way, back into the hallway.

Claire rushed to reload her cross bow and flipped over the steel table that was in the room to use as cover. “Too late bitch! It’s mine!” She shouted. Jill tossed her shotgun aside and pulled out her 9mm pistol. Jill turned the corner again and fired a few shots, shattering the window in the room. Jill rushed into the closet to the left to gain some ground. Claire peeked over the steel table and aimed her cross bow just as Jill came out, her pistol up. Claire was quicker and fired her last bolt. “AAAH!” Jill screamed. The bolt logged into her left shoulder. Jill stumbled back and fired a few shots, nearly missing Claire’s head. Blood poured down Jill’s tight blue tube top. She held the bolt in pain and dropped her pistol on the ground. Claire saw the opportunity and shoved the Vaccine vile into her other back ass pocket and jumped over the table to the closet with her own 9mm pistol drawn. “Come on our bitch!” She said as she turned the small corner.

Jill thought fast and pulled her long knife out and waited for Claire to step in. Just as her hand came into the room, Jill lunged at her and sliced Claire’s wrist. “Aaah!” Claire screamed and dropped her pistol. Jill elbowed Claire in her jaw causing her to stumble back and hit the wall. “Back up bitch!” Jill said.

Claire could hear shuffling footsteps and stomps coming from out side and an idea popped into her head. “Get me if you can bitch!” Claire said and ran out of the room to find a collection of zombies and hunters heading in the direction of their screams. Claire ran down the other side of the hallway hoping the monsters would take care of Jill.

Jill pulled out her 44. Magnum gave chase only to notice a hunter leaping at her, it’s claws aimed at her head. She quickly brought the magnum up and blasted the monster back down the hallway and turned to chase after Claire. “I need the vaccine for Carlos!” She told herself. Claire ran into the stairwell and started to run down them. Jill busts through and fired a round in her direction but it struck the hand rail of the stairs. Claire ducked down and jumped down the stairs to the floor below and ran into the empty hall way. “Fucking bitch!” Jill shouted and ran in the same direction down the stairs only to find an empty hallway.

“Alright bitch where did you go?” She said and creeped down the hall, blood still soaking her tube top. Claire stayed hidden in the janitor closet in the hallway, waiting for Jill to pass by. Jill stepped down he hallway and eventually crossed the closet only to find Claire there ready with her small sub machine gun.

Claire grabbed Jill’s hands and pushed the magnum away from her. *bang!* a loud gunshot went off from the magnum, hitting he light above them and Claire aimed her SMG to Jill’s head but she was too quick and ducked down, the rapid rounds hitting the fire extinguisher behind them, spraying Jill’s back with it, disorienting Jill. Claire used the opportunity to send a knee to Jill’s ducked down face, knocking her back to the wall and following up with a kick to her pussy. “Ahh!” Jill groaned and dropped her magnum. Claire used the butt of her SMG to smack Jill’s head, sending her to the floor in pain. With a quick idea, Claire picked up Jill’s magnum and slung her SMG.

“Come here bitch” Claire said and grilled Jill by her shoulder length brown hair and forced her to her knees with a scream. Claire dragged the dazed Jill Valentine to a near door and slammed her head against it and threw her inside. Jill flew into the room and hit the ground.

The room was a standard operating room with a standard operating table. Claire bends over and picks Jill up again by her hair and forces her over to the table and slams her on it so Jill is bent over, her feet dangling down.

“I’m about to make you my bitch!” Claire said and forced Jill’s head against the table and places the magnum down next to her. Claire smiled as she gripped Jill’s black mini skirt that hugged her round ass tightly. She slowly pulled it up until Jill’s ass bounced free and jiggled revealing her round ass cheeks with her white panties tightly wedged between her cheeks. “Ahhh! What are you doing you crazy bitch!” Jill screamed and flailed her arms and legs. Claire slammed Jill’s face back down and grabbed the magnum. “Struggle all you want whore” She said and aimed the magnum to Jill’s left elbow and pulled the trigger.

Jill screamed bloody murder as her elbow was blown almost completely off and blood splattered all over her table and on the girls. Jill’s legs continued to kick around in protest but was useless. Claire gripped her white panties and pulled them out of her ass cheeks and down to Jill’s thighs. “Oh yeah. You’ll be fun bitch” Claire said with a smile and gave Jill’s ass cheeks a squeeze and a slap, leaving a large red handprint.

Claire used the magnum and pressed it against her defeated rivals ass cheeks. “Ah!... no don’t! Let me go..!” Jill pleaded but Claire didn’t respond and began to push the barrel of Jill’s own magnum between her ass cheeks until it pressed against her asshole. “I’m sure your used to this slut!” Claire said and instantly plunged it into Jill’s asshole. “Ahhh!!” Jill screamed again and began to cry tears of pain. Claire began to plunge he barrel in and out of Jill’s asshole, effectively sodomizing her as Jill flailed and kicked her dangling legs around.

Claire continued for what seemed like forever, enjoying the sound of Jill’s sobs and screams until blood began to trickle out of Jill’s ass and down her thighs and her legs stopped kicking. “Uh oh! It’s about to cum!” Claire said and soon later pulled the trigger. The magnum round blasted straight through Jill’s insides and shot out of her pelvis, spraying blood all over her torso and all over her table and wall. “Ahhhh!!!!” Jill screamed again.

Claire smiled and pulled the magnum out and forced it between her belt and hip to save. She pulled Jill off the table and held her on her knees, completely spent and drenched in her own blood. Claire smiled and slightly turned around. “Your ass was amazing but be honest. Mines a lot better!” She said and forced Jill’s face against her jean clad ass cheeks. “Kiss it bitch!!” She demanded. Claire could feel Jill’s facial structure push into her plump ass and rubbed it around. Jill obeyed and pressed her lips against Claire’s ass cheeks, kissing it over and over again. Claire held her there for a moment before pulling her face away.

“Dumb bitch. I’m sure the monsters here would love to have a sexy whore like you to have fun with” Claire mocks and yanks Jill by her hair and begins to drag the almost dead STARS officer out of the room and down the hall. Jill could do nothing to resist and weakly held her hair and pelvis as she was dragged.

Claire stopped outside the elevator and hit the button. The doors opened immediately and Claire threw Jill into the corner. Jill landed on her bloody ass, her back propped up against the wall. Claire smiled and stepped up to her and pressed her crotch against Jill’s face. “Your going to service me a little more before I let them have you bitch” Claire says and begins to undo her jeans and belt, revealing her bright red panties which she peeled down too.

Claire gripped Jill by her hair again and forced her face against her pussy. “Eat it my little bitch!” Claire demanded and began to rub Jill’s moaning face around her pussy. Claire began to hump Jill’s face in the corner forcing Jill’s mouth deeper into her pussy as she slowly bled out. “Like that you dead bitch?!” Claire mocked. Claire continued to use Jill like a sex toy for minuets until she could feel herself about to explode. “Ahh!” Claire yelped, blasting her juices all over Jill’s face, drenching her in cum. Claire smiled down at her as she stepped back and sent a hard slap across her face, sending cum splattering off her face and hair. Claire dipped up her jeans and redid her belt, fastening her jeans around her heart shaped ass.

Claire spat down on Jill’s face. “Used up whore. I hope you burn in Hell bitch” she hissed and turned around and left the elevator. She gave Jill a wink before selecting the “basement” option on the panel. “Bye bitch” She said as the doors shut. The elevator went dark and Jill sat there, inching towards death as she was lowered into the hospital.

Eventually the doors opened only to reveal a horde of stumbling zombies. The instantly noticed Jill and began to shuffle towards her. “No....” Jill managed to gasped in despair, knowing she was as good as dead.

The first zombie stood exactly where Claire did when she was using Jill’s face and a large erection popped out of its pants. The monster gripped Jill cum soaked hair and brushed his cock against Jill’s lips. The horrible smell filling Jill’s nose as her lips trembled just before the zombie parted her lips with the tip of his cock. Jill could feel the zombies shaft slide against her tongue and slide down her throat. He forces Jill’s head to bobup and down his still member.

The second kneeled down and gripped Jill’s round bloody thighs and spread them. He scooted closer to Jill’s pussy and spread her legs, his cock pressing against her pussy. Without hesitation, he plunged it in and began to fuck Jill. The zombies continued to use Jill like a bitch for the last few minuets of her life until both came in her mouth and pussy. Cum overflowed from her pussy and mixed with her blood on her inner thighs. Her mouth couldn’t contain all the rancid smelling zombies cum and began to flow down her lips and chin, dripping to her thighs, drool all over her mouth.

The zombies shuffled out of the way only to reveal a hunter behind them. It wasted no time pouncing on top of Jill, aiming its claws for her head. The last thing Jill ever saw was the claws of the hunter as it dogged into her eye sockets, destroying her brain and ripping her head off, dragging the spinal cord out along with it. The hunter kept Jill’s severed head with it and leaving Jill as just another headless corpse in the hospital. The elevator doors closed again and the elevator went back up.

Claire stepped out of the hospital and pulled the vaccine back out. “Ha! Got it. Dumb bitch.” She said. “I’m coming Leon!” She said and ran off into the zombified Raccoon City.

Comments and pointers weather it’s good or bad are extremely welcome!

Who should be in the next fight? Any characters!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done, I'm glad Claire won, never liked Jill although Claire's sadism is OOC I like it, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

As for the next fight how about a four way death match between the Nintendo princesses such as princess Daisy, Princess Peach and the other two who's names I forget but I know there are four of them.

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Nicely done, I'm glad Claire won, never liked Jill although Claire's sadism is OOC I like it, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

As for the next fight how about a four way death match between the Nintendo princesses such as princess Daisy, Princess Peach and the other two who's names I forget but I know there are four of them.
I just went off the results of the poll. Claire won by one vote. And yeah it really is OOC lol but I was trying to make it a lot more interesting then the average kill.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I just went off the results of the poll. Claire won by one vote. And yeah it really is OOC lol but I was trying to make it a lot more interesting then the average kill.

That's cool, I don't mind Claire being OOC when the story was so entertaining as for the other two Nintendo princesses I could not name in the last post I remember their names now, they are Princess Zelda and Princess Rolsala(SP)

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
That's cool, I don't mind Claire being OOC when the story was so entertaining as for the other two Nintendo princesses I could not name in the last post I remember their names now, they are Princess Zelda and Princess Rolsala(SP)
Oh yeah! I remembered rolsala but I totally forgot Zelda was a Nintendo character. That’d be an interesting match.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Huh? You mean Rosalina?

Actually how about a full-on Smash Bros girls fight, picking from characters like Peach, Zelda, Palutena, Samus, Rosalina, Lucina, or if you want to get really odd even including Wii-Fit Trainer.

Slight criticism, I recommend you try to find more insults other than "bitch" to use. Both girls call each other bitches almost every sentence, and it begins to sound like that one Rick and Morty bit where they parodied Nightmare on Elm Street. I believe it was called "Scary Terry".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.