Ive got Fla files but how to turn them into Swf and be used (1 Viewer)

Jamie

Potential Patron
I got loads of FLA files which Dante has distrubruted and Im a noob and dont know how to turn them to swf for the swf import. I got Adobe cs5.5 pro as I believe you use this to turn them swf but now i have no idea, pls help

Sharklasers

Content Creator
It's the same as with most other programs - there's a button under the "File" menu that says something like "export to SWF."

If you're also talking about coding a SWF mod, which I imagine you are, you'll want to take a look at Faceless' Mod Template. It's a little daunting, but it's really helpful once you get the hang of it.

azmenthe

Potential Patron
Hmm I've also been sitting on Dante's FLA collection just because I don't know how to actually use it...

So do I have to manually open up and convert every FLA file I want to use? There's like thousands in his archives...

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Cheers mate that really helped
No problem!
Hmm I've also been sitting on Dante's FLA collection just because I don't know how to actually use it...

So do I have to manually open up and convert every FLA file I want to use? There's like thousands in his archives...
Normally, yes, you would have to. But fortunately, all of Dante's SWF files are already available in his thread. The FLA files are for if you want to edit his files. The SWF files are the finished products, and they're the only ones that will actually work in SDT.

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Ah thanks, I grabbed the Vanilla Archive 01 and 02. Is that everything?
No, he had other content besides the stuff in his vanilla archives. All of his vanilla content is available in the first posts of his thread, though. Just give it a read and download what you like.

Threads are generally kept well-organized, with all of the content easily accessible in the first couple of posts. The artists do want people to be able to find their stuff, after all.

If you want something even more straightforward, the Resource Manager is just a compendium of mods that you can download directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.