Issues adding glasses (1 Viewer)

Klauser

Potential Patron
Hello.So I'm modding my game since a few days but still have a lot of issues.I have glasses in a .png format and am unable to add them to my character or when I do it removes the hairs.I've been looking for hours and can't find the solution.
The other issue I have is with the eyebrows.For example I've tried to add a ShigureKosakaEyebrows.swf file using any methods I know about but I just can't get the eyebrows to show in game.Can anyone help?

ModGuy

Content Creator
PNG files always remove hair.
The file you've found is supposed to be imposed over a hair image file to create a composite image. This is not compatible with SWF hairs.

The other file is likely a loader mod, and outdated at that. Expect it not to work or take it up with the author.

Klauser

Potential Patron
So basically if my hairs are in a png format I can open the hair and the glasses on photoshop and try my best to put the glasses myself or is there a best method (edit : nah, tried it and it's an horrible method ^^)?If the hair is in a swf format I should give up I guess.

Last question : I donated 5 bucks, it said 5 dollars/week but above I read "This is for one-time donations" so I guessed it was ok.Is it really ok though?

ModGuy

Content Creator
I have no idea about the donations.
They're supposed to be totally optional for maintaining the forum IIRC and don't offer any end user benefit.
As for recurring payments, if it says one off then it probably would be.
I'll look in to it for the time being.

EDIT:

Under Paid Subscriptions you can see everything you're subscribed to.
If there is a persistent item there then of course, the payment will recur.
If it is blank or reads " You haven't set up any subscriptions yet." then I'd assume it will be a one-off.

Klauser

Potential Patron
Well it says : end date : December 19, 2013, 08:11:33 am
So I guess and hope it's ok.Thanks for your help.

Klauser

Potential Patron
New question : I'm trying to use the Titanium armor for Erza but the game refuses to show the part covering her breasts no matter what I do.Is the armor outdated?

ModGuy

Content Creator
I think you need to toggle the "Fix Back" option under the loader menu.
If that doesn't work, send me the SWF.

ModGuy

Content Creator
I should mention, you can modify the fix back option entry in Settings.txt, then place a copy in the character folder.
This will enable/disable the option by default.

As for the SWF itself, it can be patched to use the correct layers, but I don't want to maintain the work of another user.

Klauser

Potential Patron
Thanks for the answer.
Last question I swear :
I'm playing with the resistance settings and it always seems like they don't resist a lot.
I played with "noresistance" and "noInitialResistance" but between 0 and 100 I couldn't notice any real change even when I changed the slider with the loader before loading the girl.And can you change the initial throat resistance in the setting file?I don't see it.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Read the guide for what each setting does.

introResistance is what you're looking for I think.

Klauser

Potential Patron
Sorry I thought I read it all but missed some part.
So for a maximum throat resistance I should put "no resistance" and "no initiale resistance" to 0, both of them?Or is "no resistance" different (it just says "no throat resistance", not sure about what number I must use there)?
And introResistance to 100 or 0?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Code:
noResistance		No throat resistance.
noInitialResistance	If 1, she can begin deepthroating immediately.
introResistance		Sets intro resistance slider value. Range: 0-100, default is 50.

If noResistance is 1, the default resistance is set to nothing.
To increase resistance, set the first two to 0 and introResistance to 100.

Klauser

Potential Patron
Your help is really appreciated.So I guess that my expectations were wrong as to how resistant a girl can get.Too bad.Haven't played seriously (nor fapped) yet but I always get her to swallow half the penis in one move, just find it unrealistic.And I haven't seen any teeth clenching (if there is any but I thought there was some).

ModGuy

Content Creator
Resistance starts at the throat, which is normally about halfway down.
This can probably be modded somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.