Is there anyway to increase frame rate perfomance? (1 Viewer)

Eliittihemuli

Potential Patron
The game is incredibly demanding, I always have to play it on tiny screen in order to prevent frame rate drop.

I read somewhere that the game is extremely strenuous, even on the most best power computers.

I'd really love to play it on full screen but even when on half screen it's like playing a slow mo mod.

How do I increase the perfomance of the game? Mods? File tweaking?

Thanks in advance.

Synonymous

Content Creator
If you haven't already, a quick fix is to set the quality to Medium.

There's no other solution afaik.

Eliittihemuli

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
If you haven't already, a quick fix is to set the quality to Medium.

There's no other solution afaik.

Yeah I noticed that turning the quality to medium helped a lot but even on medium (not to mention low setting) the game looks pretty coarse, I'd prefer to keep the quality on high.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
use stand-alone player that opens in the correct window size.
set lower quality if needed.
shrink window/game size if slow.

if really slow machine and the game too small to see when ran in correct window size, run in 640x480 mode or have desktop resolution something like 800x600.

if you use the loader, i did make a mod to help manage killing off cpu hogging 'nearly-invisible' fluids called strandlimit. you can find it in my loader imports thread.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Buy a new pc. I am not trying to be sarcastic, i am having the same issues on my laptop. These built-in graphic cards are usually crap.

Alpharius

Potential Patron
Even with a pretty nice PC (GTX 670, i3570, SSD), certain mods will still kill my frames. I feel like it's more of a software issue than a hardware issue.

mike

Casual Client
Alpharius said:
Even with a pretty nice PC (GTX 670, i3570, SSD), certain mods will still kill my frames. I feel like it's more of a software issue than a hardware issue.

Pretty much. I've got fps issues with an i5-2500k, gtx660. And I doubt SDT is actually as demanding as Witcher 2 for instance. Surprisingly I think I had better performance with my sli of gtx260. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.