Invisible Her mod (1 Viewer)

Zebediah

Potential Patron
Back before the move to undertow, Grimey had an invisible her mod that apparently got lost in the ether (like a lot of files). I had it downloaded on one of my hard drives before I had to replace it, and I'm currently rebuilding my collection of mods, but I can't find his mod anywhere. I've been searching for the past two days, mainly for use with the tentaclejob hair file. If anyone has something similar, or even has the file they could share, I'd appreciate it.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
invisible her mod
What do you mean by "invisible"? That the head of the girl is invisible, or just that there is no hair?
If you need the second solution, a blank PNG file of any size would work (100% alpha).
If you do not know how to make one, I can upload mine.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've been searching for the past two days, mainly for use with the tentaclejob hair file.
If you've been around long enough to know about sidebar-Loader mods and tentacle hairstyles, then you've probably seen the genesis and evolution of SDT modding. Why not just try to create a replacement mod for yourself, instead of spending days searching for it?

If anyone has something similar, or even has the file they could share, I'd appreciate it.
Code:
package flash
{
  public dynamic class Main extends flash.display.MovieClip
  {
     public var her;

public function initl(l)
     {
       her.visible = false;
       her.leftArmContainer.visible = false;
       her.rightArmContainer.visible = false;
       her.rightForeArmContainer.visible = false;
       her.backModContainer.visible = false;

l.unloadMod();
     }
   }
}

Lightweight Mod CompilerhideHer.mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.