THIS IS POSSIBLE??? (read post) (2 Viewers)

brunkosunko

3D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
I am a graphic designer and I was thinking about the possibility of putting realistic textures on "her", I understand that the graphics are surely vectors but if there is any possibility of changing the skin textures it would be very interesting to change them for a hyper-realistic skin of any woman, If anyone has relevant information on this topic, I would appreciate your help.

sclover13

Content Creator
I am a graphic designer and I was thinking about the possibility of putting realistic textures on "her", I understand that the graphics are surely vectors but if there is any possibility of changing the skin textures it would be very interesting to change them for a hyper-realistic skin of any woman, If anyone has relevant information on this topic, I would appreciate your help.
I'm assuming you're talking about SDT. Totally possible, but would be really time consuming to get all the textures to match up with animation. The body parts are not meshes and would need to be tediously aligned.
For replacing skin parts check out ExtraMod.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you could replace the textures with more realistic stuff, but it would likely look janky when she is moved around. imagine it like pieces of paper overlapped.
I think her hip area has some progressinve masking to smooth over that area, but very few joints have that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.