Interactive Zako Stories (1 Viewer)

R

Rando

Since the blonde is already mid-air, it's difficult to dodge the kick. You could probably take the hit first, then kick the blonde away before breaking free from the hold. After both girls recover, the fight begins in earnest and you start trading blows. The level of the protagonist and the two girls should be about equal to make thinga a bit more interesting and less of a curb-stomp.

For the next theme, a fantasy setting would be nice. A setting like that in Fable, where Heroes are formally part of a guild, would be interesting, since different Heroes have different skills and settle problems in their own way. You can have a straight-out fighter who doesn't hesitate when it comes to offing bandits, calm heroes who try to settle things non-lethally, or crafty ones who use magic and the environment.
Alternatively, an espionage/infiltration/sabotage setting is great too. I'm thinking of some story ideas with this kind of settings myself -- I'd let you guys know if anything comes out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I noticed the outfit theyre wearing would make for a really painful wedgie. The main character should give them both wedgies with each of his hands at some point. And maybe some focus on stomach punched while they are trading blows?

R

Rando

Stomach punch can be a dramatic finishing move that incapacitates one of the girls in one hit, so maybe save it for the end? Wedgies can be great to piss them off too hahaha.

Servi

Club Regular
I apologize for my absences, especially this one. Been pretty busy with work, and stress from my personal life has kind of turned me off of creating content, but I am here for now.

Might take some time off from this after a few more scenarios and try and write just some basic stories for a bit.

Should I disappear again and someone wants to takeover, feel free.
--------------------------------

41382518_p0.jpg
The blonde's midair kick, connects with your stomach. The force of the blow knocking both you, and your black haired captor to the ground.
Before you can recover, the downed zako wraps her legs around you, and locks her elbow around your neck, strangling you.
"Ha! Not so tough now!" She taunts
You struggle to free yourself. You buck your head back, striking her in the nose, freeing you from her move.
"Ah!" She yelps in pain "Y-you..." She says, stunned by your blow.

You look over to see the blonde going in for another attack.
She goes in for a punch, which you quickly block. You counter with a hard kick to her kneecap, bruising it.
She screams as her leg goes limp for a moment. She quickly regains her balance as she tries to go for another attack.
Her next hit gets you square in the jaw, knocking you back.
As you recover, you notice the other combatant rushing toward you, holding her broken nose.
She tries to hit you with a high kick. You barely catch her by her ankle, and punch her in the crotch.

She wails in pain as she falls back holding her pained pussy, rolling on the floor kicking her legs in pain.
She should be fine, aside from some bruising. You held back your punch. If you really wanted to, you could have completely shattered her pelvis, but you decided to be a little nice to her.

The blonde looks down at her friend with disdain
"You idiot!" She shouts, "I told you no risky maneuvers!"
She shoots a look at you. "No matter, I'll take you on alone! Hyaah!" She says charging at you.

You both exchange blows at each other. She deems desperate, and her moves and motions are beginning to seem more and more tired and predictable.
She is completely exhausted, but she doesn't let up. She keeps trying to get a hit on you.

You look over at the headmaster, she seems incredibly bored at the fight. You decide to do something a bit unorthodox.
With one hand, you grab the tired girl's arm, and lock it behind her back. Then with her free arm, you cup her left breast, getting a good handful of the young girl's bosom.
"Hey what are you-Ah~" She says with a stifled moan. She looks at you, with an embarrassed and enraged look.
Still to stunned by the sudden groping to counter, you quickly lift her into the air, and throw her to the ground next to her friend.

"Ah!" She says in a yelp as she hits the surface.
Before the two can recover, you grab each of them by the bottoms of their uniforms, and lifting them up.
The two girls squeal as they are lifted, and given painful and humiliating wedgies. Their legs flutter about as they try and free themselves, curing at you with every obscenity they can think of.

You present the humiliated students to the headmaster

"Alright, I think I've seen enough" Says the headmaster with a slight smile. "Now on to round 2"

You drop the two girls to the floor, each hitting the floor with a soft thud. They quickly recover and refit their uniform. Moving the front cover out from their unmentionables. They both look completely flushed, and pissed off.

"Now, for the next and final round, I wish to see how capable you are with weapons." She says opening a chest.
macho-WPNUNGH-1.jpg WEA-1112-A1-2.jpg wpmc12-836.jpg
"Now since you are the victor for the first round, you may choose your weapon first."
You look at the selection in surprise. Does she really intend for you to slaughter those girls?
You look back at them, and notice the bloodthirsty look in their eyes when they spot the weapons.
"Which ever weapons are left, will be given to your opponents. So choose carefully."

Whether or not you're willing to spill their blood doesn't matter, seems like they're set on taking you out permanently. Still, maybe you can take them out with minimal injury.

Servi

Club Regular
Alright, nunchucku it is.

How should the fight go? Doesn't need to be detailed, just little things that you would all like to see happen during and maybe after the fight.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I vote something nonlethal but with submission holds and a few broken bones. Maybe a choke with the nunchaku while one of the girls is in a leg lock to end it? And I still think we need a belly punch.

RoyalSpinosaurus

Potential Patron
I want some choking and neck snapping

Also, here's my idea for the next story

You see, you are an adventurer. A palaeontologist to be precisely, and you're from a dinosaur research lab in Japan. Not just a palaeontologist, you are also a big-game hunter as well. Many people said that dinosaurs are not extinct yet. However, they have to face the facts that dinosaurs ARE extinct. Suddenly, you an island on the Philippine Sea. People said that the island is teeming with dinosaurs, which supposed to be extinct. But in this island, they're not extinct. They somehow survived the extinction. Your job is to capture one of them and bring it to the local zoo for studying

muldoon-1.png

You travel to the island on a ferry with another team of palaeontologists. It takes 8 hours to get to the island. After you reach the island and passed the barracuda-infested waters, you and your team to enter the jungle. As you peek into the bushes, you see an immature male Spinosaurus, catching a sawfish from the riverbank. You and your team closes in to the sailback dinosaur and you aim your tranquilizer rifle at it to sedate it, so you can bring it to Japan safely

Spinosaurus_Onchopristis.jpg

As you and your team coming close to the Spinosaurus and trying to sedate it with a tranquilizer rifle, a group of Amazonesses appears from nowhere and shoots you and your team with blow darts that makes all of you fall asleep. After you wake up, you and your team are tied to a wooden pillar, while the Amazonesses are dancing around you. They are using you and your team for a human sacrifice for their god, the Elder Dragon. They believe the Elder Dragon created them and their dinosaurs from its fire, and the only way to please the Elder Dragon is by sacrificing either humans and dinosaurs, so they can return to Elder Dragon peacefuly

05832222631a355a.jpg
ecd687d8d48ccb9a.jpg
1a8c078e321212fe.jpg
L8LeJ.jpg

As they prepare for the sacrifice, you cut off the rope and free yourself and your team. One of them spots you and attacks you. You have a tranquilizer rifle, a knife and a pair of scissors in your bag. You can finish them either lethally or non-lethally then go after the Spinosaurus again

I got this idea from The Lost World, my favorite novel made by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

R

Rando

For the nunchaku fight, I suggest really showing off martial arts skills, since that's the whole point. Deflecting and countering attacks made with bladed weapons might be cool. I'm in favor of nonlethal, but I'll leave it to the writer, as always. (For nonlethal, either you hold back or the principal stops the fight before the decisive move.)

And the next story, IMO the focus should be more on the dinosaurs, because who doesn't love dinosaurs? Maybe you can take care of the girls nonlethally and negotiate a way to bring down the Spinosaurus, but since you have to bring dino samples back home you also take down something else of equal, or greater proportions -- the girls would be joining in the hunt as well. The zako aspect can still be maintained as everybody struggles to hunt the dinosaurs.

Never thought I'd see Monster Hunter in text adventure form!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
For the nunchaku fight, I suggest really showing off martial arts skills, since that's the whole point. Deflecting and countering attacks made with bladed weapons might be cool. I'm in favor of nonlethal, but I'll leave it to the writer, as always. (For nonlethal, either you hold back or the principal stops the fight before the decisive move.)

And the next story, IMO the focus should be more on the dinosaurs, because who doesn't love dinosaurs? Maybe you can take care of the girls nonlethally and negotiate a way to bring down the Spinosaurus, but since you have to bring dino samples back home you also take down something else of equal, or greater proportions -- the girls would be joining in the hunt as well. The zako aspect can still be maintained as everybody struggles to hunt the dinosaurs.

Never thought I'd see Monster Hunter in text adventure form!

I was thinking that one zako you would have to kill because she is trying to kill and you find a way to keep her in place to get eaten by a dinosaur.:brigade.baka-wolf.c:brigade.baka-wolf.c:brigade.baka-wolf.c

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Good stories Servi!

It seems as well an interesting way to do this sort of thing, and make me wonder, if I could try something similar...

The following here is only as an idea to see of interest/lack of interest, to see if it would be enough to a thread or not)

Still it's only an idea, but have been wanting to do something original for Zako subforum of Ryonani, as character/zako organization sort of kind:

If as an interactive zako story, the idea woud be to tell the story from the side of the (unfortunate) zako, but for that would be needed first to decide a physical apparence, personality (zako's "evil" motivation), skill level and uniform, before placing her (and her comrades?) against a hero.

Any thoughts about that (and maybe for an "original zako ryonani" in the terms above?)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Good stories Servi!

It seems as well an interesting way to do this sort of thing, and make me wonder, if I could try something similar...

The following here is only as an idea to see of interest/lack of interest, to see if it would be enough to a thread or not)

Still it's only an idea, but have been wanting to do something original for Zako subforum of Ryonani, as character/zako organization sort of kind:

If as an interactive zako story, the idea woud be to tell the story from the side of the (unfortunate) zako, but for that would be needed first to decide a physical apparence, personality (zako's "evil" motivation), skill level and uniform, before placing her (and her comrades?) against a hero.

Any thoughts about that (and maybe for an "original zako ryonani" in the terms above?)

You could just use the shiks, or maybe you could make a poll to decide on what the zako would be like or something like that. Or the people of ryonani could come up with ideas and find something to agree on. oh and is this thread dead or will it be continued, servi? You said someone could take over if you were gone too long but I dont think that many of us feel worthy of finishing your story

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
For me, the background of the zakos is most important, especially in a written story. We know (almost) for sure that the protagonist will defeat them, but it creates suspense not to know what their fate will be. The ambiguity between their job as criminals and their private personality adds a lot.
... after a few days, their families put out a missing persons report out for their daughters.
You again feel a slight twinge of sadness from this news, but ultimate decide not to worry about it too much.
This thread started fine, but somewhere in the Red Skullz story, the backgrounds disappeared. Instead, it was just about a huge bodycount of nameless zako. :(

The possibility of death or an otherwise just, but harsh punishment...
The next day, you see on the news an interesting story. A nude, young Red Skullz criminal was found nude, dangling from a street light. When police found her, she was completely surrounded by onlookers laughing at her and taking photos to post online, ...
Later, after a few days, the poor girl was tried, and sentenced to life in prison in one of the city's maximum penitentiary.
...is important, but also the chance to get off lightly, to fight another day.

Generally, I think no character should die in the same scene they first appear. If that's not possible, there should be an examination:
You examine her drivers license. Her name was Ashley Bryant, 18 years old. She was going to turn 19 in a few months, so I guess you were close enough with your estimate. Organ donor as well, least now she'll actually be of some use.

Thus I like Shabazik's idea.
I think it would be cool if different people wrote descriptions and back stories for each zako. Then someone else, playing the hero, decides their fate.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
For me, the background of the zakos is most important, especially in a written story. We know (almost) for sure that the protagonist will defeat them, but it creates suspense not to know what their fate will be. The ambiguity between their job as criminals and their private personality adds a lot.This thread started fine, but somewhere in the Red Skullz story, the backgrounds disappeared. Instead, it was just about a huge bodycount of nameless zako. :(

The possibility of death or an otherwise just, but harsh punishment......is important, but also the chance to get off lightly, to fight another day.

Generally, I think no character should die in the same scene they first appear. If that's not possible, there should be an examination:

Thus I like Shabazik's idea.

I think it would be cool if different people wrote descriptions and back stories for each zako. Then someone else, playing the hero, decides their fate.

Actually I felt bad for the Red skullz zako. They all died in horrible ways and never seemed very evil to me. This is actually why I like the zakos to be evil in their backstory. They can be somewhat relatable, but overral they have to be bad people so I can think they deserved to die.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
View attachment 62027
You've lived in this city your whole life. It is for a lack of a better words, a corrupted shit hole. Where whole nests of gangster and thugs run the show, the police are paid off, and everywhere, innocents are losing their lives in the chaos.
After the death of a close relative, you decided you would take it upon yourself to rid the city of crime yourself.
That noble quest has led you to do some pretty awful things over those years, but you have no regrets. You've become feared in the criminal underworld as a ruthless vigilante, who uses any means necessary to stop a criminal.
Tonight, you've found yourself at another hive of scum and villainy.
That's the charm of an interactive story: From the protagonist's point of view, they are evil in their backstory. They may not look that way, but he knows better. For him, they are overall bad people who deserve to die in horrible ways.
... and if some are stupid enough to get themselves involved in stuff like that, it's not your fault they wind up dead.

The zako's point of view is completely different, of course.
Switching between both makes it really interactive.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
That's the charm of an interactive story: From the protagonist's point of view, they are evil in their backstory. They may not look that way, but he knows better. For him, they are overall bad people who deserve to die in horrible ways.

The zako's point of view is completely different, of course.
Switching between both makes it really interactive.

Well it's all preference. And my preference changes alot. I used to prefer feeling bad for the zako, but since I think about it too much I prefer feeling like their death was deserved.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I try to combine both. The Zako is voluntarily working for the evil side. She's not poor, she is just choosing an easy but well paid job. "If I'm not taking the job, the bad things will still happen. Only the paycheck goes into somebody else's pocket. I need money for college/have mouths to feed/want a new car..., so why not? And yes, I bully people at times. But I'm sure my replacement would torment them much worse."

From the hero's position, this may be true. But his conclusions are different. "I have to make an example of you, to prevent others to take your job. And to those who torment poor people much worse: Look closely what I'm doing even to pathetic figures like this and imagine what I will do to you!" That's why he (or better, she) may choose tactics more violent than necessary to do the job.

I also like the idea of a subsequent punishment. The small fry baddies are defeated in rather funny fashion. (Which is relieving, as we learned a couple of positive things about them, so death or permanent damage would be too "dark".)

Then the hero moves on to kill the really evil people, everything is fine and the movie is almost over...

Those small fry baddies are not forgotten, and they get what they deserve too.
a
I used to prefer feeling bad for the zako, but since I think about it too much I prefer feeling like their death was deserved.
Since I think about their families and everything, my fantasy rarely reaches the point where it actually happens. But maybe someone else can write it interactively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.