1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interactive Zako Stories

Discussion in 'Zako' started by Servi, May 18, 2015.

  1. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Hello. I decided I want to try my hand at writing, but I feel like there's already enough write threads for authors, so I decided I would try something a little more different and hands on for everyone.

    So how its going to work is this, I will present the opening to a story, set the scene, include pictures, and then usually end that part with a chance for readers to make some decisions, then whoever replies first decides those decisions.

    Now, I do want to lay down some ground rules. If someone posts something really ridiculous, then I will give the decision to the next poster. Wetting will be prevalent in the stories, unless most people want me to keep it out, than I will oblige. I'm fine with things like snuff, rape, necro, etc. but I will not include scat. If people would prefer I do nonlethal stories, I can do that as well. Like I said, these stories will be shaped by whoever decides to join in.

    So, I'll start with 3 scenario ideas. Whoever responds first decides which of these three scenarios we go with.

    1. Tough Negotiations
    sexy-cosplay-47-550x825.jpeg
    You are a bodyguard for a prominent black market arms dealer. Your mission was to provide muscle during his negotiations with an infamous Mafia don. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned, and now you must fight your way through the don's army of armed guard maids, and make your way out of the mansion.

    2. Clear the Facility
    yoko_by_papertwilight-d5bca41.jpg
    A very large gang called the Red Skullz has taken over an abandoned facility, and have remade it into their main base of operations. Your job is to enter the facility, and clear it of all the Red Skullz girls. Use any means possible to wipe them out.

    3. Intel Retrieval
    068_manmako_067.jpg
    A shadowy organization has been hiring young girls to pose as innocent schoolgirls, and use them to guard the outer perimeter of one of their hideouts. According to your intel, one of the girls has a key card to the entrance hidden in a small pouch in the inside of her panties. Have fun finding her.
    Note: All girls used in the scenario are of age.

    If you have any ideas for other costumes, or scenarios, feel free to post them, but for now just to keep things simple, these are our choices.
     
  2. oneofone

    oneofone Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    29
    intel retrieval!
     
  3. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Mission begin

    Okay, I'll do three parts tonight and we can continue tomorrow if we need to.

    You are an elite mercenary. Highly trained in the art of stealth and quiet take downs, you've been on numerous missions for a variety of clients, but now you have found yourself entangled in a secret war between the government and a shadowy organization bent on complete domination.
    9b859ffcjw1dpheniafpij.jpg


    After weeks of constant surveillance, your client believes that his men have finally found the location of one of the organization's key points. The base is deep underground, below an abandoned part of the city. The surveillance team was first tipped off when they noticed on a regular basis, young girls wandering into the ruined buildings at all times of the day, and often leaving sometime later. Even more arming, often times these girls are armed with small arms firearms, or tazers.
    Your client has just given you some new intel. Apparently, the organization is using the girls as guards to report intruder, and keeping them in school uniforms so as not too draw too much suspicion. It is assumed that most of these girls have little to no knowledge of what they are actually of what they are being used for, but are being paid well enough that they keep coming back.
    Despite being armed, the girls are unlikely to have any skill in firearms, still, you feel like you should still be cautious.
    Your client also came to you with some more interesting news, apparently one of the girls carries a small key card to the entrance to the base. Securing the key and gaining access to the base would be a huge boon to your side. The only problem is, there is no data on which girl is carrying the key card. All that is know is that it is kept in a small pouch on the inside of her panties, where her crotch would be.

    Your client has okay'ed you to use lethal force, but did remind you that most of these girls haven't done anything really wrong, and that they are just pawns for the organization's game. With that in mind you suit up.
    Using the sewers, you are able to make your way into the ruins undetected. You pry open a rusted sewer grate and find yourself on a long abandoned street.
    You wander for a few minutes, sneaking through the darkness, when suddenly your hear some noise from a nearby building. You quickly make your way inside to investigate.
    109445b8-d5ca-4e8c-82f0-7b707302baaa_980x551.jpg
    Once inside, you hear the sound of a young girl's voice. She seems to be having a conversation, but, you don't hear anyone replying to her.
    You move closer to the source of the noise, and discover one of the schoolgirls your client had mentioned, happily chatting on her cell phone.
    She looks pretty cute, giggling to herself as she talks to, what you assume to be, a friend of hers. If it were not for the pistol holstered to her thigh, you would think she was just an average high school girl.
    019_manmako_018.jpg 068_manmako_067.jpg 077_manmako_076.jpg
    "Ah, I know, it's so creepy out here at night."
    "..."
    "Yeah but, I mean the money is really good."
    "..."
    "Oh, that sounds really cute. I'll have to try that once I get my next pay."
    ...
    "Me? Oh, I'm just kind of checking out one of those creepy old buildings. There's so many rats and I keep feeling like I'm being watched, really hate it here...Hey you wanna meet up?"
    "..."
    "Oh, okay It's just...I'm really on edge right now. It's still my first week and I'm not really sure if I'm cut out for this. You know?"
    "..."
    "Thanks, and you're right. I'm sure I will get used to it. Just need to be brave."
    "..."
    "Oh, hey tomorrow after school, did you want to check out that new cafe I heard that..."

    You tune them out, it seems that she'll be on the phone with her friend all night. Now it's time to make a plan.

    You could just take her down right here, but no doubt her friend would become suspicious and go check her out, possibly with backup. You could just let her go, after all, she doesn't seem like the type of person who would be trusted with a top clearance security card. Still though, you need to be thorough.

    As you deliberate on your next action, you watch the girl drop her phone, and quickly bend down to grab it, giving you a brief, but perfect view of her white cotton panties. She immediately apologizes to her friend and goes back to happily chatting with her.

    So now, here is the decision time. What will be your course of action? Try some to add more detail to your decision beyond just "shoot her" or "choke her out", give a clear idea of what you want to do. If there are not enough details in your post, I will fill in certain blanks myself.

    Edit: I should probably mention, I am not a good writer, so if I make any errors or if you have any tips, please tell me.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. KeiBreilSL

    KeiBreilSL Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2012
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    4
    (Not adding anything, since I always play the victim :P just saying I love the idea :) )
     
  5. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    If you wanted, you could tell me what you wanted the protagonist to do, and place yourself as the zako. Or I could do a quick cut to the zako's perspective, possibly even give some backstory to her as well.

    I'm not sure if I made this clear but, I'm not expecting others to write out the next parts of the stories. The plan is for people to just say what they wanted the protagonist to do next in the situation, and then I would write out something like I did before.
     
  6. meditions

    meditions Potential Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    2
    [

    So now, here is the decision time. What will be your course of action? Try some to add more detail to your decision beyond just "shoot her" or "choke her out", give a clear idea of what you want to do. If there are not enough details in your post, I will fill in certain blanks myself.

    .[/QUOTE]


    Great concept and sounds like fun. Love the story so far.

    How about this. She finishes her call and you sneak up, cover her mouth and take her out with a neck pinch. After that you search her and then give her a sedative to keep her asleep for the remainder of the mission.

    By the way, I know you had an example picture of the school girl guards, but are they of different ethnicity and looks? If so, perhaps a little description of each girl would be cool.

    Thanks for doing this. Really looking forward to it.
     
  7. DynamiteFetish

    DynamiteFetish Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2011
    Messages:
    182
    Likes Received:
    1
    I'm thinking about making zako related visual novels, with Streets of Rage as a starter. Anyone interested?
     
  8. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Thanks.

    Also, I do have pictures for each guard, so no need for descriptions.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It takes awhile, but eventually...

    "So when did you...Oh...oh no!"
    "..."
    "Ah, my phone is dying, I'll call you back, later Naomi."

    And with that, the lone guard hangs up. You see her put the phone back into a small satchel bag she has on her. She looks around a bit nervously, and takes a few small steps forward.
    "Great, now I really am alone."
    Now's your chance.
    You maneuver yourself behind her, and slowly shadow her as she makes her way slowly down the hall. Eventually, she stops for a second.

    She takes a big breath, and looks forward.
    "I-its going to be okay Hitomi...It's just a little dark...nothing wi-"
    You quickly cover her mouth. She tries to scream, but you keep her quiet. She tries to pry your grip form your mouth as she panics. Her legs kick the dusty floor, in a vain attempt at freeing herself.
    You've used this maneuver a hundred times, so it just felt like routine at this point. You move your free hand to her neck and with a quick pinch, the girl quickly goes limp.
    You quietly lay her down on her back. She lies there like a rag doll, completely motionless aside from her breathing. You move down and spread apart the unconscious schoolgirl's legs, and slide off her cotton white panties.
    You get a perfect view of her nether regions. She looks pretty tight, so you assume her to be a virgin. Her pubic hair is brown, and it looks like she was the type to keep herself trimmed pretty short.
    You inspect the girl's panties and find no trace of the card. You sigh and toss them aside.
    207_manmako_206.jpg 209_manmako_208.jpg
    The girl continues to lie there, but there is some slight movement as she slowly comes to. You quickly take out the sedative you brought with, and inject the girl. She goes limp again. You're sure this will keep her out for another good 3 hours, hopefully no one will come looking for her.
    You decide to go through her bags as well, but you don't find much from her phone, her wallet, and a few personal belongings. You pocket the money from the girl's wallet and head back out into the street.

    Outside in the distance, you spot two figures walking through the dark streets. More girls.
    sample_be730f76c8bd5f59dfa0dd343bddc2c1.jpg d5c6ddd886429c89362ba1c9c1112d03.jpg
    The one with red trim seems to be carrying a sub-machine gun, while the other is equipped with a small pistol.
    They appear to be talking but you can't make out what their saying. Suddenly they stop, and pull out their weapons.
    They slowly approach where your hiding. Did they see you? Impossible, you were perfectly hidden, no way some school girls were able to spot you. Maybe they saw something else?
    Either way, their still coming closer, slowly. They both look nervous, their weapons trembling in their delicate hands.

    What now?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  9. meditions

    meditions Potential Patron

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    2
    Wow, this is awesome and fun. I'll let someone else chime in with the idea.

    However, if no one else has an idea I say that our hero has some knockout gas with him. He puts on a breather quickly shoots a big cloud of knockout gas. He then searches them and leaves them laying together perhaps in a rather sexy way.
     
  10. dinomoneyman

    dinomoneyman Avid Affiliate

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2014
    Messages:
    236
    Likes Received:
    70
    use hand to hand combat to disarm them and then clunk their heads together to incompacitate them.
     
  11. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Since Mediations was fine with the next poster deciding, I'll go with this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The two girls slowly approach, moving hesitantly closer and closer to your position. Whether or not it was you they saw, if they end up moving to close to you, you'll be an open target. You move from cover and rush toward the girls. The two girls were incredibly unprepared for the sudden attack, and hesitate for a brief moment.
    Before they can even pull the trigger, you're right in their face. In two quick motions, you send the guns flying from the hapless guards hands. You quickly grab each of the girls by the head and slam them together.

    Both of the girls immediately go unconscious, you let them drop to the ground. The two girls fall on top of each other, with the girl with the red trim lying on top of the other, her legs straddling the other guard below her. The other guard's legs are spread out, giving you a great view of her strawberry printed panties.
    d1ffa6c077311ec8defdaf72f5805f54.jpg
    The two girls twitch a bit,causing them to rub against each other slightly. If anyone were to find them, it would be a very compromising for both girls. You quickly get to work removing each girls panties, sliding them off their smooth, delicate legs.
    You inspect them a bit, but find nothing. You crumple up the pair of panties and toss them to the ground.
    You turn around, and you are surprised to find yourself face to face with the blade of a sword pointed right at you.
    A smug looking guard looks directly at you and licks her lip. Holding her sword confidently at you.
    1f721b674e42a1f9afd74bf29916b6ff.jpg

    To her left and right side, are two more guards with their SMGs aimed directly at you. The one on the left appears to be trying to put on a tough face, but you can tell underneath that is just a scared girl. But the girl on the right is making no effort to cover her fear, you can see her biting her lip, and her eyes go wide. Her gun shaking in her trembling hands.
    dc488ef9870936c25b2362eb16d6cd9f.jpg 3d797e5619a476a39ac40cfff5b6e4c7.jpg

    "So girls." Says the guard with the blade. "What should we do with him. First time we've caught someone out here."
    She shoots you an evil smirk.
    "Were going to have a lot of fun together."

    You're not sure what she has planned for you, but you know that you need to think of something to get you out of this.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  12. ckuriyama

    ckuriyama Potential Patron

    Joined:
    May 19, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    the hero knocks the sword out of girl's hands by punching the girl knocking her out and leg sweeps the two other girls knocking them down. When the two girls got back up, the hero locks them both in a sleeperhold and snaps their necks. Then the hero sees the other girl waking up so he locks the girl who originally had the blade with a sleeper hold telling her he will let her live if she tells him who has the key card. The girl reveals the information and the hero chokes her out slowly without killing her.
     
  13. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    You duck below the girl with the sword, and deliver one strong punch to her stomach, causing her to drop her sword. She falls to her knees gagging, before falling over unconscious, her ass in the air.
    The other two girls try to fire at you, but you quickly duck down before they can fire, and knock them both to ground with a leg sweep.
    You hear the two girls yelp in unison as you knock them down, causing them to land on their bottoms.
    The girl with braids and loose socks quickly recovers and tries to grab her gun, but you instantly come behind her and put her in a sleeper hold. She struggles, and kicks around, but with one quick movement, she goes limp. With just one snap, you extinguish the life from the young guard.

    You drop the lifeless guard to the ground, causing her to land on her face. You look over to see a horrified look on the other girl's face. She quickly tries to crawl away, but before she can get very far, you grab her by her hair and lift her up. She tries to scream, but you cut her off when you wrap your arm around her and put her in a sleeper hold. Like the other girl, she struggles as tears roll down her cheek. With a quick jerk and an audible crack, her eyes go wide and her tongue rolls out.
    You drop the dead girl on to the other, making a modest pile of barely twitching girls.
    df133f48769614b292ab9b70c2ebc663.jpg
    You look down at the two lifeless schoolgirls for awhile before turning your attention to the other girl you disarmed. She has recovered a bit, and is on her hands and knees trying to regain her composure.
    You come up from behind her, grab her by the hair and pull her to your chest. Like the other two girls you put her in a sleeper hold, but this time you give her an option, tell you where the girl with the key card is, or she'll end up like her friends.

    She tries to remain quiet, struggling. Opposed to the other girls, she seems a lot more tougher and defiant, but eventually as you get your grip around her tighter and tighter, she gives in. She raises her arm weakly and points toward something you missed. Another schoolgirl hiding behind an old dumpster watching you.
    fb74454a1d1bd72d229f56c3e630d353.jpeg
    When you turn your attention toward her, she immediately notices. Her eyes go wide and she instantly tries to move from her hiding spot.
    By now the girl in your arms has passed out from lack of oxygen. You drop her and let her softly land on to the pile of lifeless schoolgirls.
    You watch the card holder try to make a run for it, but she barely gets very far before she trips on a pothole. She falls flat on her face. You quickly make your way over to her. Quickly realizing its futile to try and keep running, she flips herself on to her back and looks up at you, terrified of you. You can she her trembling like a leaf as she stammers a plea of mercy.
    "W-wait! D-don't hurt m-me...I-I I'm just a student!"

    As she speaks, you notice her hand slowly going for the small pistol holstered to her thigh.
    "P-please...you don't have to do this..."
     
  14. SonicMarioHero

    SonicMarioHero Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    28
    You react instantly. Quickly moving to secure the girl's hand from reaching her gun at all and proceed to flip her over. Then proceed to grab her by the hair and put her into a sleeper hold. You give her the option of handing over the card nice and easy or go through what those other girls went through.
     
  15. ckuriyama

    ckuriyama Potential Patron

    Joined:
    May 19, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    out of fear, the girl immediately gives the keycard. because the girl followed immediately, the hero shows mercy and releases the sleeperhold but the girl immediately kicks the hero with a roundhouse kick. The hero is staggered but recovers quickly and the girl attempts to kick again, but the hero blocks and pulls her hair and she is back in the sleeperhold. Panicking, the girl says sorry and begs for mercy but this time the hero tells the girl "sorry you had your chance" and slowly chokes the life out of the girl until she is dead. After a long struggle her eyes close and she starts twitching but the hero only lets go once he notices the girl has stopped twitching and she's gone. her legs relax and the hero drops her spread eagle with her back on the floor
    - - - Updated - - -

    btw thanks for the zako story Servi im enjoying it
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
  16. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Finale

    fb74454a1d1bd72d229f56c3e630d353.jpeg
    Before she can grab her gun, you instantly put your foot down and crush her hand under your boot. She shrieks in pain, and before she can even react, you grab her and flip her unto her stomach, and grab her by her hair. You pull her up as she screams in terror and pain, you quickly silence her when you put your arms around her for a sleeper hold.
    As she struggles, you speak, telling her that you'll let her go peacefully if she gives you the key card.
    You loosen your grip to allow her to speak. She instantly gasps in some air before blurting: "T-take it! It's yours! Just let me go, please!"
    You stuff your hand into the girls panties, causing her to blush. From behind your glove, you can feel her virgin womanhood, no time for pleasure though, and you quickly slide the key card from her front pantie pocket.
    You instantly stuff the key card into your pouch, and let go of the girl. She instantly turns around, her face red with both anger and embarrassment.
    "You..you can't just touch a girl there without her permission!" She immediately kicks you in the side. The kick lands with a soft thud, as your body armor takes all the damage. She looks at you stunned, noticing your lack of reaction.
    She panics, and in desperation, kicks again. This time you block it, pull her back in by her hair, and put her back in a sleeper hold.
    "N-no! Wait! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to I...please don't hurt me I-" You tighten your grip, cutting off her pleas.
    You really didn't want to kill tonight, not usually your style. The two girls before didn't really do anything to you, but they didn't really leave you much choice, so at least you let them off easily with a quick, and relatively painless neck snap.
    This girl was just being a brat, and you decided you would be a little harder on her.
    You keep your grip around her, your arm wrapping around her small neck like a vice.
    Her hands instinctively go to your arms, futiley trying to claw you off her neck, her legs kick at the ground below you as she desperately struggles to save herself.
    From the faint sound of liquid hitting concrete, you can tell the the poor guard has become incontinent, warm liquid running down her leg, soaking her panties and knee high socks.
    After a little while, her movements get slower, and slower, before she finally goes limp in your arms.
    You keep your grip around her for a little longer, making sure to squeeze the very last bit of life from the schoolgirl.
    When you're sure shes dead, you let go of her, letting her land on the hard concrete. When she landed, her skirt lifted a bit and landed in a way that exposed her soiled panties, and inner thighs. You stare at the lifeless girl and sigh, you hate having to kill girls with such attractive bodies, especially ones who are probably still virgins.
    You decide not to dwell on it too much, there will always be more girls out there, and if some are stupid enough to get themselves involved in stuff like that, it's not your fault they wind up dead.

    You make your way to the extraction point, before suddenly, the silence is broken by the sound of screaming. No doubt one of the girls you took out earlier finally coming too to find themselves stripped, or in the case of the girl with the sword, to find herself sleeping on top of a pile of fellow guards. In any case, they aren't your problem anymore. You leave the deserted district, and give the key card to your client.
    He says he plans on having you infiltrate the base itself, but that is for another time. For now, you're taking some well deserved rest.

    As for the girls, the ones you killed were found missing from where they were last seen, and it is believed that the organization you are going after cleaned them up and dumped them somewhere. The girls who you let live also disappeared, none of the girls that entered the perimeter that night were reported to have left, and after a few days, their families put out a missing persons report out for their daughters.
    You again feel a slight twinge of sadness from this news, but ultimate decide not to worry about it too much. After all, there will always be more girls.

    END
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I hope you enjoyed our first story, I have many more planned I'd love to try.
    Also, if anyone has any ideas for what sort of uniform they'd like to see the guards wear for the secret hideout, I'd love to hear it, and your thoughts on how this scenario played out, what you enjoyed, and what you didn't.

    So, with that out of the way. I now take you back to our scenario selection, this time with something new to replace the one we just finished.

    1.Tough Negotiations
    sexy-cosplay-47-550x825.jpeg
    You are a bodyguard for a prominent black market arms dealer. Your mission was to provide muscle during his negotiations with an infamous Mafia don. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned, and now you must fight your way through the don's army of armed guard maids, and make your way out of the mansion.

    2.Clear the Facility
    yoko_by_papertwilight-d5bca41.jpg
    A very large gang called the Red Skullz has taken over an abandoned facility, and have remade it into their main base of operations. Your job is to enter the facility, and clear it of all the Red Skullz girls. Use any means possible to wipe them out.

    3.Captive Zako
    madoka_kaname_cosplay__12_by_shiizuku-d5v8w1p.jpg
    While spending the night alone in a hotel, a crime lord sends in a costumed zako to take you out while you're asleep. You easily get the drop on her, and quickly subdue her. Now the only question is, what to do with her.
    Note: Expect this one to be very short, 2-3 posts at most. This one won't be as heavy on the ryona either, but will still keep in theme with zako.

    As usual, next poster gets to decide where we go from here.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
  17. ckuriyama

    ckuriyama Potential Patron

    Joined:
    May 19, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    thanks for the story servi it was really well made and i liked the narrative. I vote on 2.Clear the Facility
     
  18. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    Facility it is.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Deathstroke_Manu_Bennett-2.jpg
    You've lived in this city your whole life. It is for a lack of a better words, a corrupted shit hole. Where whole nests of gangster and thugs run the show, the police are paid off, and everywhere, innocents are losing their lives in the chaos.
    After the death of a close relative, you decided you would take it upon yourself to rid the city of crime yourself.
    That noble quest has led you to do some pretty awful things over those years, but you have no regrets. You've become feared in the criminal underworld as a ruthless vigilante, who uses any means necessary to stop a criminal.
    Tonight, you've found yourself at another hive of scum and villainy. Back before the city went to shit, it was a thriving industrial powerhouse, now its factories and warehouses are left vacant and abandoned. One of those factories has since been taken over recently by a notorious gang known as the "Red Skullz"

    What makes the Red Skullz unique from most gangs is their exclusivity toward hiring young girls to fill the role of their soldiers, often hiring dozens of girls en mass from local schools or just off the street. It's a quick way to make cash, and gives you a bit of protection as well, so lots of girls are eager to join. Most Red Skullz girls though never rise very far up the ladder in the gang, as they are often to be used as cannon fodder, still, most Red Skullz girls are always try to show that they have what it takes to be an elite member. These eagerness to show off has led to many a young thug's death or capture.

    64246_1258978098_large.jpg

    You make your way to the factory, and even from the distance, you can hear rock music blaring from the factory. The whole place is lit up. Seems like they're making no effort to hide themselves, no matter. You quickly scale to the roof of the large factory. You look around and quickly find the door to get in, but before you can open it, you see it slowly open. You stealthily move to a hiding spot just above the door. The entrance swings open, and out walks a young nubile Red Skullz girl.
    yoko_by_papertwilight-d5bca41.jpg
    She stumbles a bit, no doubt a little tipsy from whatever party they're throwing down there. She giggles to herself before pulling out a cigarette to smoke. She looks around 19, probably doing this as some sort of last act of rebellion against her parents. Who knows. What matters is that shes an easy target for you.

    You could take her out right now, keep it simple. But who knows, maybe you could have a use for this girl. As you think up a plan, the Red Skullz girl happily enjoys her smoke break, blissfully unaware of the danger just a few feet above her.
     
  19. ckuriyama

    ckuriyama Potential Patron

    Joined:
    May 19, 2015
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    The hero decides to take out the girl as since she's tipsy she may be unpredictable. He gets behind the girl and got her attention with a neck chop. The girl is stunned and drops her cigarette but finds enough energy to turn around. The hero then locks the girl in a front bearhug. The girl is shocked, then panicks and begs for mercy. Hero ignores her pleas and continues squeezing. Girl cries but slowly losing the fight. Her movement slows, she starts twitching then she slowly goes limp and dies, her head resting against the hero's shoulder. Hero notices she's still twitching so he makes one big squeeze, breaking her back. Girl twitches a few times then stops twitching altogether. Hero keeps bearhug for a few more seconds before letting go. Hero drops the girl and searches her. He finds a map that the girl had which showed the entire layout of the factory.
     
  20. Servi

    Servi Vivacious Visitor

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    58
    yoko_by_papertwilight-d5bca41.jpg
    You look down at the still giggling henchgirl. Maybe you could have had a use for her, but in her state, she'd be too unpredictable.
    You stealthily drop behind her, and give her a solid neck chop, instantly stunning her. She drops the cigarette and slowly turns around, confused. When she sees you, her face contorts to that pure horror.
    "N-no! Not you! Please! Don't hurt m-AH!"
    You quickly wrap your strong arms around the girl's fragile body, locking her into a bear hug. You lift her up a bit, letting her feet kick in the air. You feel her breasts smoosh up against your chest, and her arms futilely try to push you off.
    "PLEASE! SOMEONE...help...me...m-mom...I'm...sorry...h-elp m..." She cries as her movements get slower and slower. You feel her rest her head on your shoulder, and aside from a few occasional twitches, she is completely limp. You decide to finish her off. With one quick and hard squeeze, you snap the poor girl's spine. With an audible "POP", the thug jolts for a second, before returning to her limp state. She twitches a few more times, so you keep your grasp around her.
    Finally, when you think that all of the life has been snuffed from the suffering girl, you let her fall down to the floor, hitting the ground with a soft thud.

    You look down at her. She is completely motionless, and her face is frozen into that of sheer panic and terror. Her mouth is wide open, with her tongue hanging out. You can see a bit of drool coming from her as well. Her eyes are wide open, making it appear she is staring unblinkingly at the sky.
    You quickly get to work looting the girl. You take off her shorts and search through it, finding nothing but some money, a cellphone, and a drivers license.
    The cellphone has a whole list of contacts called: "red skullz gurlz :)" and has the numbers for numerous other Red Skullz thugs, most of which you assume are at the party in the factory.
    You examine her drivers license. Her name was Ashley Bryant, 18 years old. She was going to turn 19 in a few months, so I guess you were close enough with your estimate. Organ donor as well, least now she'll actually be of some use. You drop the card unto the girl.
    You're about to leave when you think of something. You get down on your knees and pull out a knife. You cut free the bra from the girl, and pull it off her, exposing her erect, soft pink nipples and milky breasts.
    When you pull the bra out, a folded up piece of paper falls out. Unfolding it, you find that it is a map of the factory.
    It's not an official map, you assume the dead girl you pilfered it from made it herself, the factory is pretty big and you assume that someone as dumb as her probably got lost more than a few times, and just decided to make a map.

    You examine the map, and make two plans. You could either crash the party in the main processing area where most of the Red Skullz are located. As risky as it seems, you're not worried, from past experiences you know that hardly of these girls have any combat experience, most have never even fired a gun, and are forced to use things like batons or small knives. Breaking into there would turn the party into an all out brawl with you, and while it may be the most risky option, it will clear the girls out much faster than a stealth approach.
    Or, if you did want to go that route, you could always sneak into the generator room and cut the lights, turning every girl in here into easy, and frightened, prey.

    You look over the options for a moment, before suddenly, you hear the sound of breaking glass. You look up to see a Red Skullz girl at the doorway, staring at you in shock.
    fight_on___gurren_lagann_by_tenleid-d5bmty7.jpg
    You can see her knees wobble a bit, and below her is a broken beer bottle, you assume she must have dropped it when she noticed you and her mostly nude dead friend.
    "A-Ash?...N-no! You bastard!" She yells as she pulls out a small knife and charges at you.