Interactive Zako Stories (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I'd say use a shard of the broken glass, maybe throw it at her stomach. Leave her there while you cut the power :)

Scared Zako are the best zako :P

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
you decide to interrogate the girl,using her dead friend to scare her. hero kicks the knife out of her hands then puts her in a arm lock, hero asks the girl how many red skullz are there and where the leader is. the girl's tough and refuses to tell so hero breaks her arm. girl screams in pain but remains defiant. hero grabs her left foot and asks again, girl still refuses and hero breaks her left foot. Girl screams in pain, remains defiant, but now slowly losing her toughness. Hero notices this so he grabs her right foot and immediately breaks it. Girl screams and is now crying, begging hero to stop. hero now asks girl again. Girl pleads that her boss will kill her. Hero says he doesn't care, grabs her right arm and breaks it. Girl screams and cries and finally tells the hero everything. After she tells the hero everything, girl begs the hero to stop torture and kill her quickly. The hero refuses her request because it took so long to make her talk. He then puts her in a leg scissors and squeezes the life out of the girl. But before the girl is completely dead, the Hero then snaps the girl's neck using his legs. The girl makes a gasp and yelps, before going completely silent, barely twitching. The hero holds the girl a litte longer, then lets go of the neck scissors. The hero looks at the dead girl for a while, then just to make sure, the hero picks up the girl and drops her into a backbreaker, breaking her back. After retrieving the info from the girl, hero decides to cut the power

Last edited by a moderator:

Servi

Club Regular
I'd say use a shard of the broken glass, maybe throw it at her stomach. Leave her there while you cut the power :)

Scared Zako are the best zako :P

you decide to interrogate the girl,using her dead friend to scare her. hero kicks the knife out of her hands then puts her in a arm lock, hero asks the girl how many red skullz are there and where the leader is. the girl's tough and refuses to tell so hero breaks her arm. girl screams in pain but remains defiant. hero grabs her left foot and asks again, girl still refuses and hero breaks her left foot. Girl screams in pain, remains defiant, but now slowly losing her toughness. Hero notices this so he grabs her right foot and immediately breaks it. Girl screams and is now crying, begging hero to stop. hero now asks girl again. Girl pleads that her boss will kill her. Hero says he doesn't care, grabs her right arm and breaks it. Girl screams and cries and finally tells the hero everything. After she tells the hero everything, girl begs the hero to stop torture and kill her quickly. The hero refuses her request because it took so long to make her talk. He then puts her in a leg scissors and squeezes the life out of the girl. But before the girl is completely dead, the Hero then snaps the girl's neck using his legs. The girl makes a gasp and yelps, before going completely silent, barely twitching. The hero holds the girl a litte longer, then lets go of the neck scissors. The hero looks at the dead girl for a while, then just to make sure, the hero picks up the girl and drops her into a backbreaker, breaking her back. After retrieving the info from the girl, hero decides to cut the power

Gonna try to combine both of these two, hope that's alright with everyone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fight_on___gurren_lagann_by_tenleid-d5bmty7.jpg pre_timeskip_yoko_by_tenleid-d5lmbnr.jpg
She runs at you, the sight of her dead friend setting her off into a fit of anger. But, in the time it took her to process what was going on, and pull out her blade, you had already taken the time to grab a nearby shard of glass.
You quickly pick up and throw the shard at the charging henchgirl, when it pierces her stomach, she stops and stumbles a bit.
"F-fuck..." she stammer, looking down at the wound, gritting her teeth in pain. She hobbles toward you, you can see her knees shaking as she tries to keep coming at you. You kick the knife out from her hand, quicly shove her to the ground, and then put her in a leg lock. You pull on the wounded girl's arm as she yells defiantly.
"Now, I'm giving you a chance here. Tell me just how many girls you have down there." You go silent, listening to the sound of the captive thug's pained struggling. "Or, you end up like your idiot friend over there." You say.
"F-fuck you!" She screams.
Wrong answer. With one quick movement, the girl's arm snaps like a twig. There is a loud snap, followed by the girl's pain filled screams.
"Now, do I have your attention?" You can hear her trying to suppress her moans of agony. "This tough girl act will only get you killed, now tell me, how many girls are in this building?"
"I-I'll fuckin-" She coughs up a bit of blood before speaking again. "K-kill y-you!"
You sigh, and let go of her, letting her fall to the ground. She tries to get up, but her limbs may as well weigh a thousand pounds. She lies on the ground squirming in agony. By now, she has lost control of her bladder, a small puddle formed around her crotch.
You walk over and lift her left leg into the air, and put a foot to her knee.
She watches you, still trying to look tough. Her eyes wide and angry looking, her teeth gritted. But the sight of the tears in her eyes are the give away that she's suffering.
You force your foot down, snapping her leg at the knee. She lets out a horrific scream, and convulses a bit, causing her breasts to jiggle as she arches her back.
You drop the leg, it lays on the ground, bent in a particularly painful looking manner. Most her tough girl facade has fallen, she closes her eyes, sniveling. A pathetic husk of the girl that walked in just a minute ago.
You ask her again, but this time, you don't even get an answer aside from her suppressed whimpering and crying.
You lift up her right leg, put your foot down on her kneecap, and with one quick motion, snap her leg.
Again, she screams, luckily the music inside the factory is so loud, no one will be coming to help her. By this point, she's given up on trying to hold back, she lets out a pain filled sob as tears run down her reddened face.
"P-p-please! S-she'll k-kill me if I t-talk!"
You ignore her cries and grab unto her last limb left, her right arm.
"W-wait! D-don't please, my s-sister is-"
A loud snap shuts her up. She screams again, her voice becoming more raspy. You can only imagine how much her throat must be burning, but you're sure there's other things on the girl's mind at this point.
She lies on the ground utterly broken, still screaming in complete agony. You stare down at her, completely indifferent.
Finally she yells, "18! T-theres 18!" She looks up at you, her eyes wide with terror. She catches a gaze of her arm, which only escalates her terror. She retches before vomiting unto her breasts and stomach.
The girl lies on the cold hard concrete, her limbs broken, laying in a puddle of blood and urine, while covered in her own bile. She looks utterly pathetic, and defeated.
She looks up at you, by this point, she's not even screaming, the only noise coming from her being a heavy pain filled breathing. She weakly open her mouth to speak.
"P-please, j-just stop...K-kill me...p-please..."
When you look into her eyes, you don't see that tough naive thug anymore, you are now looking into the eyes of a broken girl.
You shake you head. She wants to die quickly, but she doesn't deserve that luxury, not after the work she made you do.
You put her into the leg scissor position, her neck crushed between your legs.
"N-no more...p-please..." She weakly begs, in between breaths.
You keep her there listening to her cries and gagging. She twitches a bit as you slowly choke out the life from the girl.
You time it just right though, just as the girl is about to finally die, you press your legs down with all your force.
She gasps for a split second before letting out a yelp of pain, and the suddenly there is a loud pop. The girls head falls back, and her eyes roll back while her tongue rolls out.
You get up from the position and examine the dead girl. Aside from a few twitches, shes completely motionless.
Just to be safe, you pick up her broken form, and snap her back on your knee.
Again, a loud pop fills the air, only with no scream to follow it.
You stare down at the girl. She is a horrific sight. Each of her limbs bent back, along with her spine bent back at almost a 90 degree angle. Whoever finds these two poor saps will be in for a sight.
You pull out the map, and after some quick deliberation, decide to head to the generator room to cut the power.

After sneaking through some rusted old air vents, you finally find the generator room. You quietly enter, there is a distinct hum of machinery coming from the generator, but as you come closer, you pick a new noise.
The soft sound of moaning coming from a corner of the room. You sneak by to get a view of whats going on.
yoko_ritona_cosplay_by_ladynoa-d5ria8m.jpg d933fd9e66878e0d812fa58c759a4071.jpeg
You can see through the darkness two Red Skullz girls in embrace. The two lovers mouths are locked together, faint wet smacking noises are heard as their tongues slide past each other. The smaller looking girl (right image) has her hand in the other girl's bra, feeling her right breast, while the other girl has her hand down her friend's shorts, and assuredly fingering her, or giving her some soft sexual petting.
Both of their faces are flushed red. The smaller girl seems to be completely lost in the moment, while the other girl, in between making out and coming up for air, has a sort of smug look on her face.
They do this for awhile before the smaller girl stops the other.
"J-Jenny, wait...what if someone finds us...what will they-"
Jenny puts a finger to the girl's lips with her free hand, and smiles at her friend.
"Don't worry about that. Were hear to have fun remember?"
"N-no, were he to guard the gen- Ah!?" She gasps. "W-what are you doing?"
The young guard looks down at her lover, who is on her knees now. You see her unbuckle the belt around her friend's waist, and then unzip her shorts.
She pulls the opening to the girl's shorts, exposing her black panties. Jenny pulls the shorts down to her friends knees, before pulling down down her panties with them.
Jenny smiles at the quivering guard's crotch. The younger guard has barely any pubic hair, a soft red peach fuzz covers her tight looking privates.
You're surprised when you see this, you never expected Red Skullz to go so far as to actually dye their pubic hair. For a brief moment, you ponder the idea that maybe these girls have to do some sort of routine inspection by their superiors. You sigh, these girls really have no shame.
You turn your attention back to the two guards.
Jenny, still looking at her fellow guard's nether regions, smiles and licks her lips before burying her face into her crotch. You hear licking noises, and barely suppressed moans from the other girl, who now has one hand on Jenny's head, and the other fondling her own breast. They are both in the moment, it would take a nuclear explosion to knock these two out of their embrace.
You peer over at the generator, it would be incredibly easy to just sneak past them and deactivate it. Still, you came here to teach these girls a lesson, and that is what you intend to do.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Some random ideas: Use his katana to pierce both at once? Toss them into a nearby machine/Dumpster?

Also, would love to see a bit from the zako's perspective :P

Servi

Club Regular
Some random ideas: Use his katana to pierce both at once? Toss them into a nearby machine/Dumpster?

Also, would love to see a bit from the zako's perspective :P
yoko_ritona_cosplay_by_ladynoa-d5ria8m.jpg d933fd9e66878e0d812fa58c759a4071.jpeg
Jenny continues to perform cunnilingus on the younger guard, who is still groping herself. Her back is arched, and her mouth is formed into a small o shape. She lets out a soft, cute moan, while Jenny slides a hand down her shorts and pleasures herself. You decide that you'll work on the generator while they're distracted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are Zoey Bridges. You are 18 years old, just out of high school, and you are currently registered to go to a college out of state. You were so excited when you were accepted, finally you can leave this city. Everything changed though when you were invited to a party and met that older girl with red hair, Jenny. Though you didn't pick up on it at first, you now realize how forward she was with you with her flirting. You've never really considered yourself a lesbian, but, something about her attracted you to her. Her charm, her attitude, her confidence. You found yourself desperately trying to impress her, and one day she gave you that chance. Join her as a Red Skullz thug.
Everyone knows about the Red Skullz, and for years, you wanted nothing to do with any of the city's gangs, but now you were unsure. Jenny commented how cool it would be to hang out with you more, and how cute you would look in the outfit, that part made you blush. You agreed to join her, looking back, you know you should have put more thought into it, but you guess there was no going back now. In about a day, you went from regular girl, to criminal, out on the streets in a skimpy outfit, mugging drunks on their way home, with Jenny and her "friends".
About three days in, Jenny surprised you with a kiss, your first kiss.
From then on, Jenny would get more and more promiscuous around you, especially when she was with her friends. Slaps on the bottom, and breast grabbing became more and more common, and as much it embarrassed you, you kind of enjoyed the attention from her.
Tonight there's a party at the new hideout, and Jenny volunteered herself and you to guard the generator, you had no objections. You were thrilled at the idea of spending a night alone with her. She brought a few drinks, real hard stuff. You've never consumed alcohol before, so you were very anxious to try when she offered you a glass. 1 to drink turned to more, and now you've found yourself pressed to the wall, moaning in ecstasy as Jenny gently strokes your tight, virgin womanhood with her tongue. For a brief moment, you think about how mad your parents would be if they found out about this, before snapping back to the moment.
You feel something building up in your chest and nether regions, your entire body becomes flushed with warmth.
"J-Jenny I-I think I'm gonna...Ah ahhh!"
She keeps going, locking you in a state of ecstasy. The feeling rises, more, and more, before finally, you hit a climax. You feel pulses in your crotch area, and let out a long moan of pleasure. Jenny looks up at you, wiping your vaginal juices off her lips with her gloved hand, and then wiping it on her stockings.
You keep heavily panting, more of the warm liquid dripping from your moist womanhood. Jenny rises and gently grabs your chin.
"Zoe, of all the girls I've been with, you by far have the cutest orgasm noises." She says as she goes in for a kiss. You can taste yourself on her, but you don't care, you're in heaven right now.
"Jenny I...I lo-"
Suddenly, the lights go out. Before you can even react, you feel something sharp enter your stomach, and a coppery taste in your mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You pull your blade from the two girls you just impaled. They stand there motionless for a second, before Jenny falls on to her friend. They lye on the ground together, twitching and crying in pain. You hear the younger one cry out.
"Jenny, w-what happened? I-it hurts Jenny! Jenny?"
You hear her start to sob under her lover, while Jenny just gags on her own blood, trying to pick herself back up. You pick her up and throw her over your shoulder, she weakly tries to grab at you, but its futile.
You open the chute to the trash incinerator, and toss the slowly dying Jenny in. You hear a thud as she hits the trash below her.
You turn you attention to the other girl, who is still sobbing on the floor, half naked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You watch in horror as the masked man drops Jenny down the chute.
"N-no..." You feebly cry.
Suddenly, you feel him grab you by your torso, and lift you over his shoulders. He takes you over by the chute, and puts you in head first, giving you a view of the long drop into pitch darkness.
You immediately panic.
"N-no! Please! Not this! Not this! Not th-Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!" You scream as you are forced down the chute.
You land on something warm and soft. It's Jenny. You feel her form quivering under you.
"J-Jenny?"
The only response you get back is a soft gurgle, you begin to cry even more.
You are surrounded by complete darkness, and a heavy foul odor makes you want to vomit.
"T-this can't be happening...mom...dad...Jenny...someone...please..."
You realize that this is where you will die. No one will retrieve your body. All your plans and hopes extinguished.
After what seems like eternity, you finally bleed out, and die surrounded by garbage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You look down the chute, listening to the girl's cries of torment, before shutting the door to the chute.
Back to business, you think.
You clean the blood of your katana, and make your way back upstairs.
You hear yelling from confused and angry Red Skullz, stumbling around in complete darkness.
Nearby, you make out a whole group of Red Skullz in the darkness, yelling at each other.
gurren_lagann_yoko_cosplay_by_8bitsilver-d565v6i.jpg gurren_lagann___yoko_littner_ii_by_kiaraberry-d7pyloz.png c7e346d6f9bbfe1907bc2ddae303e762.jpg yes___by_bunnyayumi-d552945.jpeg yoko_littner_by_elyneko-d5ld25t.jpg yoko_littner_by_marco_photo-d67xxbo.jpg yoko-littner-cosplay.jpg
"Hey, the fuck happened?"
"Eh, whats going on?"
"Did those lesbos fuck up the generator?!"
"Hey, I need to use the bathroom, anyone got a flashlight or something?"
"Hold up I got a lighter."

You ready your katana, time for some fun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I apologize in advance if these last two posts have been unnecessarily brutal/dark. I promise I'll lighten the story a bit from now on. Also want to apologize for dragging out the zako's perspective and story, but I got really caught up in it. Hope you're all still enjoying the thread.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
the hero wears his night vision goggles. he counts 7 girls, 5 of them close to each other and 2 separated from the group because of the confusion. He approaches the girl farthest from the group from the front and punches her. The girl is hurt and opens her mouth but before she can scream the hero puts his hand in her mouth and locks her in the mandible claw, blocking her windpipe using the hand in her mouth. the girl is shocked and panicks and tries to break free as she doesn't want to die like this, but her attempts are futire. She drops on her knees and starts crying as she starts to weaken with the mandible claw still locked. After a short while she slowly falls on her back and starts to twitch while still sobbing. Her movements get slower until she goes completely limp, the hero having choked the life out of her aside from a few twiches. The hero lets go, examines the girl then just to make sure, picks up her neck and snaps it. She twitches a bit then returns to her limp state.

For this next part, I'm not sure if people would like this change. I'm ok with the next poster deciding on this part, but on a lighter tone, where the hero finally shows a bit of mercy:

the hero then decides that it would take too long to kill the other girls slowly one by one so he decides on something new. He approches the other girl separated from the group, puts the katana on her throat and gives her an option: help him kill the remaining 5 girls and let her walk out of the factory alive and unhurt, or have her neck sliced by the katana and end her life. Panicking, the girl hesitates and refuses at first but right before the hero slices her throat, in the nick of time the girl changes her mind and gives in and agrees to help the hero out. The hero lets go of the girl and now the two of then start to plan their next move in order to take out the other 5 girls

Servi

Club Regular
the hero wears his night vision goggles. he counts 7 girls, 5 of them close to each other and 2 separated from the group because of the confusion. He approaches the girl farthest from the group from the front and punches her. The girl is hurt and opens her mouth but before she can scream the hero puts his hand in her mouth and locks her in the mandible claw, blocking her windpipe using the hand in her mouth. the girl is shocked and panicks and tries to break free as she doesn't want to die like this, but her attempts are futire. She drops on her knees and starts crying as she starts to weaken with the mandible claw still locked. After a short while she slowly falls on her back and starts to twitch while still sobbing. Her movements get slower until she goes completely limp, the hero having choked the life out of her aside from a few twiches. The hero lets go, examines the girl then just to make sure, picks up her neck and snaps it. She twitches a bit then returns to her limp state.

For this next part, I'm not sure if people would like this change. I'm ok with the next poster deciding on this part, but on a lighter tone, where the hero finally shows a bit of mercy:

the hero then decides that it would take too long to kill the other girls slowly one by one so he decides on something new. He approches the other girl separated from the group, puts the katana on her throat and gives her an option: help him kill the remaining 5 girls and let her walk out of the factory alive and unhurt, or have her neck sliced by the katana and end her life. Panicking, the girl hesitates and refuses at first but right before the hero slices her throat, in the nick of time the girl changes her mind and gives in and agrees to help the hero out. The hero lets go of the girl and now the two of then start to plan their next move in order to take out the other 5 girls

You activate the night vision on your mask as you look around the room. A group of five seem grouped together in the darkness, while two others stumble around trying to follow their friend's voices.
gurren_lagann_yoko_cosplay_by_8bitsilver-d565v6i.jpg
You come across one lone girl, her arms outstretched, trying to find her fellow gang members.
"Fucking hell! Anyone going to help me or- AH!" She yells as she trips over a pipe, causing her to land on her plush bottom.
"F-fuck my life..." She sighs as she picks herself back up, putting a hand to her backside.
As she is about to speak again, you grab her by the shoulder, and deliver a very strong punch to her gut. She opens her mouth gagging, as her hands reflexively go to her stomach. She stumbles back, and opens her mouth to scream, but you quickly shove your hand down her mouth, killing the attempt for help.
You keep your hold of her, blocking her windpipe as she tries to futilely save herself in the darkness. You can hear her light gagging and gurgling, from the look on her face, she looks completely terrified, resembling more of a scared animal than a person. Her eyes roll back as her movements get weaker and weaker. Drool pours down from her mouth, and her cheeks moisten from the tears streaming down her face. You let her slowly come down to her knees, keeping your grip down her throat.
You then slowly let her fall on to her back, as you sit on top her, straddling her torso. You feel her go limp, and you can see the light in her eyes go out. She twitches a little bit under you, and you decide to finish the job by grabbing her chin and her neck, and with one hand on her chin, and the other on the top of her head, you crack the girls neck, causing her head to look crooked. She stares back at you, eyes wide open.
You let go, leaving her.
You find another girl. Unlike the others, she doesn't seem angry, she seems genuinely afraid.
c7e346d6f9bbfe1907bc2ddae303e762.jpg
"H-hey, please, someone?" She pleads to the darkness, as she keeps herself pressed to a wall.
You push her up against the wall, and before she can scream, you push the edge of your blade to her throat.
"W-w-what is this? W-whats going on?" She stammers.
You speak.
"Draw the others toward you, or I slit your throat. Got it?"
Her eyes go wide.
"W-who is this?" She sounds like shes on the verge of tears. "P-please, no."
You groan, and push the blade closer to her neck, drawing a little blood. She gasps, and then yells.
"G-girls! Girls! I-I think I found a light! F-follow my voice!" She's shaking like a leaf, the blade still pressed to her throat.
Suddenly, you hear her whisper, "Oh god, I'm so sorry..."
You wait a bit, all the girls are slowly making their way toward their captive friend. Showtime.
yoko_littner_by_elyneko-d5ld25t.jpg yoko-littner-cosplay.jpg
Two Red Skullz stumble through the darkness, the girl on the left has her hand on the others shoulder, you assume to make sure they don't get separated.
"Don't worry." One says. "Were almost there."
You quickly move over in front of them, and raise your blade.
You slash the girl on left first, cutting her from her neck down to her navel. Her bra, now cut, falls to the ground, revealing her milky white breasts. She lets out a yelp before falling to the ground convulsing.
"A-Amber!?" Her friend screams. You quickly slice her across her exposed belly. She screams and falls to the ground, clutching her wound.
yoko_littner_by_marco_photo-d67xxbo.jpg
"H-hey!" Shouts an angry and now terrified Red Skullz shouts. "What is going o-AH!"
You slash across her chest, exposing her tiny ruined breast. She falls back screaming in agony.
You can hear the other two girls yelling for help, and crying
gurren_lagann___yoko_littner_ii_by_kiaraberry-d7pyloz.png
You see one has made it to the door, but unfortunately for her, it is locked. She bangs on it repeatedly.
"Please! Open up! There's someone in here! I don't want to die!"
She cries out until you drive your katana through her neck, silencing her. She slides to the floor, her hand wrapped around her neck, trying to stop the blood from oozing out. You hear gagging as she quickly bleeds out.
Suddenly, you feel something grab you.
yes___by_bunnyayumi-d552945.jpeg
The young Red Skullz girl grabs on to your shoulder.
"Rachael, is that you? Whats going on?"
With one slash across her gut, she goes down. She lands on her stomach, and instantly, your can see blood pooling under her.
You return to the girl you held hostage. She is a sobbing wreck.
"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god..." She repeats to herself. Just as your about to decide what to do with her, the whole room is surrounded by light as two flood lights turn on. Emergency lights.
The door the Red Skullz girl you killed earlier was banging on opens, and out emerges four more Red Skullz.
verni_me_moi_dvetisya4isedmoi_by_nataliecartman-d6tpp86.jpg Yoko_Remake_Progress_2_by_GraceyDarling.jpg more_yoko_cosplay__by_yurikoviii-d6mjqh3.jpg gurren_lagann___yoko_by_shutter_crazy-d49o5t5.jpg
The four girls stand in the large doorway with machetes in hand, completely stunned by the carnage in the room. They immediately spot you, and all at once, charge in your direction.
Just as you are about to charge, the girl behind you jumps on your back, and angrily punches you. Her weak hits having no effect.
b0012149_4aa644460550c.jpg

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
just a suggestion again, im ok with the next poster deciding

the hero elbows the girl on his back, knocking her out. She drops to the floor unconscious. The hero then focuses on the charging girls. He dodges one of the girls' attack and kicks her, stunning the girl. He grabs the girl and uses her as a human shield, The other 3 girls swing at the hero but instead they hit the other girl being used as a shield. The girls are horrified that they killed their friend which makes them lose their focus. The hero releases the dead girl and uses the girls' shock to quickly kill 2 of the girls with the katana. The last girl with the machete is now scared that her friends are dead and tries to run away. The hero catches her and backs her into a corner. He bangs her head on the wall, stunning her. By now the other girl is recovering slowly so he grabs the girl and drags her next to the girl he just stunned. Both girls are now scared and pleading for their life.

The hero now has to decide what to do:
1. Kill them both
2. Kill one of them to scare the other to help him
3. Scare them both so they both help him

The hero better decide quickly, the alarm is blaring and reinforcements might be coming

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
The hero is able to get the girl behind him off by kicking her in the crotch. After she is off of him he pulls out an explosive and threatens to blow them all up. This is a bluff but the girls do not know that so they get scared and all drop their weapons and surrender. The hero ties them up with some wire or something lying around. One girl starts cursing at him so he responds by stamping his foot down on her chest and breaking most of her ribs. She tries to stay tough, but she is in to much pain for it to be believeable. She curses even more at the hero so he decides to slowly choke her out until she stops struggling, then breaks her neck for good measure. The other girls are terrified. What the hero does with them is up to you.

Servi

Club Regular
tumblr_inline_nduj4tJuGE1sqqo4w.png
Hey just a heads up on why I haven't posted in a few days. Been dealing with some personal stuff as of late as well as some crap at work that's been piling up, which has been kinda killing my mood to write lately.

Hopefully, I'll have the next part up either tomorrow or the day after.

Sorry for the delay.

Servi

Club Regular
Thehero is able to get the girl behind him off by kicking her in thecrotch. After she is off of him he pulls out an explosive andthreatens to blow them all up. This is a bluff but the girls do not know that so they get scared and all drop their weapons and surrender. The hero ties them up with some wire or something lying around. One girl starts cursing at him so he responds by stamping his foot down on her chest and breaking most of her ribs. She tries to stay tough, but she is in to much pain for it to be believeable. She curses even more at the hero so he decides to slowly choke her out until she stops struggling, then breaks her neck for good measure.The other girls are terrified. What the hero does with them is up toyou.

Sorry for the delay, hasn't really been the best week...
------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl on your back keeps punching you, her hits having no effect. You shake her off, causing her to land on her ass. She tries to recover, but you quickly deliver a strong kick to her crotch, shattering her pelvis. She screams in agony, and writhes on the ground.
b0012149_4aa644460550c.jpg
One of the girls in the group charges at you and swings her machete.
verni_me_moi_dvetisya4isedmoi_by_nataliecartman-d6tpp86.jpg
You easily duck her swing and punch her in the stomach, causing her tofall to ground clutching her bruised belly.
"M-mother...fuck...er..."She says before falling on to her face, raising her bottom in the air, twitching.

You look at the trio of other Red Skullz remaining, they look back at you hesitantly, their weapons drawn.
Yoko_Remake_Progress_2_by_GraceyDarling.jpg more_yoko_cosplay__by_yurikoviii-d6mjqh3.jpg gurren_lagann___yoko_by_shutter_crazy-d49o5t5.jpg
Time to finish the night. You pull out your ace in the hole, a small detonator. Earlier, you had rigged the generator below you with an explosive. When that bomb goes off, this whole building will collapse, burying everyone inside under tons of steel debris and rubble.
The girls look at the small device confused, but their faces contort into horror when they realize what you are holding.
"N-no way!" Shouts one. "You aren't going to...wait no!" She says, dropping her weapon.
The other two girls look at each other before doing the same.
The three now stand before you with their arms up, trembling.
"Alright, you win!" One yells "J-just let us go before you...please, I'm too young for this." One pleads, her eyes glued to your thumb resting on the detonator's button.
The girl you had knocked down earlier has recovered, only to find her friends have already given up. She throws her weapon to the ground and yells, "Goddammit, it wasn't supposed to be like this!"before joining her fellow thugs.
Using a piece of steel wire, you tie each of the girls to some metal pipes attached to the wall. Each of their arms raised high, tied to the pipes, making them somewhat resemble punching bags. You leave the girl with the shattered pelvis alone, as she writhes in pain on the concrete floor.
The girls all seem terrified, and beg for mercy, all except the girl you had knocked down. She glares at you and mumbles curses.
You meet her at eye level, and she spits in your face. You casually wipe of the spit from your mask. She smiles at you.
"No one messes with me, you mother fu-AH!" With one strong kick to her chest, you shut her up. A few loud snaps are heard, and the other girls now look at their wailing friend in horror.
The rebellious captive tries to kick you, still trying to retain an angry look, but behind it all you can see is sheer terror on her face as she desperately tries to hurt you.
"I'LL...FUCKING...K-KILL...YOU!" She says, in between coughing and wheezing.
You silence her again by gripping her throat with one hand, only causing her to move more spastically.
Her eyes bulge out and she grits her teeth as she slowly loses consciousness. Her kicks get slower and slower, until she finally stops struggling all together.
The other girls stare at you, and then with one quick twist, you snap the unconscious thugs neck. The girls all scream, and the thug next to the girl you just killed breaks down sobbing, and cries for her mommy.
You pick up the still twitching girl on the floor, whose womanhood you know doubt have horribly bruised, and throw her over your shoulder.

You leave the factory, and in the distance, you hear the sounds of various girls yelling and screaming. You pull out your detonator, and press the button. Immediately, the sounds of the Red Skullz wails are silenced and replaced by that with a huge rumbling.
You keep walking, not paying mind to the destruction behind you as the factory collapses in on itself, killing what remaining girls were left and burying them under tons of rubble, never to be found.
You bring the sole surviving Red Skullz girl to a street light, and set her down. You cut off her bra and pull off her shorts and panties, revealing her moist womanhood. Despite the damage you did to it, it looks pretty good, all things considered.
Using a piece of rope, you hang her by her legs from the street light. She now hangs in full view of anyone that would happen to find her.
She now dangles high in the air, still unconscious, and completely nude, aside from her boots and stockings.
You leave her, and go on your way back to your hideout to rest.

The next day, you see on the news an interesting story. A nude, young Red Skullz criminal was found nude, dangling from a street light. When police found her, she was completely surrounded by onlookers laughing at her and taking photos to post online, while she sobbed. When police finally cut her down and interrogated her, while she was still nude, she told a horrific tale of a masked vigilante breaking into her gangs hideout and slaughtering all her friends. Word spread quickly about the masked murderer.

Later, after a few days, the poor girl was tried, and sentenced to life in prison in one of the city's maximum penitentiary. Judging by how violent that place can get, you give her maybe a months top before the state dumps her in an unmarked grave after she suffers some "accident."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, really sorry for the long delay on this. I promise that I'll make up for it.

So again, here are the stories to choose from. Hope you enjoyed this one.

1.Tough Negotiations
sexy-cosplay-47-550x825.jpeg
You are a bodyguard for a prominent black market arms dealer. Your mission was to provide muscle during his negotiations with an infamous Mafia don. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned, and now you must fight your way through the don's army of armed guard maids, and make your way out of the mansion.

2.Super Neko Massacre Fun Time Extraordinaire!
287521123942268928_35s_o.jpeg
Congratulations! You have just been selected to be a part of Japan's newest hit game show. the object is simple, survive waves of cat girls, and claim your prize. The more you impress the crowd with brutal or humiliating finishers, the higher the reward! Lethal or non-lethal, so long as you take them down, its all good. Be careful though, these girls are desperate to win as well.

3.Captive Zako
madoka_kaname_cosplay__12_by_shiizuku-d5v8w1p.jpg
While spending the night alone in a hotel, a crime lord sends in a costumed zako to take you out while you're asleep. You easily get the drop on her, and quickly subdue her. Now the only question is, what to do with her. Note: Expect this one to be very short, 2-3 posts at most. This one won't be as heavy on the ryona either, but will still keep in theme with zako.

Now, I am also introducing a new feature, intermission stories. These are short, one page stories that I will post in between stories were doing. The main point of these is, in case I ever lose my drive to write for awhile, I can just post one of these to at least get some new content on the thread. They will be decided the same way as scenarios, only I will just post a picture.
So here are our choices, just choose a picture, and I'll write a short story about it and post it when things get slow.

1)
22283569.jpg
2) 38660373_p5.jpg
3) 50284655_p0.jpg

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Welcome back Servi! Sometimes writer's block can be rough. Switching tunes is a good way to get fresh inspiration.

It'd be great to see (2) Super Neko Massacre Fun Time Extraordinaire as the next story. Would love to see the sexy neko girls get a few licks in too. I see you've got a thing for cuntbusting. Would you enjoy writing some ballbusts too? I happen to be fan of both, and it'd be hot to see the girls dip into some nasty dirty fighting when they get desperate :)

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
I too would like to see the Neko story. Out of curiousity do the people and neko volunteer for the show or are they just forced into it? well that will probably be explained in the actual story so what ever.

Servi

Club Regular
Welcome back Servi! Sometimes writer's block can be rough. Switching tunes is a good way to get fresh inspiration.

It'd be great to see (2) Super Neko Massacre Fun Time Extraordinaire as the next story. Would love to see the sexy neko girls get a few licks in too. I see you've got a thing for cuntbusting. Would you enjoy writing some ballbusts too? I happen to be fan of both, and it'd be hot to see the girls dip into some nasty dirty fighting when they get desperate :)

I too would like to see the Neko story. Out of curiousity do the people and neko volunteer for the show or are they just forced into it? well that will probably be explained in the actual story so what ever.
Alright, looks like were going with S.N.M.F.T.
Yes, I would be willing to write some ballbusting, not exactly my taste, but if someone brought it up for their post, then I would have no objections.
And yes, I will explain the neko girl's motivation in the story.

I choose Pic 1! (Btw where is that one from?)
I just found it on Pixiv, seemed like it wasn't part of a series or anything, just a random ryona pic from the artist.

Alright. Lets begin.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations! You have been selected from over hundreds of thousands of applicants in one of the fastest growing game shows, Super Neko Massacre Fun Time Extraordinaire! The rules are very simple, fight your way through 3 different rooms, and claim your cash prize. Aside from the various traps each room offers, you also have to watch out from the shows main attraction, nekos. Nekos are the girls who are instructed to take you down, and do whatever it takes to prevent you from winning.

Nekos can from a variety of places. Some are desperate interns working for the studio, and surprisingly, many girls actually volunteer to be nekos, hoping for a chance at fame. Most though are losing contestants from other game shows, forced into the show. There have been accusations that these game shows are rigged in order to get more nekos, mostly due to the fact that whenever a young, attractive girl is put on (Which is often) the challenges go from difficult, to downright impossible. Many nekos only last for an episode or two before being replaced, whether that being from the studio telling them their free to leave, or being "eliminated" during the game, whatever the case, the nekos, as famous as they are, are utterly expendable. Though some who have made it through many episodes, or have been win over the crowd, have themselves become celebrities due to the show, and are often treated as idols.

Only about a dozen or so people have actually claimed the show's prize. There is no set amount for what you win, your prize money is based on how much you can impress the crowd. Contestants are encouraged to be creative when fighting nekos, simple kills or knockouts will not go in your fortune. If the game masters find you too boring, they will not hesitate to make sure you don't win.

As you ponder all these things, an intercom announces your name and tells you to come to the entrance. A large metal door slowly slides up and you walk into the stadium, and you are immediately greeted by the sound of fast paced techno music, flashing lights, and cheering. Suddenly, the announcer speaks:
"Ladies, and gentleman! Welcome to another exciting episode of Super Neko Massacre Fun Time Extraordinaire! This week, we have a very special guest, trained in over 50 forms of combat, he's sure to be a treat, folks!"
The crowd goes wild as you wave.
"And lets give a warm welcome to tonight's nekos!"
Again the crowd goes wild, as the large screen above your shows a feed of a bunch of young scantily clad girls in neko attire. Some look excited, and cheer with the crowd, while others look visibly upset and nervous.
"Such cuties! Be easy on them!" The announcer laughs.

Suddenly a large door opens, and two nekos run out.
"Lets start a little slow, see what our contestant's got!"
The two girls charge at you. The one in pink is unarmed, while the black neko has a whip.

You decide on your next course of action, when suddenly, the walls of the stadium begin to shoot with electricity. No doubt just by looking at it, that if someone were to touch those walls, they would be fried instantly.
"Well, we didn't want it to be too easy. What fun is that?" The announcer comments.

Time to show your skills.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
the girl with the whip charges at you screaming "die you bastard" while the more scared unarmed girl stays put. she leaves heself wide open so you kick her in the crotch, shattering her pelvis. you then take her whip, throw her over your knee and whip her ass leaving red whip marks. you then wrap the whip around her neck and kick her into the electric wall frying her and yanking the whip back breaking her neck. you let her fall, ass up showing all the whip marks. the mutilated girl lays there dead. the unarmed girl begs for a quick death but you cant bring yourself to kill her because of how cute young and innocent she looked. you knock her unconsious with a quick chop to the neck, and then, just for veiwer popularity, strip her and tie her arms and legs up with her own clothes. You them pick her up and display her to the audience before uncerimoniously dropping her. you put your foot on her triumphantly, and say "is that all you got?

Servi

Club Regular
the girl with the whip charges at you screaming "die you bastard" while the more scared unarmed girl stays put. she leaves heself wide open so you kick her in the crotch, shattering her pelvis. you then take her whip, throw her over your knee and whip her ass leaving red whip marks. you then wrap the whip around her neck and kick her into the electric wall frying her and yanking the whip back breaking her neck. you let her fall, ass up showing all the whip marks. the mutilated girl lays there dead. the unarmed girl begs for a quick death but you cant bring yourself to kill her because of how cute young and innocent she looked. you knock her unconsious with a quick chop to the neck, and then, just for veiwer popularity, strip her and tie her arms and legs up with her own clothes. You them pick her up and display her to the audience before uncerimoniously dropping her. you put your foot on her triumphantly, and say "is that all you got?

"Die you bastard!" Yells the whip wielding neko girl, as she tries to get a few lashes in on you, while her unarmed counterpart stands her ground.
The neko with the whip makes another attack on you, and leaves herself open to a devastating kick to the crotch, shattering her pelvis.
Her eyes widen, and she stands in shock, trying to process the intense pain shooting through her body. You take the moment to knock the whip from her hand, and throw her unto your knee.
You begin to viciously whip her bottom red, two camera drones fly by and get a perfect view of her whipped ass, and pained face. The audience cheers and laughs each time the girl winces and cries in agony.
"Ah! Stop! I! No! Wai- AHH!" She tries to yell, but each of the whips cutting her off.
Finally, she breaks down and goes limp from the pain and humiliation. You grab one of her twin tails and lift her up, and wrap the whip around her neck. The audience goes wild, while the other neko girl looks on in terror, too afraid to help her friend.
Still holding unto the whip, you kick the black neko into the electric wall. There is a quick flash and a pop as she hit the wall, followed by a pain filled cry. The cameras zoom in, catching every detail of her convulsing and gyrating while being shocked. She beings to foam at the mouth, as her eyes roll back. You quickly pull her back, and then with a quick jerk, snap her neck.
She falls to the ground beside you, her whipped bottom sticking up in the air.
On the large screen above the stadium, there is a shot of the girls red ass, and a small cartoon drawing of a cutesy neko girl with Xs for eyes and her tongue out.
You then turn your attention to the pink neko girl, who quickly falls to her knees.
"P-please just...make it quick..."She says, stammering on her tears.
Like most nekos, she's pretty cute, but she also looks pretty innocent, so you decide you'll show a little compassion.
With a quick chop to the neck, she goes unconscious. She makes a quick gasp before falling on her back.
You think now would be an alright time for some viewer points, so you quickly tear off her bra and panties, exposing her milky white breasts, and pinkish nipples, along with her virgin pussy, a soft bit of peach fuzz covering the tight orifice. You use the torn underwear and tie her arms and legs together, and raise her above you.
The camera drone flies around you, getting every angle of the girl's humiliating defeat.
You then casually drop her to the steel floor, and put one foot on top of her, and exclaim"
"Is that all you got!?"
The crowd cheers.

Suddenly, more nekos arrive in the stadium.
T1chiEXXhBXXaHFZfX_114426.jpg tumblr_lf8wz5x0mB1qcrukyo1_500.jpg Free-shipping-Black-Women-Sexy-font-b-Catwoman-b-font-Cat-Girl-Cosplay-Consume-with-font.jpg Black-temptation-cat-font-b-girl-b-font-sexy-font-b-costumes-b-font-sexy-rabbit.jpg img57350699.jpg
They surround you, each brandishing various blunt objects. You realize that they could easily swarm you. You try to think of a plan, when suddenly, a box falls from a service drone hovering above you.

Its a weapon crate.

Hopefully whatever is inside will help you fend off these pests.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
The crate drop startles the girls, causing them to take a step back. You quickly kick it open and look inside to find a variety of bladed implements. "Quick, get him!" the redhead (neko #4) yells, rallying the girls into a charge. You grab the first thing you could, a wicked looking spear with a long serrated blade and charge at the first two girls you see (#1 and #2). The reach on your spear gives you an advantage over their smaller weapons. You easily disemboweling neko #1 as she tries to close, carving her up through the crotch. This scares neko #2, giving you enough to time to jam the butt of your spear between her hips, crushing her womb and bladder and causing her to wet herself violently.

Neko #3 is next wielding a bo staff expertly between panty-flashing kicks. You spar with her for several moments, getting the best of her. But it was a trap as neko #4 sneak up behind you. Her fur bracelets are actually dense metal chains, now wrapped around her wrist. And she slides down into the splits as she slams a hard uppercut into your nuts from behind. However the fight goes for her, pics of that single blow has already won her fame (or infamy) in the media. At the same time neko #5's high heel click noisily as she sashays toward you, whirling a set of nunchuks nimbly in her hands.

Servi

Club Regular
The crate drop startles the girls, causing them to take a step back. You quickly kick it open and look inside to find a variety of bladed implements. "Quick, get him!" the redhead (neko #4) yells, rallying the girls into a charge. You grab the first thing you could, a wicked looking spear with a long serrated blade and charge at the first two girls you see (#1 and #2). The reach on your spear gives you an advantage over their smaller weapons. You easily disemboweling neko #1 as she tries to close, carving her up through the crotch. This scares neko #2, giving you enough to time to jam the butt of your spear between her hips, crushing her womb and bladder and causing her to wet herself violently.

Neko #3 is next wielding a bo staff expertly between panty-flashing kicks. You spar with her for several moments, getting the best of her. But it was a trap as neko #4 sneak up behind you. Her fur bracelets are actually dense metal chains, now wrapped around her wrist. And she slides down into the splits as she slams a hard uppercut into your nuts from behind. However the fight goes for her, pics of that single blow has already won her fame (or infamy) in the media. At the same time neko #5's high heel click noisily as she sashays toward you, whirling a set of nunchuks nimbly in her hands.

The crate lands right in front of a few nekos, causing them to jump back and squeak in shock. You quickly kick the crate open and find a wide assortment of bladed weapons, each looking more viscous than the last.
The startled nekos stare at you, trembling while holding on to their feeble weapons. Suddenly the red headed neko shouts: "Quickly, get him!"
Black-temptation-cat-font-b-girl-b-font-sexy-font-b-costumes-b-font-sexy-rabbit.jpg
Two of the nekos charge at you, their weapons raised, ready for the attack.
T1chiEXXhBXXaHFZfX_114426.jpg tumblr_lf8wz5x0mB1qcrukyo1_500.jpg
No time to really choose, so you grab a particularly brutal looking spear. It is quite long, with an extended serrated edge. This should make quick work of those girls.
The schoolgirl neko tries to flank you, while the one in blank attacks you head on. She swings her small baton at you, trying to get close. You quickly read her attacks, and she desperatly tries to lunge at you, only for you to catch her midair, and carve her up from her crotch to her navel. She collapses to the ground in a bloody heap, screaming in agony.
The camera zooms in, focusing on her writhing on the floor. Her chest heaving as her body spasms more violently, before going limp, aside from a few twitches.
You turn your attention to the neko behind you. Shes staring at the mess of a neko dying on the floor, in complete shock. She then turns her attention to you, and quickly drops her weapon and tries to run.
Too late.
You use the end of your spear and jam right between her young hips, crushing her bladder and womb, causing a violent torrent of urine to spill out from her crotch. She falls over on her stomach, trembling. A small, somewhat bloody puddle of piss formed around her crotch.
You hear laughter from the audience when the show her on the big screen. Whether or not she survives, no doubt her social life will be ruined, and no doubt her chances of being a mother were also just snuffed out.
You look down at the young neko, and actually feel a bit sorry. But your compassion quickly dies when you hear another neko run toward you, screaming.
Free-shipping-Black-Women-Sexy-font-b-Catwoman-b-font-Cat-Girl-Cosplay-Consume-with-font.jpg
Wielding a long boa staff, you spar with the girl for a few moments. In between her kicks, you keep catching a glimpse of her panties.
sample_497351fe9a62cbd6eb7c6c25c02c02eb.jpg
Whether or not she was doing it intentionally or not, shes getting some screen time from it, and you have to keep yourself focused from your battle. As the inner battle rages on, you are suddenly knocked out of breath, as an intense pain shoots from your groin all the way through your body.
You drop your spear, and fall to the ground, clutching your bruised manhood.
You look up to see on the screen to see a replay of the red headed neko girl from before, sliding down into the splits, to deliver an incredibly brutal hard upper cut to your scrotum.
The red headed neko looks down at you with a smug smile, and knocks her two fluffy wrist cuffs together. You are surprised to hear the sound of metal clanking. You suddenly realize it was all a trick, and you fell into it, hook line and sinker.
She raises her arms above herself triumphantly as the crowd cheers for her.

She seems to be basking in the attention. You take the moment to painfully get back up and grab your weapon.
Before you can ready your attack, you suddenly hear the sound of clicking.
You look behind you to see the last neko running toward you with a pair of nun chucks, whirling them about nimbly.
img57350699.jpg
She seems to be struggling to keep up a good pace and balance in her heels.

Things are looking real bad, and unless you think of something quick, then it might just be game over.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hope people are enjoying the story, and if not, critique would be much appreciated.

On a side note, for future stories, how would people feel about me using Kiskae 2 for outfits and customization I normally wouldn't have for certain scenarios?

Here are some examples of work I've made in it, to give you an idea:
46230830_p0.png 46120885_p5.png 46120511_p0.jpg 44998954_p0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.