I want her to cum from her breasts (1 Viewer)

Poburin

Potential Patron
Originally, BreastExpPlus_v2 is made for expansion breasts and body. Breasts cumming function is one of them.
Then, I tried to disable expansion by edit settings. I thought that if expansion is disabled, I can use breasts cumming only.
However, next time, Breasts cumming was not stop. It was always active.
I got stuck at this.

So, I have 2 requests.
-What should I do to solve this problem.
-If there are no solution, what can be a replacement for breasts cumming.

I'm learning English now so maybe my sentences are inaccurate, but please.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I want her to cum from her breasts when he is cumming (or when i pressed specific key)
This particular use-case is not supported by the mod. The mod is based on the "inflation" fetish. Its responses (e.g. drooling, special dialogue lines, breast leakage) are all associated with bodily expansion -- usually due to ingestion of semen.

If you've completely disabled bodily expansion then the mod won't do very much.

-What should I do to solve this problem.
  • Contact sby and ask him to add a "synchronized" or "hotkeyed" breast-cumming option.
  • Create a Loader Request thread with a clear description of the desired feature and how it ought to work (its compatibility with other mods, interactions with animtools gravity-shfting, and so on).
  • Write an advanced dialogue which manipulates the expansion-related variables (e.g. magically increase the amount of semen inside the girl's body when a pre_cum trigger occurs -- which will cause the girl's breasts to begin leaking).
  • You already have the source code for breastexpansionplusV2_5, so you could add the synchronization or hotkey features by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.