I am having a issue with Loader's dialogue (1 Viewer)

ZR72

Potential Patron
When I am trying to type in my own dialogue the space bar on my computer will not let me type spaces while I am running the swiff Player. What do I do to type spaces in my dialogue when I have this issue?

stuntcock

Content Creator
When I am trying to type in my own dialogue the space bar on my computer will not let me type spaces while I am running the swiff Player. What do I do to type spaces in my dialogue when I have this issue?
If you're running the game via a web browser, then try to use the standalone SWF player (Flash Player Projector) instead.

More directly: forget the in-game dialogue editor. Export your work to an external TXT file (via the Save button). Edit it using a proper editing application (with features such as Undo, Find-Replace, Spellcheck, etc). And then use the Load button to bring your completed file back into the game for playtesting.

ZR72

Potential Patron
If you're running the game via a web browser, then try to use the standalone SWF player (Flash Player Projector) instead.

More directly: forget the in-game dialogue editor. Export your work to an external TXT file (via the Save button). Edit it using a proper editing application (with features such as Undo, Find-Replace, Spellcheck, etc). And then use the Load button to bring your completed file back into the game for playtesting.

I am running it on a swiff player. But I am confused when you put " Export your work to an external Txt file" can you explain that in terms that I can understand easier. In addition where do I export the quote "txt file" from? the game? outside the game?

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
But I am confused when you put " Export your work to an external Txt file" can you explain that in terms that I can understand easier. In addition where do I export the quote "txt file" from? the game? outside the game?
I think he's referring to the in-game save option on the Modding tab here:
Cattura.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.