Hunter Hero - Let's make them naked. (1 Viewer)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
dmh_logo_undertow.png
Greetings. :smile:

Dragon Slayer Online, Hunter Hero, Dragomon Hunter, these are all the same MMORPG. I started to play the game one month ago (released in EU on October, 2015) and I immediately searched for a nude patch I never found. Does it even exist ? I don't know. That's why I'm asking if there's somebody who knows or if there's somebody who can help me to create one. Hopefully, there's already an option allowing us to put off clothes (minus underwears) which makes the job easier. Here's an example with my two characters.

e8a6bFX.png

This game uses the same file system as many X-Legend/AeriaGame games (Aura Kingdom, ...) meaning all the game files containing data/textures are *.pkg files with a *.idx one and I know a nude patch already exists for those type of games. So... Of course I know the work for the male character would be way harder (and maybe impossible due to a little dangling something) but I saw games which succeeded (DBZ Xenoverse, Ultra Street Fighter, IV, ...) so I will not drive to despair.

That's all for now. I hope you will be able to help me. Thanks for reading. Regards. :wink:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I managed to unpack all the needed files (repack them will be a different story for sure) and here's an example of the textures I got (see below). If a friendly soul was kind enough to edit them in order to add all the 'hot parts' (I already removed all the clothes) I would be very grateful because I really suck in that domain. You can DOWNLOAD HERE the ZIP file with all the *.dds textures.

- FEMALE SKIN -
jTap4yq.png

- MALE SKIN -
og0ZBOB.png

EDIT - I just realized a bandaid was already present on the female skin ! :grin:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hi again, nobody everybody. :rolleyes:

Well, I managed to remove the underwear of both characters (I will only consider the girl case for now). You can see the nice result below. But I have a problem to add nipples/bootyhole (which will be even worse when I try to remove the bandaid).

My modded textures always have a bigger size than the original ones and when I try to inject them it fails of course (I tried to force them once but characters were bugged in game).

I know the textures are compressed with BC3/DXT5 method and I use Gimp 2 with *.dds plugins to work. If you can help me, please, feel free to try THIS file. I don't know what to do now. I tried all compression methods available but it fails each time.

I even tried to add the nipples on the underwear textures but when I see my character in game, they appears to float ahead of the breast... So, that's not an option. Any idea, gentlemen ? T_T

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Per Fleet's description of this section I'm tossing up a link to the Game's Site: Dragomon Hunter - Anime MMORPG

Hi there! I can't promise anything but if nobody else helps you by late January I will give it a shot.

You've made some good progress getting this far and I'm pretty sure someone can figure out the compression and Texture detail from here, but you should know how this goes, sometimes you almost have it then stuck for ages.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello. Thanks for you kind words and your support ! =) Yeah, I know it can take a long time to get answered. However I will try again and again... But I will accept your aid if I fail ! :tongue: Here's the final ZIP file (HERE) with all six *.dds files (for all six skin colors). If you can mod them and save them with a compression method that keeps their original sizes, you will succeed and be my hero. Thanks !

- TO DO LIST (in order) -
#1 Add the nipples to the breast part of the texture for all skin colors.
#2 Replace the empty/bandaid crotch with a vagina for all skin colors.

#3 Add the booty hole in the right place on the textures for all skin colors.
#4 Remove the little bug in the lower back (usually hidden by the underwear).

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Maybe I won't need your help, dude... Using a software that let me set up the compression rate of DXT textures, I managed to do great things ! This is just a beginning, nonetheless. I will make the hot parts look better (and I will try to fix that texture issue on the lower back). Anyway, I'm very happy ! :smile:

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Just checked out the game site, looks interesting. Great job getting as far as you have. I'll be checking in on this thread to see how it goes. Good luck and keep up the good work.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Thank you very much for your support. This game is great indeed. Immersive, captivating, free to play (not based on the Cash Shop at all), cool-looking, full of content, ... And now, with naked chicks !

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Is the final compressed version ready for download, I get a bit confused with the above links as they seem to be your WIP links. Not that I'm rushing you, just wondering if there is a version ready, because I'd love to check it out. Thanks again.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I'm glad to read you're waiting for a full release and you're eager to test that. Thanks. I'm currently doing some adjustments (trying different nipples/vaginas and wondering how I could remove the bug in the lower back) but I should upload a first pack this weekend. Keep in mind it will be a WIP one, of course. Don't be to severe... :wink:

crazipowerz

Potential Patron
Tbh I would never harshly criticize that which I cannot do. I would only offer suggestions or bug reports lol. Otherwise I would be thankful for you taking the time to do these and share them in the first place. So thanks for the link, I will test this out on the weekend and see what you've done.

Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to more. Take care.

ps- anything special instructions wise or just self explanatory kind of thing?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Instructions are included in the zip file (you just have to replace two *.pkg files anyway). I'll be waiting for your feedback. Thanks.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
WARNING - The old file isn't working anymore because of a big Dragomon Hunter update. So I deleted the old file, I made a new unpack/mod/repack procedure and it works again (I have improved the color of the nipples, the size of the booty hole and the rendering of the vagina). It appears I'll have to do so everytime a big update is done. Well, no problem ! :cool:

FILE - Nude DMH (0.2) [15-12-15]
ZIP PASSWORD - taq.under.tow

YSVv46g.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
More WIP... I think I'm close to the final version of that mod. A few more tests and it will be complete.

VS6bBgF.jpg

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Still no comment from anyone whereas the mod has been downloaded 20+ times ? :rolleyes: I started to work on the male character and things became harder. I tried to remove the underwear as I did with the girl but it appears males don't have any skin model for hot parts. So, without the underwear texture, here's what we have.

beyaJSO.png

I could replace the texture of the underwear by skin texture but this wouldn't solve the missing penis. So I found a compromise. I made some kind of jockstrap . The front is ugly for now but the rear is... Great, I think ! :oops: I still have a flat crotch but it's better than nothing. Let's work more on this (nipples will be added too) !

Pqd1j0S.png

V

Vrango_Vrux

is this still currently working? I followed the instructions and its had no effect, I downloaded a clean game client today before using the mod so maybe that's it considering it was pkg 341

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.