How to save custom characters (1 Viewer)

Tim

Potential Patron
Right, just tried all that, didn't work. I start the game by dragging the firefox link you download from konashion and drag it into adobe flash player, so I think I don't have anything on my computer from it besides the hairstyles I downloaded. I'm probably doing something wrong and I have no idea what. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

patsy

Potential Patron
Is SDT allowed to store files on your computer?

I don't know if there's a way to set it manually, though. The standalone never pops up asking for permission, it only shows when I open the .swf with Firefox.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Adobe does need permissions to do stuff with your computer... however, yes, the game does store "files" on your computer. I don't remember exactly, but there is a file called Cho_Irrumatio.sol or something, that's where the "save" data is stored. I might be wrong, don't quote me on it.

HugoUnweaving

Potential Patron
Very good, but I kinda think this is outdated... I've tried this multiple times with multiple different versions of the filepath to no avail. I then realized that import file I used wasn't even recognized as a hair or background. Like so:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    214 KB · Views: 1,405

ModGuy

Content Creator
aflower said:
Alright so I figured out how to save and load everything fine in sdt like you showed, but when i try open one of the characters in the mod loader it never works. It can't find the file paths. Are custom char lists not compatible with the mod loader? Im pretty sure I have all the right file paths and it's still telling me it cant find stuff.

The loader requires manual creation of character folders.
The official save format does not support custom data.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Uptil now i'v been manually loading chars from the loader, but it would be easier to just save them.. however.

I paste the correct paths for hair/Background, but it still asks me for char.swf

I just got the chars I have with hair & code.txt in the same folder

What should I do?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Dotar said:
Uptil now i'v been manually loading chars from the loader, but it would be easier to just save them.. however.

ModGuy said:
The loader requires manual creation of character folders.
The official save format does not support custom data.

Please read before you post something.

Nada

Potential Patron
I try to save a modified Poison of the old one (and made a Roxy).

Attachments

• PoisonA.jpg
    PoisonA.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 683

tommi

Potential Patron
Hi all
sorry if this was discussed and i missed it but:

i click "Save Character" and dont get any response - no save dialog - am i doing something wrong?

Thanks!

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
tommi said:
[...] sorry if this was discussed and i missed it but [...]

1) Please read the threat before posting these "sorry-if" questions, its not that hard to read after all...

2) Ask again if none of the solutions above apply to your problem and we will see what we can do.

tommi

Potential Patron
HI everyone -
sorry to go over old ground, but this may help some newbies like me:

I discovered that you can't save from the Options menu at game start.
Apparently you have to be IN the game and then go to options. At least that's the way it seems to work for me.

Thanks!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
tommi said:
HI everyone -
sorry to go over old ground, but this may help some newbies like me:

I discovered that you can't save from the Options menu at game start.
Apparently you have to be IN the game and then go to options. At least that's the way it seems to work for me.

Thanks!
This is a known "bug", I dont know if it is intentional, but it is true.

l33cher

Potential Patron
can someone re-up this with the pictures? the links in the original post are working for me. Im having trouble loading/saving characters and character lists.

also, a mac tutorial would be nice if possible.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Hello i tried to edit Asuka (vanilla hair) with the loader but it wont let me save it. As you can see in the screenshot i have a weird file path. Mods/$INIT$/Hair.png

I want to store her as a custom character...can you help me?

screenshot0001.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.