how to open sdt loader (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jako-blade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

jako-blade

Hi I just downloaded about 3 different loader packs and they all open with adobe reader
The original game opens with flash player 11 but when I havent downloaded that ever
When I go to download on the adobe site it always gives me adobe reader XI and it doesnt seem to work
I'm really drunk and this is frustrating me
I couldnt even install honey select
help

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi I just downloaded about 3 different loader packs and they all open with adobe reader
Download sby's Loader Pack. Extract the ZIP file into a new folder. Don't try to run any of the SWF files. Double-click on the "play SDT Loader" shortcut.
After you've sobered up, you can try to fix your filetype associations so that SWF files will use Flash Player instead of Acrobat.

Alternatively: visit this webpage specifically instead of browsing the whole Adobe website. Grab the version of "Flash Player projector" which matches your operating system. It won't automatically register itself as the default application for your SWF files; you must make that assocation manually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.