how do i make cum stick to these hair imports (1 Viewer)

Digital Masteren

Avid Affiliate
Téa Gardner's New Hairdo Template.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
stuntcock could you make cum stick to the hair import i made like in the picture cause i dont no how
Yes I can. It's a fairly straightforward code change*. But I'm not in a cooperative mood right now. You seem to be trying to contribute, but you've ignored several of the forum rules and generated extra paperwork for me. Before I do any coding work on your behalf, I want to see some kind of commitment from you.
  • if you have difficulty with English then please say so
    • I can attempt to translate my posts (if you indicate a preferred language) or provide visual instructions
    • other forum members who speak your native language may be able to offer direct assistance
  • take your idea and post it as a Loader Request
    • include a description of how you expect the mod to behave, what you hope to achieve with it, and how it should interact with other mods
    • if you expect the new mod to be compatible with your favorite mods, then say so and tell us which ones
    • I expect you to use good forum etiquette when making this post. If you continue to put your entire post into the subject line (or designate each sentence of your post as a separate poll option) then I'll refuse to help you
  • after posting your idea, please download Inkscape and attempt to trace a hairstyle
    • you could apply this technique to one of the hairstyles that you've previously cropped out, or you could start a brand-new project
    • I won't insist that you finish the project or produce a usable result. Vector graphics can be confusing if you're accustomed to raster software. If you get stuck, then you can simply post your incomplete SVG file
    • I just want to see some evidence that you've attempted to learn something new and make a high-quality contribution to the modding community

* This simplicity applies only to static hairstyles. Attaching semen strands to dynamic hair segments would be more complex and much less reliable (due to layering and scaling issues), so I don't intend to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.