Honey Select Thread (4 Viewers)

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Your welcome! Creating body piles is pretty tricky but after those piles I did back then, it became pretty simple. So piles no problem!
You should tell me your deviantart page so I'll come check you out. :smile:
And thanks! I appreciate it for someone crediting me for my scenes! I don't mind people uses my scenes without credit, I'm just helping those who need a pile.
Anyway, if you guys want more pile scenes let me know, I'll gladly do some more! ...if I have time.
Till then, later dudes! :cool:

Hi radranger, what height are you using for the girls in your bodypile? Short, standard or tall? I want to use my own character cards in the bodypile

We can trade as well but yeah, since you're using the vanilla version, I'm not sure which of my scenes will load properly

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
Hi radranger, what height are you using for the girls in your bodypile? Short, standard or tall? I want to use my own character cards in the bodypile
We can trade as well but yeah, since you're using the vanilla version, I'm not sure which of my scenes will load properly
Hey there. Almost forgot that maybe height can affect the piles so you guys may want to adjust it a bit. The height of my girls are mostly 72 to 83, so yeah. We'll trade maybe someday, got my hands full right now with new scenes I'm making.
Anyway here's a view for you guys to ogle at. I use 55b scene and replace it with ALPHA Troopers.
ハニープレイクラブN – HoneyPlayclub N10B | 55b55.net

Enjoy the view! :smile:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Your welcome! Creating body piles is pretty tricky but after those piles I did back then, it became pretty simple. So piles no problem!
You should tell me your deviantart page so I'll come check you out. :smile:
And thanks! I appreciate it for someone crediting me for my scenes! I don't mind people uses my scenes without credit, I'm just helping those who need a pile.
Anyway, if you guys want more pile scenes let me know, I'll gladly do some more! ...if I have time.
Till then, later dudes! :cool:

Zakoholic

Here's a quick story I did using your body pile.

2 young girls are on theor way to a Halloween costume party when they are stopped by some older girls who have been bullying kids in their neighbourhood.

The bullies are fans of the Delmogony and have look up to them.

These bullies are also on their way to a Halloween party, and have all decided to dress up as Delmos (my alternate version of their uniform).

But tonight they've picked on the wrong kids

a_funny_thing_happened_on_the_way_to_the_party__1_by_zakoholic_dditg23.jpg a_funny_thing_happened_on_the_way_to_the_party__2_by_zakoholic_dditihg-pre.jpg

Check out my Deviantart page for more zako action

Last edited:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Follow me on pixiv, I was finally able to get to work several mods to studio neo which includes blood effects found mostly on chinese pixiv users and a dozen additional guns!

I will submit pixiv illustrations later today showing the new stuff

Minion

Master of this Domain
Does anyone know a website that CLEARLY explains how to import 3D models into Studio Neo as items?

I'm a designer, so i know how to use various 3D software (Rhino, 3DMax, Solid Wroks..) and I want to start creating my own items/furniture to import into HS.

If someone can help explain how to convert the the models, I'll be happy take item requests from other people

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
Hope you guys had a good year. Honey Select is pretty old now, since that game came out like 2016?

Anyway, the main part I want to talk about is my Computer and Honey Select in there... It's gone. Happened once I got back from a family trip, tried to power up my computer but nothing. I then find out that there's a leak at upper floor at my apartment and landed on my vulnerable desktop. I took it to a friend of mine to take a look at. It's no use, most of the components are fried.

I never been soo upset before...having to lose all the datas and scenes and most of my character cards. At least some sort of good news that I've still have my Alpha Troopers cards but I don't know what to do with them.

Sorry can't think straight these days. I guess I should retired and move on to something else, there's nothing I can do.
Will I go back to Honey Select someday? Maybe, but it's near impossible to find a vanilla version nowadays.

Well still feeling down after what happened. Anyway thanks for all the support you give me. Take care for now.

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Yeah getting your PC knocked out sucks hard! Sad to hear it.

Personally I've always gave your stuff a look here or on pixiv too.

If you decide to start again AI-Shoujo is the new hotness for more 3d modeled girls from Illusion, I've seen some good stuff from it.

oneofone

Club Regular
Hope you guys had a good year. Honey Select is pretty old now, since that game came out like 2016?

Anyway, the main part I want to talk about is my Computer and Honey Select in there... It's gone. Happened once I got back from a family trip, tried to power up my computer but nothing. I then find out that there's a leak at upper floor at my apartment and landed on my vulnerable desktop. I took it to a friend of mine to take a look at. It's no use, most of the components are fried.

I never been soo upset before...having to lose all the datas and scenes and most of my character cards. At least some sort of good news that I've still have my Alpha Troopers cards but I don't know what to do with them.

Sorry can't think straight these days. I guess I should retired and move on to something else, there's nothing I can do.
Will I go back to Honey Select someday? Maybe, but it's near impossible to find a vanilla version nowadays.

Well at least I can share my Alpha Troopers I have back up, Only four sadly so use them however you like. Treat them well.
View attachment 101207View attachment 101208
View attachment 101211View attachment 101212

Well still feeling down after what happened. Anyway thanks for all the support you give me. Take care for now.

OMG,I am sorry to hear that, something similar happened to me in 2013 and I disappeared til 2017. I lost EVERYTHING, I started from scratch like 4 years later.

I would love to remake them if you allow me! I would give you full 100% credit for them as your characters! I just think they would experience demises you would love in my universe!

My newest OC, "Hitgirl" would love to ELIMINATE them.

2019-hitgirl-debut-black-friday-variant.jpg

Last edited:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter

Well at least I can share my Alpha Troopers I have back up, Only four sadly so use them however you like. Treat them well.

I said on dA and I'll say again, I really hope you don't retire forever! A lot of people including myself love your work, and we hope you come back again one day, better than ever!

KnightKiller

Avid Affiliate

It's not much, but ages ago I downloaded some of your images off the booru and thought you might want them. Nowhere near enough to replace what you've lost, but it's something.

It sucks losing something important like that, especially in an accident. Whatever you choose to do, I think you did great work.

010ba5970cf8b64ccb00049b2fb8e05fc2bfc3fa.png 088b536477693d2049d4cc67fef8c10986bbbe70.png 488eae1b81b37eae6fd494c7ea745c7068ac7add.png 3eaa8c790e8743eae1bd816f5f41c79da889442a.png 7cab9a85300b0699384d26ed45f4e56f4b16584d.png 806aaebd286241c3f64ebba0f829d4d8400f1b33.png b7f77676a667254a82106e7d9bfb67e74d51e373.png de240a0666b678d30a6596218e82a0b0c7489f7c.png

RadRanger47

Swell Supporter
Hey dudes, new update would like to share with you. A buddy of mine told me about the computer that the CPU and RAM card is fucked and the hard drive is acting pretty messy. Now I don't know much about computers, I just use it for games and Honey Select. My friend is the only computer technician in this town.
Anyway the computer can be replaced with new parts, no idea what that does but I'll take his word for it. The good news is that the graphics card is in good shape, since it's just a big block and smooth.
Well I'll keep you guys updated if there's any new
Yeah getting your PC knocked out sucks hard! Sad to hear it.

Personally I've always gave your stuff a look here or on pixiv too.

If you decide to start again AI-Shoujo is the new hotness for more 3d modeled girls from Illusion, I've seen some good stuff from it.
You have no idea how mad I was, when that happen. Also I may check out AI-Shoujo if there's enough mods and clothing in there, and a english version.
OMG,I am sorry to hear that, something similar happened to me in 2013 and I disappeared til 2017. I lost EVERYTHING, I started from scratch like 4 years later.

I would love to remake them if you allow me! I would give you full 100% credit for them as your characters! I just think they would experience demises you would love in my universe!

My newest OC, "Hitgirl" would love to ELIMINATE them.

View attachment 101219
It's gonna be awhile to get things worked out. But go right ahead! You remake them however you please. Also I would like to know where your works are, so I can check them out.
I said on dA and I'll say again, I really hope you don't retire forever! A lot of people including myself love your work, and we hope you come back again one day, better than ever!
Thanks I'm starting to be aware of this support you guys give me. I was not really myself yesterday, you know how it feels when all your hard work gone in a puff of smoke.
But thanks I'm gonna try to get my computer back working even if it means getting new parts to replace it.
It's not much, but ages ago I downloaded some of your images off the booru and thought you might want them. Nowhere near enough to replace what you've lost, but it's something.

It sucks losing something important like that, especially in an accident. Whatever you choose to do, I think you did great work.

View attachment 101229View attachment 101230View attachment 101231View attachment 101232View attachment 101233View attachment 101234View attachment 101235View attachment 101236
Oh wow my old stuff, I forgot I posted them somewhere. Thanks for this. I may need this in case my computer really ends itself permanently.
And look one of my lost Light Soldier of the Light and Dark Kingdom. Thanks again.

oneofone

Club Regular
Hey dudes, new update would like to share with you. A buddy of mine told me about the computer that the CPU and RAM card is fucked and the hard drive is acting pretty messy. Now I don't know much about computers, I just use it for games and Honey Select. My friend is the only computer technician in this town.
Anyway the computer can be replaced with new parts, no idea what that does but I'll take his word for it. The good news is that the graphics card is in good shape, since it's just a big block and smooth.

You have no idea how mad I was, when that happen. Also I may check out AI-Shoujo if there's enough mods and clothing in there, and a english version.

It's gonna be awhile to get things worked out. But go right ahead! You remake them however you please. Also I would like to know where your works are, so I can check them out.

Thanks I'm starting to be aware of this support you guys give me. I was not really myself yesterday, you know how it feels when all your hard work gone in a puff of smoke.
But thanks I'm gonna try to get my computer back working even if it means getting new parts to replace it.

Oh wow my old stuff, I forgot I posted them somewhere. Thanks for this. I may need this in case my computer really ends itself permanently.
And look one of my lost Light Soldier of the Light and Dark Kingdom. Thanks again.

Awesome! Thanks! Im going to remake them asap!

My works are here:

D

Deleted member 687

Hey man, glad to hear it isn't all damaged. PCs come in a few different sections. If your CPU and RAM are fucked, your HDD stuff should be fine. If the HDD is acting messy, I would try to get the data off of there asap by buying a new drive, installing it and your old drive into a new setup, and moving as much of the data off the old drive to the new one as possible. If not, you could try taking it to a technician and having them pull the data off.

Barbaris

Avid Affiliate
I sincerely commiserate with you, man! Last month, I lost a USB flash drive with the program (fortunately, it came in after a while), but I had a terrible week and a half. So I understand you. The worst thing is the loss of started scenes and characters. I think it’s quite possible to restore the software, it’s more difficult to restore the mods, but it’s also possible. It's just awful when you realize that the hours, or even the tens of hours that were spent in the studio and the character editor, are hopelessly lost. This creative joy, which suddenly turns into a hopeless void ... just an awful feeling!
I hope you can recover information from your hard drive!
As for the AI-Shoujo ... I look at this program with some optimism. I like the new character editor. And I think the program works faster than Honey Select. But the number of mods is still too small. However, they have already made some excellent models of high-heeled pumps :-)
Good luck!

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Damn, sorry to hear that guys.
It's why I back up everything important every few months on an external HD, just in case.

Barbaris

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know a website that CLEARLY explains how to import 3D models into Studio Neo as items?

I'm a designer, so i know how to use various 3D software (Rhino, 3DMax, Solid Wroks..) and I want to start creating my own items/furniture to import into HS.

If someone can help explain how to convert the the models, I'll be happy take item requests from other people
HI
There is a topic TUTORIALS on the channel "illusion Soft" in DISCORD
Maybe you can find something interesting there

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.