HOMESTUCK Dialogue: Willing/Excited Vriska (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter juxpo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
J

juxpo

I've recently created a very shallow and basic Vriska dialogue that I only made as a way to test out how to "program" dialogue. I enjoyed the process and am now planning on making a full length scenario with Vriska. Once I've posted that one, I am open for requests.

I've included the dialogue for Vriska as well as hairs from other Homestuck characters, which I did not create.

I hope you all enjoy. 8)

Attachments

Vriska-Willing.txt
4.2 KB · Views: 5,522

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Wanted to download and fix dialogue with the DialogueChecker but I'm seeing some weird stuff in here. All the lines start with TT%3A and there are 8's instead of b's in the dialogue.

f93

Casual Client
The 8s are intentional - notice the ;;;;) emotes in the text? Vriska has a thing about the number 8. Her dialogue in Homestuck is peppered with them. She talks like that both online and in-person. A Nepeta dialogue would involve her narrating everything in third-person.
The TTs may be a joke about the chatlogs. If so, they should be change to AG (her chat handle is arachnidsGrip, TT is tentacleTherapist).
If it bothers you, here are two slightly fixed-up versions of text:
[attachurl=1]
[attachurl=2]
Both have the TTs removed, one has the 8s switched for bs.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

Vriska-Willing b.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 553

Vriska-Willing 8.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 810

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Strange character.
Anyway, the checker is picking up that the [pre-cum] lines should be [pre_cum] lines.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
If its one thing I always see with new dialogues around here. Its the lack of triggers within them... there are none. You should really take a look at the sticky Dialogue Guide at the top in the dialogue section for more details. You'd be surprised how a dialogue can change for the better with a few well placed mood changes and arm movements to say the least

f93

Casual Client
I came across a whole bunch of Homestuck dialogues uploaded with a collection of hairs and character codes. None of them had any triggers added, but I could try knocking some together.
Contents of folder: Jade (eager and naive), Nepeta (naive and an unfinished eager), Rose, Terezi and Vriska (what looks like the OP from this thread and an angry one).

Edit: I whipped up a new Nepeta one from the unfinished dialogue, out of sheer boredom more than anything else. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4291.msg62364#msg62364

f93

Casual Client
After fixing up those MLP dialogues, I figured I may as well try to complete some for something I actually know the characters from.

EDIT: These dialogues/hairs have been moved to their own thread, because it's weird for me to be linking to this post in the middle of someone else's thread.

Anon11741

Potential Patron
sorry to inform you, but this thread is about 7 or 8 years old now, f93 was last logged in about a year ago, and all their references to homestuck dialogues are either blocked behind permissions or just lead to the default SDT forum page, like that link does.

Edit: My bad, they last logged on during January of this year, so about half a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.