"Her Masturbate" Toggle in Keys.swf? (1 Viewer)

Zan

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I've been using the latest version of the Loader, and everything's going fine, except that the Keys.swf doesn't seem to be as it's described in the Tutorial (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1047.0) - a lot of the actions listed don't appear in the key selection. I open Keys.swf, and it runs fine, but several actions just don't appear for me to supply a key for. The ones that do work fine. Specifically, I was looking for the "Her Masturbate" toggle, but it's vanished. Does it no longer exist, and the guide hasn't been updated? Or am I doing something wrong? If it has been removed, is there any way to use it in the new version, such as with a separate .swf mod I can download or something?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Zan said:
Hi guys, I've been using the latest version of the Loader, and everything's going fine, except that the Keys.swf doesn't seem to be as it's described in the Tutorial (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1047.0) - a lot of the actions listed don't appear in the key selection. I open Keys.swf, and it runs fine, but several actions just don't appear for me to supply a key for. The ones that do work fine. Specifically, I was looking for the "Her Masturbate" toggle, but it's vanished. Does it no longer exist, and the guide hasn't been updated? Or am I doing something wrong? If it has been removed, is there any way to use it in the new version, such as with a separate .swf mod I can download or something?
Well Zan, if you had read you would notice that my Guide is for v3.8 of the loader and the loader is currently at v5.0c, at some point the feature was removed I believe.

Zan

Potential Patron
Yes, I did notice that. Which is why I suggested that it might have been removed, and why I asked if there might be any way of getting it back if this were the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.