Help with mod. (1 Viewer)

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I am trying to combine Perdition Perdition 's 4 edits of dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince 's Demona into one mod using stuntcock stuntcock 's code in Thicker Ass and Legs.

It is working except her back disappears as shown in the picture. Also her tan doesn't cover the whole wings but that isn't as big a concern for me. Attached is the FLA. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

nvOENcq.png
DTPO4Lp.png

Attachments

WingsDemona.fla
301.7 KB · Views: 93

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'm pretty sure the back thing is a known issue with the mod template and can't be fixed. It doesn't correctly apply the overwrite tag. Delete the whole layer in Flash so it gets ignored.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I would test to make 100% sure I'm right about this. I'm not sure what layer other wing mods use. If the tan and skin hue aren't a concern you might be able to re-import the original art. You can find the original .SVG in my SDT Decomplied in my signature

vonhizzle

Content Creator
Ok. It looks like whatever layer the wing is on the stock body for that layer is deleted. When I got rid of the back layer I was able to see that the left shoulder is also missing where the other wing is drawn.

UTCoOBv.png
I am going to try your suggestion of adding those stock body parts to the mod now.

/e The sprites appear to be .html files and it won't let me import them in Adobe Animate. Does that seem right to you?
//e Well I was able to decompile SDT myself and convert it to FLA but now I guess finding the right sprite is the challenge, there are over 1400 of them lol.

Damn I went through all of them and they weren't there. Unless it was one of the pitch black ones :rolleyes:
I'm gonna check through your files again, if I can at lease find the right sprite I can worry about how to import it later.

edit: Merged with previous posts

LMAO I did it. After pouring through svg files for an hour I gave up and all I had to do was change the overwrite boolean to false :wat: doh

Hahaha well at least it works now. Thanks for the help The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow you definitely put me in the right direction (although a windy route :tongue:).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.