Help with MLP Mods (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GrimShadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

GrimShadow

I've seen my little pony mods but don't know who would have them or where to find them

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello @GrimShadow. You can find such mods via a few techniques.

The most obvious is a forum Search. The forum software won't accept very short parameters (such as "mlp" or "fim") but you can use terms such as "my little pony". You can also use an external Google search, which accepts short words.

The second approach is to browse through the Imports board. There's a megathread for MLP stuff -- but please be warned that the thread has existed for many years, and the material in the oldest posts (near the beginning of the thread) may be outdated or unusable. If you find broken hyperlinks then you can use the "Report" button to notify a staff member about the problem. Missing images can also be reported, but it's less likely that we'll be able to fix them.

You can also browse through the Downloads. Sorting the list by download count or rating will help you to find the most popular material ... but MLP isn't the most franchise and so you'll need to scroll pretty far through the list :) If you're new to SDT then you may find some general mods (such as the game-changing stuff from sby) which will be useful to you even though it's not directly related to MLP.

The most targeted option is to use the <my little pony: friendship is magic> tag. Each of those items has been deliberately tagged by an Undertow user, so there's a good chance that it's relevant to your interests. Please note that the tagging must be done manually, so you'll miss any MLP-related stuff which hasn't yet been manually tagged (such as Dante's thread). Please feel free to add this tag to any threads or resources which you discover while searching for SDT mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.