help with loader (2 Viewers)

alkatraz91

Potential Patron
Hello.i searched a lot..and read some thing..but nothing helped.i have dowloaded the loader from this forum and some loader pack with mods and some shoes and hair.i wanted to make my own loader with the content i want but i am unable to do that.i tried adding the shoes..but it is loaded only at the beginning,but when i want change it disapper.baically i want know how to proprely put mod,and extetic mod like hait and clothes.plus i not founded nothing about save a character set with his position. thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello.i searched a lot..and read some thing..but nothing helped.i have dowloaded the loader from this forum and some loader pack with mods and some shoes and hair.i wanted to make my own loader with the content i want but i am unable to do that.i tried adding the shoes..but it is loaded only at the beginning,but when i want change it disapper.baically i want know how to proprely put mod,and extetic mod like hait and clothes.
It sounds like you've already installed sby sby 's moreClothing mod, and you'd like to include more items into the mod's library so that they'll be available via the GUI selector buttons (◄►). Is that accurate?

If so, then please be aware that merely loading SWF files during gameplay (via the "Swf Mod" button) will not register them into moreClothing. You must manually copy each SWF file into your moreClothingMods folder, and then include its filename (and some configuration parameters) in your moreclothingV5_3settings.txt file. Once that's done, you'll need to restart the game.

If not, then please describe the problem in greater detail. Consider adding a few screenshots - to help illustrate how the game is misbehaving.

plus i not founded nothing about save a character set with his position
Animtools doesn't do that. It isn't possible to Save positions during normal Loader-mode gameplay (because "what would be the point of doing so?"), nor does animtools automatically Load a position file (even if you've generated one and placed it inside a Character Folder).

You can politely ask sby sby to add these features, but the first one seems silly and the second one would presumably require a code patch to the SDT Loader itself. It probably won't happen.

alkatraz91

Potential Patron
It sounds like you've already installed sby sby 's moreClothing mod, and you'd like to include more items into the mod's library so that they'll be available via the GUI selector buttons (◄►). Is that accurate?

If so, then please be aware that merely loading SWF files during gameplay (via the "Swf Mod" button) will not register them into moreClothing. You must manually copy each SWF file into your moreClothingMods folder, and then include its filename (and some configuration parameters) in your moreclothingV5_3settings.txt file. Once that's done, you'll need to restart the game.

If not, then please describe the problem in greater detail. Consider adding a few screenshots - to help illustrate how the game is misbehaving.

Animtools doesn't do that. It isn't possible to Save positions during normal Loader-mode gameplay (because "what would be the point of doing so?"), nor does animtools automatically Load a position file (even if you've generated one and placed it inside a Character Folder).

You can politely ask sby sby to add these features, but the first one seems silly and the second one would presumably require a code patch to the SDT Loader itself. It probably won't happen.
i have his pack and i tried to add new clothes in his pack and in a fresh settlement of the loader without succes...in the first case i wasn't able to make it appear..i putted it into the moreclothes folder but i haven't any moreclothing.txt file.in the second case i putted the the mod inside the mod folder and then in another folder called shoes.then in the mods.txt i writed shoes/modname.swf...and when i load the game the caracter alredy have that shoes..but if i want change they disappear.
i not know if u nderstand the other problem...i saw in some mod loader when u load a character it is loaded with all his mod and a custom position if used.iwant make that

stuntcock

Content Creator
i saw in some mod loader when u load a character it is loaded with all his mod and a custom position if used.
You may be thinking of dialogue packs such as WeeWillie's.

Yes, these packs will load a specific character appearance, set of clothing, and position. But that's because they've been very carefully scripted to do so. The position-loading requires special dialogue triggers, which are driven by special init logic. You'd need some familiarity with the game and some knowledge of modding in order to use these techniques effectively.

iwant make that
Newbie Guide > Read the section entitled "Character Folder"

Whenever you choose the character, you'll get their bodily appearance (e.g. skin tone, breast size), their clothing, and any miscellaneous mods (wings, tattoos, etc). You'll need to load the position file manually.

alkatraz91

Potential Patron
You may be thinking of dialogue packs such as WeeWillie's.

Yes, these packs will load a specific character appearance, set of clothing, and position. But that's because they've been very carefully scripted to do so. The position-loading requires special dialogue triggers, which are driven by special init logic. You'd need some familiarity with the game and some knowledge of modding in order to use these techniques effectively.

Newbie Guide > Read the section entitled "Character Folder"

Whenever you choose the character, you'll get their bodily appearance (e.g. skin tone, breast size), their clothing, and any miscellaneous mods (wings, tattoos, etc). You'll need to load the position file manually.
ok thanks.and for the add more clothes how i can do? i not have the txt file u mentioned.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
"It isn't possible to Save positions during normal Loader-mode gameplay"

enableinloaderediting=0 ;1=active, allows in-loader position editing by enabling the editmode keys and disabling the sdt keys; adds 'keys' button to the modpage that may be clicked to swap to editmode controls; do note that you will see a significant decrease in fps

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.