1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with finding imports

Discussion in 'Help' started by PhoenixFlare, May 31, 2014.

1. PhoenixFlare

PhoenixFlare Potential Patron

Before anyone says this, yes, I have used the search bar and have found nothing. I was wondering where some of the league of legends characters, like akali, are that people have said have already been done. That is all, thanks.

2. niteserpent

niteserpent Guest

3. Nigida

Nigida Casual Client

I wouldn't count on finding all the mods on this forum. There is plenty of stuff made by people that don't visit this forum or don't bother to post their mods here. That said, the search reveals a thread with links to some modded SDT with LoL characters in it, including that Akali character.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4862.msg71990#msg71990

4. PhoenixFlare

PhoenixFlare Potential Patron

Hello, thank you for the reply. I have tried that, however, the file is only a .sdt and does not have all the hairs and .swf in it. The file only works on the SDT from the lolhentai site.

5. f93

f93 Swell Supporter Content Creator

Dante's thread has several LoL characters in it, under the My Vanilla Mods spoiler.

The Akali hairs should be in the archive, but someone reposted them here. Not sure who originally made them.

If you only want LoL characters your best bet is probably still the LoLHentai SDT, linked previously.