[HELP] Unable to read the bundle file (Unity) - game is "blackthorn arena" (1 Viewer)

Warlord Walker

Potential Patron
Hello !
so i have been trying to edit a unity game files, i know what files i want to replace. but when i try to open the resource files i want to edit (using AssetBundleExtractor) it gives me this error:
"Unable to read the bundle file (invalid file or unknown version)"
i have tried a different one (uTinyRipper) and it crashes when i try to load those files, Tho i have tested same resource file but from old version of the same game and they open normally with both extractors.
it is my first time trying those tools so i looked into that issue and all i can get is that, the updated game files are "Encrypted" and that I need to do something with "Assembly-CSharp.dll" using dnSpy decompiler but when i open it i just have no idea what i should do with it... i tried looking for assembly files that has anything to do with that error and got nothing...

game is "blackthorn arena" and there are 2 files that contain the female body textures that needs to be edited (humanfemale) and (orc_dwarf_female_bodys)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.