Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (2 Viewers)

weenog

Potential Patron
ValeeraSanguinar.png

Trying to get this to replace eddyboy's default texture in his mod and failing miserably. I understand Eddyboy's busy, but does anyone else know how I might go about doing that? I tried replacing the dds file and re-zipping, but that just stops the mod from working. All the guides I can find for umod are for other games and the newer versions of umod, which don't seem to work for hearthstone.

vaan77551

Potential Patron
Hey, I've been a fan of this mod for almost a year now and I noticed that Valeera's golden animation wasn't working as intended, so i spent well over half an hour trying to fix it and I Finally got it. Enter "0XCB881DCB|ValeeraTheHollow.dds" in the texmod file inside Whorestone 3.2 and it should hopefully fix it.
Hearthstone Screenshot 08-24-17 17.17.25.png

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I know this is going to sound stupid but do you have to be on line to play Hearthstone or is there an off line AI for the game?

screamer93

Potential Patron
Hi Eddy. I tried to replace some art for Bonemare for example. I named it "Bonemare.dds". Placed it inside the folder with that name but model is still vanilla. My question is: How do you find the name of the .dds for each card? I replaced other cards from your collection and it worked, so its not the editing.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
It's found by extracting textures via Umod.
This thread, as it has been doing multiple times already, is again drifting away from being the thread for Whorestone toward becoming a thread concerning Hearthstone modding in general.
So if you have further questions regarding Hearthstone modding, please consider making an actual thread for that. I would be a lot more motivated to answer questions if those questions are not essentially highjacking my thread constantly.

screamer93

Potential Patron
It's found by extracting textures via Umod.
This thread, as it has been doing multiple times already, is again drifting away from being the thread for Whorestone toward becoming a thread concerning Hearthstone modding in general.
So if you have further questions regarding Hearthstone modding, please consider making an actual thread for that. I would be a lot more motivated to answer questions if those questions are not essentially highjacking my thread constantly.
You are right. Sorry and thanks for answering.

Jash

Potential Patron
Still love what you're doing here, but just a few pieces of feedback:

* Some gold cards are still displaying the base art e.g Alley Armorsmith.
* Shallow Gravedigger is one where the art explicitly isn't matching the card, as the reason she's a SHALLOW Gravedigger is that she's a gnome. The flavour text even jokes that "It's hard to put them six feet under when you're three feet tall." Moar shortstacks pls.

Baum

Potential Patron
Is there any chance to get this run on a mac? The additional line commands function is available. I ran uMod using winetricks and it works, but i cant use it, because it only allows to allow.exe files and .app is just seen as a folder not as an executeable package. I scrolled to all your .dds pics tho, cause i was curious and i realy appreaciate it! I want it on my Hearthstone now, can you help?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I don't own a mac, so no idea. The thing is it needs to be .exe AND use directx9, so could be problematic, sadly.

The gold cards still showing is mainly a big lack of time I have had for months and probably will have for a few more.

Baum

Potential Patron
Thanks for the answer friend! I can take care of directx9 part, but do you have ANY idea to replace .exe with .app or make it think it was .exe? cause this one is nuts -.- i REALY want your mod tho

G

Greenjow

Hey, awesome mod! But can you somehow watch the pictures you used outside of hearthstone. I've downloaded a DDS viewer, but it opens correctly only the "Nudestone" pictures, not the updated version.

Jash

Potential Patron
Oh hey, just thought I'd point out another card you missed completely: Amara, Warden of Hope, the beautiful female titanic watcher you get as a reward for completing Awaken the Makers. Not really a big priority for most people, as it's a summonable (meaning you can't even fap to it in your collection) from a card that most people will never even try, but Quest Priest is my absolute favourite deck, so I see her a lot, and would love to relish her gorgeous ivory tits.

Errormacro

Content Creator
Oh hey, just thought I'd point out another card you missed completely: Amara, Warden of Hope, the beautiful female titanic watcher you get as a reward for completing Awaken the Makers. Not really a big priority for most people, as it's a summonable (meaning you can't even fap to it in your collection) from a card that most people will never even try, but Quest Priest is my absolute favourite deck, so I see her a lot, and would love to relish her gorgeous ivory tits.

i made Amara and offered the author my Version of this card

Jash

Potential Patron
Ooh, new alternate hero for Warlock- and she's an adorable hyperactive loli-shortstack gnome! I can't imagine anything better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.