Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

Jash

Potential Patron
Check to make sure you still have the "-force-d3d9" in your command line game settings. The latest update toggled it off for me.
Yeah, that was it. It works now.

A lot of the old art from the previous version of the mod has been restored again, plus a lot of new stuff. I found it amusing how the Southsea Deckhand and the Bloodsail Corsair are both fucking Miss Fortune. Although now both the Air Elemental and the Volatile Elemental have the same art.

Last edited:

Errormacro

Content Creator
Yeah, that was it. It works now.

A lot of the old art from the previous version of the mod has been restored again, plus a lot of new stuff. I found it amusing how the Southsea Deckhand and the Bloodsail Corsair are both fucking Miss Fortune. Although now both the Air Elemental and the Volatile Elemental have the same art.
i fix it coming soon, and add new cards

O

ozone371

Mod isnt working for me, i got some cards actually retextured but most of them are still the same. Any advices?

Mastah

Potential Patron
Is anyone else experiencing unplayable lag after applying the dx9 command? Can't seem to fix this. Surprised there's no uMod for Dx11

Edit. If you have this problem, I installed Hearthstone on my main hard drive and it fixed it.

Last edited:

Jash

Potential Patron
Working on an update for Kobolds and Catacombs?

Also, if you can, please extend Sergeant Sally's art to her golden version. I got one from a booster recently and I'd like to use it, but the little shortstack slut has to be naked.

Errormacro

Content Creator
Working on an update for Kobolds and Catacombs?

Also, if you can, please extend Sergeant Sally's art to her golden version. I got one from a booster recently and I'd like to use it, but the little shortstack slut has to be naked.
Ak4FPOG.png

Catch)

Attachments

Sally.zip
193.1 KB · Views: 189

Sleepy Guy

Potential Patron
Hey, just had a problem recently. The everything works like usual except only a few cards are being updated with the new art. Only Jaina's portrait, C'thun, Savagery, Brave Archer, Stampede, and about a dozen others are working. Pls fix and im looking forward for the K&C update :).

Edit: read the new posts and downloaded the new update. Thanks a ton!

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Just got back into hearthstone as well. The Kobold cards look like they might be really fun. :) I patiently await this update too. Thanks for what you have done so far!

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
9CRyWNs.png
4eaa352a-7425-4f20-b89c-411f7ccde29c
frO7Ucj.png
OP0f06h.png
da4dcc69-fa3c-4500-98d8-b12412040117
uKWS9zA.png
MfpdmoE.png
some preview of next upd cards

Good pictures! I definitely like the first picture for the "First Disciple". But I actually was going to suggest that the same picture would be used for that funny little warlock skin. I like her upbeat and Gnome like personality, but I don't like the picture. I haven't seen what picture you have picked for her yet tho, but yea... that was the picture I was thinking.

Errormacro

Content Creator
Good pictures! I definitely like the first picture for the "First Disciple". But I actually was going to suggest that the same picture would be used for that funny little warlock skin. I like her upbeat and Gnome like personality, but I don't like the picture. I haven't seen what picture you have picked for her yet tho, but yea... that was the picture I was thinking.
don't worry I have thought about a warlock sexy skin)

J

Jamessmith112

don't worry I have thought about a warlock sexy skin)
I still cant get this mod to work at all, wand i dont see what im doing wrong, i have set the
-force-d3d9 in the settings, used the umod 1.0, selected your 4.24 and the older 3.1 version and non of it works, any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.