Hands On Thighs Position (1 Viewer)

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
Hey everyone,

Quick question please. It may be a bit basic, but what is the BEST METHOD to get the character, to start slapping the thighs of the person that's being sucked off?

Sharklasers

Content Creator
There's a dialogue trigger, [TAP_HANDS]. You could write a dialogue and add that in a bunch of times. That's probably the simplest method.

Otherwise, you might be able to make or edit a loader mod that makes a "tap hands" hotkey, but I expect that would be much more difficult.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
There's a dialogue trigger, [TAP_HANDS]. You could write a dialogue and add that in a bunch of times. That's probably the simplest method.

Otherwise, you might be able to make or edit a loader mod that makes a "tap hands" hotkey, but I expect that would be much more difficult.

You can just add TAP_HANDS into the dialogue a bunch of times, and that will makes the character do it more?

I never knew about that. I will try it out, thank you very very much.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
Careful, it's [TAP_HANDS], with the brackets.

And no problem. You can get a full list of dialogue triggers here.
Thank you so much for the full list of dialogue triggers.

I notice that often the dialogue trigger commands, show up when the character is speaking. Is it supposed to be that way, or am I perhaps doing something wrong would you know?

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
I notice that often the dialogue trigger commands, show up when the character is speaking. Is it supposed to be that way, or am I perhaps doing something wrong would you know?
it's not strictly necessary that she has to speak in order to activate trigger commands. There's always the solution of a Thought line or Him line where she doesn't speak at all.

aztlan

Casual Client
If she is unable to talk that line will abort unless it's a "style":"Him" or "style":"Thought". It will also abort mid-line if she becomes unable to talk at some point during the line too.
Thus if you have a key action that you want to happen regardless of whether she can talk try to put it in a Thought or Him line, perhaps calling her next line of speech if you then want her to say something.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
it's not strictly necessary that she has to speak in order to activate trigger commands. There's always the solution of a Thought line or Him line where she doesn't speak at all.

Thought or Him lines?

I've never heard of, or knew about those.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
If she is unable to talk that line will abort unless it's a "style":"Him" or "style":"Thought". It will also abort mid-line if she becomes unable to talk at some point during the line too.
Thus if you have a key action that you want to happen regardless of whether she can talk try to put it in a Thought or Him line, perhaps calling her next line of speech if you then want her to say something.

I need to learn about Thought or Him lines, to see how they activate.

It would be nice, for her to not have to speak, in order to trigger an action.

aztlan

Casual Client
Here's an example of a line triggering tap hands that has him speaking:

first_dt:"Say Ah[TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"Him"}

(Remove "Say Ah" above to have him be silent instead.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
Here's an example of a line triggering tap hands that has him speaking:

first_dt:"Say Ah[TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"Him"}

(Remove "Say Ah" above to have him be silent instead.

Thank you very much for the response.

I gotta admit, I've never done the {"style":Him"} inputting before, so I'm going to mess around with it, and see if it works.

I'm definitely interested in learning the Thought lines. So I can have the charter doing the [TAP_HANDS] without the character having to speak.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
It's exactly the same, but you write {"style":"Thought"} instead.

Ok I've been experimenting with Thought lines and such.

Here is another question please. Is there a limit on the action triggers that can be put in the dialogue box (if you want the character to speak, in order to trigger the action), before the triggers themselves show up when the character is talking?

I tried putting the [TAP_HANDS] command into the dialogue box, 2 or 3 times per line, and both times the character says the triggering command... and does the command as well.

aztlan

Casual Client
Not as far as I know - but very long lines are perhaps more likely to be interrupted (especially (or only?) if they are Her speech).

Sharklasers

Content Creator
I'm not sure there is a limit. It could be a formatting error? Little things like the wrong kind of quotation marks can mess you up.

Maybe give the Dialogue Checker a go. You can find it here.

Danmandingo

Potential Patron
Not as far as I know - but very long lines are perhaps more likely to be interrupted (especially (or only?) if they are Her speech).

I'm not sure there is a limit. It could be a formatting error? Little things like the wrong kind of quotation marks can mess you up.

Maybe give the Dialogue Checker a go. You can find it here.

I'm going to download it, and see if it is error is grammatical.

I've tried using 3, 2, & 1 trigger commands per line. On each attempt the commands show up in the dialogue box.

aztlan

Casual Client
"I tried putting the [TAP_HANDS] command into the dialogue box, 2 or 3 times per line, and both times the character says the triggering command... and does the command as well."

Sorry - I didn't catch this bit - her speaking them is definitely an error (that I don't see). Are all your mods up to date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.