Status
Not open for further replies.

slice

Avid Affiliate
thank you so much for your dedication and good work, but i prefer to wait and see if someone can make a mod that only to remove their panties and add a lil sweetie vag :)

Mikumari

Potential Patron
Thanks, this is a great start.

To anyone having trouble getting this to work with Resorep. I had to follow the manual install instructions on the how to site to get it to work. Running resorep.jar and hooking the game would not work for some reason but copying and renaming the .dlls worked fine.

As a suggestion for the future. I don't know if its possible or not but if you could mod the androids that you repair to fight for you that would be a nice addition.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
You can also play later on the game as A2 and she kind of looks better in my oppinion cuz her berserk mode (which is self-destruct) makes her almost half nude XD

well if you finish "b play u get to play as 9S and after that you play all 3 cuz of (spoiler)

kapohai

Potential Patron
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out why my .jar file is a winrar and not executable. Did I do something wrong? I have everything that is downloaded that was required. Java & C++

willace

Potential Patron
Great work, but sorry, this might be a bit too much to ask. Maybe operators and commanders, please.

kapohai

Potential Patron
When I went to the Java SE Link it led to this Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads

I was trying to follow the video but the guy downloaded 2 different ones while i was only able to download one.

And to clarify its suppose to be the x86 offline one right? For 64 bit.

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
When I went to the Java SE Link it led to this Java SE Runtime Environment 8 - Downloads

I was trying to follow the video but the guy downloaded 2 different ones while i was only able to download one.

And to clarify its suppose to be the x86 offline one right? For 64 bit.
No if you use a x64 system you have to download the x64 version ( x86 = 32bit windows ) i give you a hint, delete winrar and install java before winrar might work, well myself i dont use winrar i use FreeArc which is better in my opinion

kapohai

Potential Patron
No if you use a x64 system you have to download the x64 version ( x86 = 32bit windows ) i give you a hint, delete winrar and install java before winrar might work, well myself i dont use winrar i use FreeArc which is better in my opinion
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

kapohai

Potential Patron
So I got it to work! But the skirt is still on though, I only see the bewbs. What else can I have done wrong?

Jeronimo

Potential Patron
Not work here, in aplication (jar) not recognize dx11 (game not launch when i set dx11 proxy)

NobIesseOBlige

Potential Patron
Resorep is giving me a hard time and it's not the first time it has. This shit is my mortal enemy. What do I need to do for a manual install?

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
resorep isnt that hard to understand, technically the newest version makes many stuff easier in my oppinion, you just need to know which application nier has 32/64bit, if 64bit then choose 64bit for the exe. then just place the files into the modded folder and thats it just start game and try self-destruct if you see any changes (i cant test because i do not own nier automata for pc), only have for ps4 XD if tihs isnt working then i dont know, maybe reinstall java again or delete the current resorep and download newest version

edit: also because, crafted-lightning's harley quin wet mod work perfectly for me so maybe u just mess up things XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.