Status
Not open for further replies.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Will you be doing a mod for A2? It seems it would be a lot easier with her skintight outfit.

Brickus

Potential Patron
Hi,

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I keep getting 0xc0000142 error , when I use the 64 version of the game.
I am pretty sure this kind of error is DLL related , but I can't understand what can I do to fix that ... ( I did follow the instructions from the video about the batman game)
The game run fine on regular launch from steam. When I used the 32 version I can launch the game but the texture are unchanged.

I have see in this thread people trying to rename the DLL , but which one and what the name change would be ?
Thanks in advance for any help about that.

Brickus

Potential Patron
Ummm sorry I really don't know, all I can suggest is to keep looking for a fix or message the people who changed the DLL and ask them for full details on that. I'm currently in the middle of finding an alternative for people struggling with Resorep.
Good to know that you are working on some alternative. Thanks for you time and work ! I'll be asking around, and I find a solution I'll post it here.

wolf404

Potential Patron
What art program do you use to edit the dds files? I wanted to make a nipples a bit smaller, but there are 3 of the files that seem corrupted or at least I can't open them.4282253727, 4292224047, and 4292384937.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Nice Job Crafty keep it up.
I have been wondering if there is a way to achieve a permanently wet mod through replacing the textures (dry to wet swap).
I would have done it myself but I cant really tell which ones are which.
That will be really cool if possible.
Again Good job!!

Juls

Casual Client
Is your operating system X32 or X64 ? . If it is X64 then change the mod to X64 and it should work, also have you tryed self destruct in the game to see if the mod is working ?.

Last edited:

myd3660

Potential Patron
My operating system is 64 bit.
I haven't try self destruct yet. Will try later once I back home and let u know the outcome.

myd3660

Potential Patron
Is your operating system X32 or X64 ? . If it is X64 then change the mod to X64 and it should work, also have you tryed self destruct in the game to see if the mod is working ?.

Self destruct only burn the dress. FYI. My game client is in 32 bit and windows is 64 bits.

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
I'm having the same problem, the game loads but the mod is not working also self destruct only burn the dress :(

EuAntonio1

Vivacious Visitor
I'm having the same problem, the game loads but the mod is not working also self destruct only burn the dress :(
this is what i did..... after u open the program and selected 64 bit (as my operating system ) i selected automata exe then close the application, by now u sud have a mods folder, u sud put the dds files of the nude mods inside that folder, and the final thing is that u must copy the direct x dll rename it as the one inside the automa folder and overwrite it, after that u are all set mod work

myd3660

Potential Patron
this is what i did..... after u open the program and selected 64 bit (as my operating system ) i selected automata exe then close the application, by now u sud have a mods folder, u sud put the dds files of the nude mods inside that folder, and the final thing is that u must copy the direct x dll rename it as the one inside the automa folder and overwrite it, after that u are all set mod work

I dont understand this "copy the direct x dll rename it as the one inside the automa folder and overwrite it" can u show some guide?

EuAntonio1

Vivacious Visitor
yes inside the win 10 folder is dx11p
roxy64 dll, now you must rename it to d3d11.dll then copy it and overwrite the one in the game directory

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.jpg
    New Bitmap Image.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 271

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
Nope, it didn't work :frown: My PC is x64 but if I choose x64 on Resorep the game won't start and only works if I choose x32.

I tried replacing d3d11.dll inside NieR Automata folder and nothing happend.

Dll log location: C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll
Textures: Resorep 1.6.0 US\Win 10\modded

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Hi guys,
I am using the mod and it works and now for the second step.
I am using gimp and I wonder now how should I save the dds "4282253727" after editing it,
I get an infinite loading screen whenever i try to inject a modded texture other than the default provided mod.
Any ideas??

L

ldjf1004

Hi guys,
I am using the mod and it works and now for the second step.
I am using gimp and I wonder now how should I save the dds "4282253727" after editing it,
I get an infinite loading screen whenever i try to inject a modded texture other than the default provided mod.
Any ideas??

hi alex_x
I have tried to edit the dds "4282253727" and saving it by photoshop like the attached picture , and it works.

DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_UNORM_SRGB.png

(You can also find the picture in your "Resorep 1.6.0 US / For modders" folder )
which is DXGI_FORMAT_BC1_UNORM_SRGB
But i don't know how to save your dds like that by gimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.