1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gunroad (Guro warning)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by weediscool, Jun 12, 2011.

1. weediscool

weediscool Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

YouTube - ‪

i actually downloaded the game before he took down the links, i'm not sure i'm allowed to distribute it though since the translation of his website says something about copyright. But yeah this is the whole game, the only thing you'll be missing is the second death animation of the final boss.

Oh yeah here is the download page:

DOWN LOAD

if anyone knows japanese can someone ascertain if its safe to distribute the game?

2. SplitRyona

SplitRyona Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Haha, that was a nice video clip. Very entertaining to watch. Wish the game had more stages.

3. HoLeeSmokes

HoLeeSmokes Potential Patron

Nice find! What is the second death animation of the final boss like, or I guess how do you get it?

4. BoRaicho

BoRaicho Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

If you downloaded the game and if you check the folders, you can easily find the sprites for the characters. Saved in JPG or BMP format, so you dont have to play it through in order to see all animations.

Iam btw not sure, if thats the right category. Maybe you should have posted it under downloadable games ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  5. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

Good call, please add a description of the game and a screenshot or two to the first post, and we'll move the thread accordingly.

6. weediscool

weediscool Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

here is the problem, the author took out his downloads, and the only surviving thing is this video. The second death animation is difficult, but you'll have to kill the final boss right when shes jumping into the foreground, although the images will tell you more, the ingame animation is more gratuitous in my opinion.