Gunroad (Guro warning) (1 Viewer)

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
YouTube - ‪

i actually downloaded the game before he took down the links, i'm not sure i'm allowed to distribute it though since the translation of his website says something about copyright. But yeah this is the whole game, the only thing you'll be missing is the second death animation of the final boss.

Oh yeah here is the download page:

DOWN LOAD

if anyone knows japanese can someone ascertain if its safe to distribute the game?

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
If you downloaded the game and if you check the folders, you can easily find the sprites for the characters. Saved in JPG or BMP format, so you dont have to play it through in order to see all animations.

Iam btw not sure, if thats the right category. Maybe you should have posted it under downloadable games ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
here is the problem, the author took out his downloads, and the only surviving thing is this video. The second death animation is difficult, but you'll have to kill the final boss right when shes jumping into the foreground, although the images will tell you more, the ingame animation is more gratuitous in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.