Grimey General Imports Index (2 Viewers)

Renegade

Potential Patron
I would like to formly request your abilities in creating two custom SWF imprts. From what I gather your one of the best at creating them. If you could would you create a custom SWF for a spiked collar and one for spiked bracelets?

Something like this i guess:

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/931691

I am not sure how you create your masterpices but if you need anything for it let me know.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Wow, I can finally post again. Let's reply quickly.

You had to make me look at that, Renegade? The [strike]collar[/strike] bracelets will require a Loader mod, which I still need to figure out how to do. Other than that, I probably could make something sometime.

Torrid, head on over to the Dragon Age thread with your references. I thought it was odd nobody bothered requesting Hawke yet, of all characters.

Renegade

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
Wow, I can finally post again. Let's reply quickly.

You had to make me look at that, Renegade? The collar will require a Loader mod, which I still need to figure out how to do. Other than that, I probably could make something sometime.

sorry, but I really liked that collar ;D and thanks, looking forward to seeing the braclets when u get to them.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Figures the site goes down for a couple of hours right when I want to update with some imports.

Updated with peorth and Skuld from Ah! My Goddess.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Updated with a spiked collar as per Renegade's request. I used a completely different reference though. I hope you won't mind.

Renegade

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
Updated with a spiked collar as per Renegade's request. I used a completely different reference though. I hope you won't mind.

Nah, I don't mind it looks awesome. I am just glad it was able to be done. Should make good use for some characters. Thanks again Rajas ;D

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Updated with:

Lind from Ah! my Goddess.

Jeanne from Bayonetta.

Baiken from Guilty Gear.

-

Tyris Flare from Golden Axe.

-

Hild, loli version, from Ah! My Goddess.

-

Default Hawke from Dragon Age.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Great Stuff!
Can't wait for the SWF save feature to be added in! It'll make for a Lot of really great dynamic hair :]

Thanks for pointing me here!

RajasGrime

Content Creator
All SWF imports are back to normal. Therefore, updated with SWF imports of:

- Belldandy's earrings.
- Baiken's face tattoo/paint
- Tyris' face tattoo/paint
- Charles D'Artagnan's hat.

The hat has been fit to match the hair import exactly. Compatibility with any other hair import is not guaranteed.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Various SWF imports: face tattoos

Hey Grimey?
I've seen (and used) the Gardevoir mods, but they seem to be missing the Red 'through-the-chest' ridge that this Pokemon is known for. Is there a way to make that? After all, it doesn't bounce with the breasts, or move when she breathes, since it's fastened to her skeleton, and all.

I'll drop a couple of reference pics here. You've probably seen 'em, but just in case ;)

Attachments

• 643879 - Gardevoir Pokemon.jpg
    643879 - Gardevoir Pokemon.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 224
  • Gardevoir Skelekon.jpeg
    Gardevoir Skelekon.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 266

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Let me ask Godguy if it's technically possible to place objects in between breasts with the Loader.

pandatime

Potential Patron

Is it just me or are none of the mods working? The only one that works for me is the 'roflbanana' that came with loader 3.7.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Let me ask Godguy if it's technically possible to place objects in between breasts with the Loader.
Just noticed the Misato default character has a necklace that is between. It move more dynamically, but that's a built-in, I'm reasonable sure. That, and it's a Click-able Element as well.

Something to work from ;)

Glad to see some feedback on this! Thanks for the fast efforts! And on Labour Day Weekend, no less!

If this is do-able, it opens the door for a few other ideas, but I will keep them til after Gardevoir has been given back her Pschic Receptor ;)

RajasGrime

Content Creator

pandatime said:
Is it just me or are none of the mods working? The only one that works for me is the 'roflbanana' that came with loader 3.7.

I tested these to see if they loaded into the game correctly, the non-Loader way. They should all work. If you find specific cases of which don't, tell me which and I'll have a look at what might be wrong.
Xiombarg said:
Just noticed the Misato default character has a necklace that is between. It move more dynamically, but that's a built-in, I'm reasonable sure. That, and it's a Click-able Element as well.

Something to work from ;)

Glad to see some feedback on this! Thanks for the fast efforts! And on Labour Day Weekend, no less!

If this is do-able, it opens the door for a few other ideas, but I will keep them til after Gardevoir has been given back her Pschic Receptor ;)

So apparently it is possible as Godguy figured it out, but I still still haven't gotten into making Loader mods the newest way. I'll try to have a look soon.

mink2011

Potential Patron

;D snapping fingers, thumb up clapping etc....and a BIG thank you to you sir for yr imports !!! good artist !!! I do little you do more !!! have a cookie !!!!

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron

Man, your imports are great! You've done characters from a few of my favorite series too... Hehe. Oh, and thanks for picking up the Pani Poni Dash request. Can't wait to see those. Keep up the good work, Rajas! :)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD! Himeko & Akane

Cor blimey, it's an update. Added Himeko and Akane from Pani Poni Dash!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.