Failing Up's Imports [Update: Rikka, Ryou, Delthea, Hana] (1 Viewer)

Failing Up

Content Creator
Small request for you.

Would Edelgard be possible?
Edelgard is on my to do list but I haven't found a great reference yet. I have some questionable references for her, but I've always put her off because unlike other 3H characters she continues to get new fan art which means that a great reference image for her could show up at any time. But since you asked I'll see if I can work with I have and I'll release her hair as soon as I make it. I actually had what I thought was a good reference which I worked on for a long time before realizing it just wouldn't make a good hair.

HaremFactor69

Potential Patron
Heyo, it's me again after a while on your thread ehe.
Making it short and simple, if you don't mind- Could you make Gotland from KanColle?
Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Heyo, it's me again after a while on your thread ehe.
Making it short and simple, if you don't mind- Could you make Gotland from KanColle?
Thanks in advance and keep up the great work.
I'll look for possible reference images later. Given the composition of her hair and the number of available images that came up on the booru, I expect that it'll be possible to make a hair for her. I'll keep you informed.

HaremFactor69

Potential Patron
I'll look for possible reference images later. Given the composition of her hair and the number of available images that came up on the booru, I expect that it'll be possible to make a hair for her. I'll keep you informed.
Alright no problem mate, I'll just be around so just shoot up something. Take your time please and no need to rush in case your forget. :P

Hank East

Content Creator
Heya BTW, been meaning to ask this for a bit but just kinda forgot, but have you thought about doing adult Bernie? I got these alright side views from her supports with Linhardt, I think they might help though the bottom portion of her hair is still missing. Lemme know what you think!

StZEio7.png

qz2N5fV.png

Failing Up

Content Creator
Heya BTW, been meaning to ask this for a bit but just kinda forgot, but have you thought about doing adult Bernie? I got these alright side views from her supports with Linhardt, I think they might help though the bottom portion of her hair is still missing. Lemme know what you think!

StZEio7.png

qz2N5fV.png
Those are some great screenshots.
I actually have an in progress hair for time-skip Bernie using a 2d reference with the same problem. She's definitely on my list.
Her birthday was yesterday I believe, so there's a lot of Bernie fan art coming out at the moment and I'm hoping that a perfect reference image will come out.

I was using this as my base, but I might try tracing over your screenshot instead. Drawing the bottom part of her hair will be a pain though and I'm afraid it may end up looking awkward.

2a9ec8c46189409d87a4516fe9b29fb5.png

I'm going to leave her on the back burner for a while, but I'll keep you informed. Funnily I'm just finishing up work on a remake of pre-timeskip Bernie.

Thanks again. Those screenshots should really help.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Any progress on Edelgard?
I haven't found a reference image for long haired Edelgarde that I'm happy with yet. But I'm always looking at new Fire Emblem art for potential references.

If anyone finds what they believe to be a valid reference for Edelgarde or any Fire Emblem character please leave a comment.

Since I've been having trouble with Edelgarde, it might be a good idea to submit a general request in the request thread or asking another modder with experience drawing hairs from scratch.

Failing Up

Content Creator
General Update

Christmas is a rather busy time for me, so new requests will take longer to complete.
Weekly updates will continue as usual since I keep a large buffer of completed hairs for times like this.

The next batch will contain Shima Rin and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp, a remake of pre-timeskip Bernadetta and one or two girls from older FE games.

I've been learning basic SWF modding and making random backgrounds, so next year I'll likely start up a backgrounds and a loader imports thread.

A merry Christmas season to you all.

HaremFactor69

Potential Patron
General Update

Christmas is a rather busy time for me, so new requests will take longer to complete.
Weekly updates will continue as usual since I keep a large buffer of completed hairs for times like this.

The next batch will contain Shima Rin and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp, a remake of pre-timeskip Bernadetta and one or two girls from older FE games.

I've been learning basic SWF modding and making random backgrounds, so next year I'll likely start up a backgrounds and a loader imports thread.

A merry Christmas season to you all.
Ooh Yuru Camp, I'm looking forward to that.
Well Merry Christmas to you too mate, although it might be a bit different this year, hopefully you'll get a comfy break.
Take care of yourself mate, until next time.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Ooh Yuru Camp, I'm looking forward to that.
Well Merry Christmas to you too mate, although it might be a bit different this year, hopefully you'll get a comfy break.
Take care of yourself mate, until next time.
Rin is love. Rin is life.
Take care, mate.

Failing Up

Content Creator
I've accepted a request for Tashkent from Kancolle.
Here's a preview from my first test of the reference image.

screenshot0002.png

Titan

Potential Patron
Meant to ask this, but is post Timeskip Edelgard possible, too?

I haven't played Three Houses yet but outside of her crown, her hair doesn't look that difficult to make, but i could be wrong.

Failing Up

Content Creator
Meant to ask this, but is post Timeskip Edelgard possible, too?

I haven't played Three Houses yet but outside of her crown, her hair doesn't look that difficult to make, but i could be wrong.
I plan to make a timeskip Edelgarde hair eventually and it will be easy to make. I'm just focused on putting out a pre-timeskip version first because I believe that's the version people would prefer. I'll add it to the official to-do list and prioritize it as a request.

Failing Up

Content Creator
General Update

Shima Rin and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp are up. I may add more Yuru Camp girls later depending on reference availability.
Bernadetta remake is up and I'll update some of my earlier hairs for misc girls next.

The next batch will likely have some Touhou girls. Aya for sure.
Nino and Hana will probably be the next FE hairs unless I find the time to work on Edelgarde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.