Grimey General Imports Index (2 Viewers)

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD! Himeko & Akane

Could you pls make a SWF import for cat ears? Like you did for your "Headwear SWF imports"

Pics:

hopefully the pics are ok to make them.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD! Rei

I could, but the pics fail on all fronts as far as reference requirements are concerned.

Updated with Rei Tachibana.

TDream

Potential Patron

I totally forgot about side view pics..

OK after some research I found this:

does that pic count as a good ref pic/side view? I'm not really sure but if it does that's good because the cat ears pretty much resemble the pics above (I would like to see them in that color/style/look).

This one looks different but maybe it helps somehow:

Mak

Content Creator

The Azunyan hair import by ecchisenpai here might help with the cat ears. I think they've been attached to a Rukia hair import somewhere as well.

TDream

Potential Patron

Thx for the help^^

hopefully RajasGrime is going to make those cat ears as a SWF import so you can use them on other hairs especially on this one from al1enh0mIn1d
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=833.0;attach=10355;image
it has to fit. :)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD! Rebecca

Updated with Rebecca Miyamoto from glorious Pani Poni Dash!

That did the trick, Mak. Cheers. I've drawn the ears. I just need to convert them to SWF format, quite possibly tonight.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: SWF Nekomimi

Updated with nekomimi/cat ear headwear SWF import.

Now to take a very, very long break.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: SWF Nekomimi

your cat ear SWF import looks great thank you^^

Mak

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD! Rebecca

RajasGrime said:
That did the trick, Mak. Cheers. I've drawn the ears. I just need to convert them to SWF format, quite possibly tonight.

Glad I could help, your SWFs add a lot of flexibility without having to paste things into existing statics and creating more files. Besides, I couldn't really think of a better reference than an existing static.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD! Otome & Sayaka

Updated with Otome and Sayaka from Pani Poni Dash!

Anon, I'm going to need a third post for hair imports soon, if you pretty please?

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD!'s Otome & Sayaka, Kanon's Akiko

Due to lack of sobriety last night, I completely failed to read that the AKiko request was an SWF request so this update was kind of pointless. Akiko Minase from Kanon added nonetheless.

CatFish

Potential Patron

Your sheer amount of hairs and SWF's just makes you so awesome. =3

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

Heya, Grimey!

Just tried to add glasses to a saved version of Chizuru Honsho from Bleach (namely, the red ones, even if they're not exactly what she wears...) but none of the glasses SWFs will work on import into a Vanilla player! The freckles work, and earrings, but no glasses or nose rings/piercings.

Is this just a compatibility thing, or maybe the new version 'breaks' them?

I'm kinda hoping for Chizuru Honsho's red half-frame glasses to be added sometime. Seems like a fairly popular style in Anime lately, too.

Great work otherwise!

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers CatFish, I hope you enjoy them.

Xiombarg, they work for me in the latest Flash and SDT versions. If any other piece of software can't import them, I can't really help it. I just work with the modding files Kona provided.

For Chizuru's glasses, explicity request them with some reference to go with. I've decided I'm going to be very bad at hints.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Xiombarg, they work for me in the latest Flash and SDT versions. If any other piece of software can't import them, I can't really help it. I just work with the modding files Kona provided.

For Chizuru's glasses, explicitly request them with some reference to go with. I've decided I'm going to be very bad at hints.

In the Revisions Request thread, I did pop a ref pic in there: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1367.0
I can dig up other ref pics, but the gist of it is there. Maybe a variation of Shizuka Nekonome's glasses from Grimey's thread, with the top reduced to a simple line?

Haven't been able to get that one to work in Vanilla, tho. Maybe on the wrong layer?

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron

Great job on the PPD! hairs. Thanks! Those were the main 6 I wanted so that makes my request complete.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers Fuzzy and enjoy.

Xiombarg said:
In the Revisions Request thread, I did pop a ref pic in there: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1367.0
I can dig up other ref pics, but the gist of it is there. Maybe a variation of Shizuka Nekonome's glasses from Grimey's thread, with the top reduced to a simple line?

Haven't been able to get that one to work in Vanilla, tho. Maybe on the wrong layer?

An easy enough edit, will have a look.

Does the import appear at all? If it doesn't, I doubt it's a simple layering issue.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

An easy enough edit, will have a look.

Does the import appear at all? If it doesn't, I doubt it's a simple layering issue.

Sadly, I don't see any evidence of it at all, so might be something else. The reason I think it might just be a layer issue, is the glasses themselves are wholly on the face, and don't peek over the nose, so it's possible that they are behind, instead of in front of the face.

I know Kona was tinkering with a few of the layers because of arm issues and such, so it might be related...

That's what I was thinking, at any rate.

Here's hoping it's something easy ;)

RajasGrime

Content Creator

What of the Koyomi or Ririko imports? Those aren't wholly on the face and should be visible behind the girl's head. Remove his arm to be sure. If they're still not visible, I suspect Vanilla not being able to handle eyewear mods.

I'm not that tech savvy though. If it works in Adobe's Flash player, I'm happy.

Facial piercings and earrings are essentially the same type of mod using the same layer, why one works and the other not, is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.