Grimey General Imports Index (2 Viewers)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
With the all new mirrored mode, I've marked a few imports. These were drawn mirrored, so you can be sure you're looking at them from the right side. If you care for that sort of matter, that is.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Internal server error frustration rising again...

Updating with Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? charavters, in this case Seraphim.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
WKC is a good title.

I picked up the sequel. Mine came with a remastered version of the first game on the same disc, and both games flow over into eachother pretty seamlessly.

If you're into JRPG games, you don't really have an excuse to not get this game.
Has a bit of a Monster Hunter feel to it, IMO. Which is nice, since that game was fun too ^^

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
In that case, you might wanna let WKC slide.

It's got a pretty heavy JRPG vibe to it. Kinda like Final Fantasy games tend to have. Only this time, it's combined with Monster Hunter.

Kir

Content Creator
RajasGrime said:
Updated with hair import #150, Youjou Bashoku from Ikkitousen. Such a special character for such a special milestone.

New imports look fantastic and congrats on reaching 150th import =)

vftyr

Potential Patron
Hi RajasGrime

I would like to know if you could be so kind to check my request:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=961.0

I'm hoping that you find these girls interesting enough to make an import of them, if you do find them interesting please tell me if the photos that a provided are good enough or if I should look for better ones.

Thnak you for your time,
Have a great day,
Regards

Renegade

Potential Patron
Hey RajasGrime, don't now if u know any of the work by Nitrotitan but i was wondering if u would be interested in doing some hairs?

If not I totally understand, your a very busy artist.

Mineur

Content Creator
Hi again Rajasgrime^^ was wondering if you could make a glasses import someday when you got some time over :)

What I had in mind was a type of "nerd" glasses that would fit in perfectly for 3 absentminded girls I have planned

Here is how I meant it could look like: [attachthumb=1][attachthumb=2][attachthumb=3][attachthumb=4]

Attachments

• 300px-Shiho2.png
    300px-Shiho2.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 116
  • shiho-naruto.jpg
    shiho-naruto.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 104
  • saori.jpg
    saori.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 111
  • mazui_ore_no_imouto_-_02v2_8530f9db-mkv_snapshot_10-16_2010-10-19_20-46-14.jpg
    mazui_ore_no_imouto_-_02v2_8530f9db-mkv_snapshot_10-16_2010-10-19_20-46-14.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 105

RajasGrime

Content Creator
I do love me some Saori, however I doubt wether this sort of glasses really works. Firstly, you will see the glasses from the side, so the swirl you see in these glasses will be barely noticable in the game. Secondly, the point of these glasses is too hide the eyes completely, which can't be done in SDT with its sideview. You will never find a profile view of such girls in anime. Thoughts?

Renegade said:
Hey RajasGrime, don't now if u know any of the work by Nitrotitan but i was wondering if u would be interested in doing some hairs?

Possibly, in the far future. There are lots of other things higher up on my current list.

Mineur

Content Creator
Yeah that is very true, didnt think about it that much^^

and yeah lol even in a side view their eyes is still not shown [attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• f22_01.jpg
    f22_01.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 134

Tio Guy

Potential Patron
Oh wow. Y'know I didn't realise how many of the hairs I use were yours o.o

You're also the guy who fulfilled my elf ears request that I've only just noticed (that's what I get for not checking the forum) so major kudos and my thanks for that (although I admit I've been cheeky and asked for a slight revision in the thread if you're in the mood ;D although I'm not sure it'd be possible due to technical reasons).

You rule dude, keep up the awesome work.

....re-reading that it does kinda come across as me pointing out the revision request....I swear that wasn't the intention >.>

I look forward to seeing what else you produce dude.

Kir

Content Creator
Great work on Kore wa Zombie imports.

Hate to bother you with more requests. Can you make SWF import of this maid headdress when you have time? I think this would would be a nice addition to your SWF import collection. Thanks

Here's the pic [attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• maid copy.png
    maid copy.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 222

Renegade

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
I do love me some Saori, however I doubt wether this sort of glasses really works. Firstly, you will see the glasses from the side, so the swirl you see in these glasses will be barely noticable in the game. Secondly, the point of these glasses is too hide the eyes completely, which can't be done in SDT with its sideview. You will never find a profile view of such girls in anime. Thoughts?

Renegade said:

Possibly, in the far future. There are lots of other things higher up on my current list.

Thank you, just thought I'd ask. Love ur work by the way ;D.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Tio Guy said:
Oh wow. Y'know I didn't realise how many of the hairs I use were yours o.o

You're also the guy who fulfilled my elf ears request that I've only just noticed (that's what I get for not checking the forum) so major kudos and my thanks for that (although I admit I've been cheeky and asked for a slight revision in the thread if you're in the mood ;D although I'm not sure it'd be possible due to technical reasons).

You rule dude, keep up the awesome work.

....re-reading that it does kinda come across as me pointing out the revision request....I swear that wasn't the intention >.>

I look forward to seeing what else you produce dude.
Glad to have a(n unaware) fan. Don't worry, people only approach me when they need me for something. Such is the life of an artist. Your request can't be done though. Both elements of hair you describe are on the same layer, unfortunately.

Kir said:
Great work on Kore wa Zombie imports.

Hate to bother you with more requests. Can you make SWF import of this maid headdress when you have time? I think this would would be a nice addition to your SWF import collection. Thanks

Here's the pic
Can do. I'll redraw this and transform it into an SWF mod sometime next week.

I've added the facial tattoo from the Merrill import as a separate SWF import, for your custom Dalish elf creations. Third post, at the bottom.

Tio Guy

Potential Patron
I just replyied in that request thread...it occurs to me that's stupid as I'll have the same conversation twice...Regardless;

Would it be possible to remake the Jill hair, seperating the dynamic sections onto seperate layers to accomidate your elf ears sandwiched between them?

I'm not asking you to do it, you've done more than enough, more a technical curiosity that I'll probably put out as a general reqest if it can be done as I have very little talent for that kind of thing myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.