Grimey General Imports Index (2 Viewers)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: PPD!'s Otome & Sayaka, Kanon's Akiko

RajasGrime said:
What of the Koyomi or Ririko imports? Those aren't wholly on the face and should be visible behind the girl's head. Remove his arm to be sure. If they're still not visible, I suspect Vanilla not being able to handle eyewear mods.

I'm not that tech savvy though. If it works in Adobe's Flash player, I'm happy.

Facial piercings and earrings are essentially the same type of mod using the same layer, why one works and the other not, is beyond me.
All of your swf mods work for me, I just tested them.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

Sadly, none of the Glasses mods work for me.

Mods that work:
Bunny Ears (all)
Freckles
Earrings
The assorted Dynamic Hairs I've tested
Henrietta's Crown
The Hat assortment
The two Scars

Non-functional Mods:
Glasses
Piercings
Elf-ears
Wings
Tails
Demon Horns
Pasties
Nipples
The Spiked Collar

The rest I haven't tested, but these I have.
It's the Vanilla SDT, and I tested on SD Chan, so no 'Weirdness'

Here's hoping I don't Have to use the Loader for everything. I still haven't installed it yet... I'm hoping stuff will work without such an enhancement first.

Here's hoping ;)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Xiombarg said:
Sadly, none of the Glasses mods work for me.

Mods that work:
Bunny Ears (all)
Freckles
Earrings
The assorted Dynamic Hairs I've tested
Henrietta's Crown
The Hat assortment
The two Scars

Non-functional Mods:
Glasses
Piercings
Elf-ears
Wings
Tails
Demon Horns
Pasties
Nipples
The Spiked Collar

The rest I haven't tested, but these I have.
It's the Vanilla SDT, and I tested on SD Chan, so no 'Weirdness'

Here's hoping I don't Have to use the Loader for everything. I still haven't installed it yet... I'm hoping stuff will work without such an enhancement first.

Here's hoping ;)
I'm going to be honest, it must be something with your computer, because I'm not having these problems and the girl doesn't stay dead for me either like it happens to you.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Pasties and nipples are Loader mods and I have no dynamic hair mods, not sure where you got that they are mine.

Anyway, probably what Anon said above.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

RajasGrime said:
Pasties and nipples are Loader mods and I have no dynamic hair mods, not sure where you got that they are mine.

Anyway, probably what Anon said above.
Ah, yes, I didn't even read his post. Everything he said is for the Loader. There are glasses, futa, horns, tails and such for the Vanilla SDT, but it's very likely they aren't working because he's using the wrong ones.

I really wish there were a more definitive way to differentiate Official Mods and Loader Mods... but the best I can tell you is to open the mod by itself with flash, and if you see the SDT MODDING or some shit that looks official, then it should work with Vanilla SDT, otherwise either your mod is corrupt or it's made for the loader.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Chizuru Honsho glasses

Pardon the delay, I was busy doing nothing. Updated with Chizuru Honsho's glasses.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Pardon the delay, I was busy doing nothing. Updated with Chizuru Honsho's glasses.
Well, Hot Diggity Dog!

Timely upload, and (Drumroll) they even WORK for Me!

[Meposian Dance of Joy]

Well Done, Sir!

As an aside, they also count as Tabitha's Glasses from Zero no Tsukaima ;)
Just in case there's a Glasses-free version of that particular character, anyone can simply grab these glasses, and they will work for her too!

Cudos! (Applauds)

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I take it they are approved. Enjoy, but you probably already did.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

It's the default Misato preset with high brightness, zero saturation and high contrast.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: To LOVE-ru's Lala & Riko

Updated with Lala and Riko from To LOVE-ru.

30johner

Potential Patron

Could you do a deviluke tail? Now that we have all three of the girls it would be nice to have the tail to go with them. It's basically the devil tail we already have but with a heart shaped tip.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I could, but it won't stick to the body properly with the official modding way. It could be done properly with a Loader mod however, in that case you may want to contact someone genius like Faceless.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Ryouko, Saki Tenjouin, Reina & Christiane

Updated with Ryouko and Saki from To LOVE-ru, Reina from Queen's Blade and Christiane from Maji de Etcetera.

Nigida

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Ryouko, Saki Tenjouin, Reina & Christiane

Thank you for Reina. =)

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers mate. I've uploaded an SWF with a heart shaped demon tail and reuploaded a slight edit of Lala's template to fix the somewhat awkward layering.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Kirie Kojima, Ageha Kuki, Shinra Kuonji

Next update: Kirie Kojima from Girls Bravo! and Ageha Kuki and Shinra Kuonji from that other anime with the long title.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Grimey General Imports Index - Update: Kirie Kojima, Ageha Kuki, Shinra Kuonji

RajasGrime said:
Next update: Kirie Kojima from Girls Bravo! and Ageha Kuki and Shinra Kuonji from that other anime with the long title.

Awesome! Thank you very much!!

HPLoveshaft

Potential Patron

Absolutely amazing, one quick caveat:

The character code for Merrill is the same one as Morrigan. Please update Merrill with the correct code.

Thank you very much!

RajasGrime

Content Creator

And fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.