God Eater Resurrection Adult Mod (1 Viewer)

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Hi, love your mod and I managed to run it without the new provided save folder:smile:. I guess you just mixed up the files because as I did it as mentioned in the notes I got a save file called "adrian":confused:. As I chose the other file to replace I got sybil and the mod worked:cool:. Although I don't like the progress in the save game, so I decided to not use the mod until I actually get the smash bikini. I'm frantically looking forward to it.:wink:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Hi, love your mod and I managed to run it without the new provided save folder:smile:. I guess you just mixed up the files because as I did it as mentioned in the notes I got a save file called "adrian":confused:. As I chose the other file to replace I got sybil and the mod worked:cool:. Although I don't like the progress in the save game, so I decided to not use the mod until I actually get the smash bikini. I'm frantically looking forward to it.:wink:
keep in mind that you can import the save data to a new game if you want to start from the beginning with just the clothing and some progress locked weapons you can sell

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, I know and I did it:wink:. Didn't persuaded me to commence though.:frown: I just want a fresh, clean start and I LOVE the game, also without your great mod.:cool:

Gushwin

Potential Patron
okay i got it but it is not nude what did i do wrong it is a red bikini with white flower on it so please help

Last edited:

fabiopf

Potential Patron
Hi, your suggestion works, I did a second save and replace with your save and now it works!

Thanks again. Sorry if I bother too much. Awesome mod btw
how i can install the mod? using uMod... how i can find this? any tutorial to guide this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.