God Eater Resurrection Adult Mod (2 Viewers)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
GOD EATER RESURRECTION on Steam This is a monster hunter like game lotsa content yadda yadda. I got 2 packages for you. One has pink nipples the other has brown ones.
This is a mod for the "Smash Bikini." It won't work if you are wearing any other top.
THIS USES UMOD. Texture quality is low but it's an old game. What do you expect.
20171226160442_1.jpg
20171226160355_1.jpg
20171226160413_1.jpg
20171226154040_1.jpg
20171226154116_1.jpg
20171226154102_1.jpg

This package contains the following
- .dds files to be added in Umod. (this was made in r51)
- Save files because the Smash Bikini is a late game unlock (Read the Instructions)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAVE FILE
If you want to start a new game with this mod you can...
-put the two folders where your save files go (should be some where around C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\66715260\460870\remote\GE10db0505531180001000)
-Load up the game and select "Import save data"
-Select the one named "Sybil"
-Choose to start a new game with that file
-Equip your Smash Bikini
-Sell any of your new character's stuff you don't want to have

Q and A
Q. Can you do this mod for God Eater 2 Rage Burst too?
A. Nope. The bikini is in that game too but the model underneath it has holes where the nipples go.

Q. Can you make a full nude mod?
A. Not as far as I can tell. None of the bottoms I have seen are workable.

Q. Can you nude mod any of the other characters?
A. Nope! None of their outfits are workable.
Except technically Shio's maybe I could get to her later.

Q. Whats this other file?
A. A free bonus skimpified costume. (also doesn't work in GE2)

Q. Can I change my code name from Sybil?
A. Maybe with cheat engine, but I don't know how to myself.

EDIT: Please use the saves in the download named "460870" the ones in the original download are wrong. And make sure that you have a second save file before you put the folder in your directory.

Attachments

Topless GER light.7z
1.8 MB · Views: 1,521

Topless GER dark.7z
1.8 MB · Views: 801

460870.7z
1.7 MB · Views: 1,005

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
So I guess some of the characters in this game have like, nude models for shower scenes?
maxresdefault.jpg

I unpacked the one pac file for this game and it spit out so much stuff that i decided it wasn't worth my time.

I don't suppose anyone is familiar with god eater's file formats? Model swaps could be possible.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I'll probably wait for GE3. I'm pretty much stuck as far as the games we have now.

I cant do anything without mesh editing and repacking and I don't know how to do either of those things.

I did learn that Tsubaki is wearing a swimsuit in the shower scene though, lol.

Aysar

Potential Patron
ah yes i understand and i thought that the developer will cover every hope to create a nude mod xD

and if i may ask what are you the games you are working on if there is any

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Still looking for breakthroughs in Guilty Gear. I'm looking for someone to help me insert sprites into BlazBlue as well.

I want to make a topless mod for Iconoclasts but I need a way to open and re-pack the archive, and I want to nude mod Toukiden 2 but that game is also a dead end at this point.

Aysar

Potential Patron
guilty gear hm you could try modding some of the earlier releases and as for blazblue i know its the same developer of guilty gear

and the other two games never heard of them

i wish i can help you with these things but i barely can draw without making a mess

i even tried to create a nude mod for dreamfall the longest journey it worked but looked like crap lol

Immasheppard

Potential Patron
GOD EATER RESURRECTION on Steam This is a monster hunter like game lotsa content yadda yadda. I got 2 packages for you. One has pink nipples the other has brown ones.
This is a mod for the "Smash Bikini." It won't work if you are wearing any other top.
THIS USES UMOD. Texture quality is low but it's an old game. What do you expect.

This package contains the following
- .dds files to be added in Umod. (this was made in r51)
- Save files because the Smash Bikini is a late game unlock (Read the Instructions)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAVE FILE
If you want to start a new game with this mod you can...
-put the two folders where your save files go (should be some where around C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\66715260\460870\remote\GE10db0505531180001000)
-Load up the game and select "Import save data"
-Select the one named "Sybil"
-Choose to start a new game with that file
-Equip your Smash Bikini
-Sell any of your new character's stuff you don't want to have

Q and A
Q. Can you do this mod for God Eater 2 Rage Burst too?
A. Nope. The bikini is in that game too but the model underneath it has holes where the nipples go.

Q. Can you make a full nude mod?
A. Not as far as I can tell. None of the bottoms I have seen are workable.

Q. Can you nude mod any of the other characters?
A. Nope! None of their outfits are workable.
Except technically Shio's maybe I could get to her later.

Q. Whats this other file?
A. A free bonus skimpified costume. (also doesn't work in GE2)

Q. Can I change my code name from Sybil?
A. Maybe with cheat engine, but I don't know how to myself.
Hi, I have downloaded the file but the save data show up as Adrian save file with only at story 2. Please help. I did as instructed but no Sybil name save file to be found when I loaded the game. Thanks in advance

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Hi, I have downloaded the file but the save data show up as Adrian save file with only at story 2. Please help. I did as instructed but no Sybil name save file to be found when I loaded the game. Thanks in advance
Thank you for telling me. I posted all of my saves in a folder and updated the OP with them. Please replace your folder with the downloadable one I have provided.

Immasheppard

Potential Patron
Thank you for telling me. I posted all of my saves in a folder and updated the OP with them. Please replace your folder with the downloadable one I have provided.

Hello, sorry to be a bother again but I downloaded to newer file and it still showed up as Adrian save file. What did I do wrong here?

Attachments

• 20180319060257_1.jpg
    20180319060257_1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 416
  • 20180319060302_1.jpg
    20180319060302_1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 443

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Untitled.png
this is what it should look like in your directory

can you please post a picture of your directory if the issue persists?

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Hmm. Its possible that you need to create a second save manually and then overwrite the folders, but otherwise I'm out of ideas. The game seems to store save files in two places as I can't delete my saves to check what files are what.

I will ask someone on steam soon.

Immasheppard

Potential Patron
Hmm. Its possible that you need to create a second save manually and then overwrite the folders, but otherwise I'm out of ideas. The game seems to store save files in two places as I can't delete my saves to check what files are what.

I will ask someone on steam soon.

Hi, your suggestion works, I did a second save and replace with your save and now it works!

Thanks again. Sorry if I bother too much. Awesome mod btw

Attachments

• 20180319211730_1.jpg
    20180319211730_1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,921

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.