Genshin Impact Tame Costume Mods (1 Viewer)

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Starting mainly is for now for a Collei pantsu edit I made but may add other mods here later. The mod It's self actually a bit broken and has a crude texture but it should be fine for general use, mainly wanted to post it as a sort of example mod.

Note to use you need Genshin Model Importer to use this kind of mod, while it notes that you can be banned for using mods its relatively safe to use mods with official servers using it since GIMI doesn't actually edit game files so it isn't detected. To maximize enjoyment this mod on Game Banana is recommended since it removes the transparency filter.
ColleiPantsu2a.png
ColleiPantsu2b.png

Also recommend Checking out this post if you want further information on modding the game. Though admittedly the post itself does not have much useful information by itself.

Attachments

ColleiPantsuMod.zip
6.5 MB · Views: 104

Last edited:

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
I apologize for lack of an update, I honestly lost interest in modding this game. However for those interested check the licks provided as the modding scene for this game is quite healthy on other sites and even has a sizable discord deticated towards it. If you make your own mods feel free to post them in this thread and I will put a copy of the link in the original post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.