Gamer Girls (1 Viewer)

Aelvir

Potential Patron
Dante said:
screenshot0001.png

THE GOOD NEWS: I can make the controller in her hands look pretty sweet. Hell I even got her pushing buttons, like she's controlling the guy in a "game" 8)

THE BAD NEWS: For some odd reason, the left forearm will NOT disappear, and setting it to behind her back gives her a third arm. This one may end up having to go Loader :-\

So is this done, or in progress?

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
I'm assuming it is in the Loader posts, I don't know. I suck at the loaders, so I don't try. But if you have better luck I'm sure this is on the list. Dante is very good... 8) very... good LOL

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Dante retired years ago. He never published this mod so someone else will have to make it.
Wow, it's been years ago already? It feels like it was only about a year ago when I read his retirement announcement.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
screenshot0001.png

THE GOOD NEWS: I can make the controller in her hands look pretty sweet. Hell I even got her pushing buttons, like she's controlling the guy in a "game" 8)

THE BAD NEWS: For some odd reason, the left forearm will NOT disappear, and setting it to behind her back gives her a third arm. This one may end up having to go Loader :-\
Hello Dante. I'm a fan of your mods, and I wanted to ask you if you could post that video game controller mod you said you were making about four years ago. I honestly don't mind the girl having a "third arm" as you mentioned, and it would pair very well with this gamer girl dialogue I created. I also have the loader (version 5.45d) if you're wondering.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Hello Dante. I'm a fan of your mods, and I wanted to ask you if you could post that video game controller mod you said you were making about four years ago. I honestly don't mind the girl having a "third arm" as you mentioned, and it would pair very well with this gamer girl dialogue I created. I also have the loader (version 5.45d) if you're wondering.
Dante retired from the community quite some time ago, so it's doubtful he's going to do this.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Lol, unfortunately I never got this one working properly. Also I had a full system crash as well as an external hard drive crash (as in off a shelf thanks to my god damn dog getting tangled in the cords) and lost everything. It may be in the Flash archive I posted when I left. I left a bunch of W.I.P. mods in there, and chances are someone could pull it out and finish it easily with a bit of code to remove the 3rd arm. Don't get your hopes up as I'm not 100% that its even in there.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Lol, unfortunately I never got this one working properly. Also I had a full system crash as well as an external hard drive crash (as in off a shelf thanks to my god damn dog getting tangled in the cords) and lost everything. It may be in the Flash archive I posted when I left. I left a bunch of W.I.P. mods in there, and chances are someone could pull it out and finish it easily with a bit of code to remove the 3rd arm. Don't get your hopes up as I'm not 100% that its even in there.
Thanks for the reply. I'll go check and if it's not there, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.