Gamer Girls (1 Viewer)

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Is it just me or are there more gamer girls than I can shake my stick at, and to be honest we could work this. I know you guys don't like a lot of request at once, but this is all related. A headset... biches love to talk shit. Either a turtle beach, earpiece, or even a certain brands headsets. I'm a Xbox kid but I know the Playstation and Wii fans are there too. So outfits for each system would be awesome like either a bikini, shirt or underwear, or booth girl outfits. I don't know of any bikini or many clothes but a system logo should make anyone happy to see it on whatever. I doubt putting a controller in her hand is possible , but if it is I would love to hear it. I have some pictures so I want to see what you think???

Would you Deepthroat a "Gamer Girl"???

Headsets
Turtle Beach
Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-X12-Wired-Headset2.jpg
Xbox
Microsoft_Xbox_360_Live_Wireless_Headset.jpg
Playstation
2316149-6227350418-original
Wii
61I1EWooxBL._SL1500_.jpg

System logos
Xbox
Xbox logo
logo-xbox.jpg
Xbox 360 logo
X-Box-360-Logo.png
Xbox one
xbox-one-logo-wallpaper.jpg
Playstation
Playstation 1
playstation-logo.jpg
Playstation 2
playstation-2-logops2-logo---ps-2-logo----1080living-ps2-crushes-wii-ps3-and-xbox-wanhnsjm.gif
Playstation 3
PS3-Logo1.png
Playstation 4
ps4-new-playstation-logo-contact-sheet_2.jpg
Nintendo
Wii
Wii_logo.png
Wii U
20130505132736!Wii_U_Logo.svg

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Guess no one wants a gamer girl...

Nintendo Power
misty_gates_30_007.jpg

Playstation
2.jpg

Xbox
39.jpg

Pc
Gamer_Girl_FTW_by_jakeskajira.jpg

WOW
13246761364420212673.jpg

3DickS
tumblr_mxovyc9inn1sn0ybqo1_500.jpg

Maybe these will help show a what I'm talking about

Bluey5

Potential Patron
"Gamer girls" is nothing to be honest.

I bet most of those girls was just posing in front of a game lol.

But having a headset or a controller in hand would be awesome.

To me, the gender is equal. Why does no one say "gamer guys"? Gamer girls is nothing special...just a girl that plays games.

Guys just praise a girl that plays games because generally what girls do gets in the way of doing something like playing video games >.>

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey said:
"Gamer girls" is nothing to be honest.
I bet most of those girls was just posing in front of a game lol.
But having a headset or a controller in hand would be awesome.
To me, the gender is equal. Why does no one say "gamer guys"? Gamer girls is nothing special...just a girl that plays games.
Guys just praise a girl that plays games because generally what girls do gets in the way of doing something like playing video games >.>

Agreed. Most of these girls really are just posing with a prop in their minds. Granted, not to say there aren't girls out there that are just as hardcore as the guys if not more. That PlayStation Gamer Girl has the look, "I have no idea what I'm doing so here are my twat and tits!" (Not that I'm complaining) The WOW girl is like "Seriously your dork? You rather take a picture of this instead of doing something about it?" Guys playing video games... no one cares. Girls with BOOBS playing video games, even loses their minds! Sex sells, boobs make every thing better (insert man-boob pix to counter point here). On that note, does has anyone seen the gamer girl pic that has the girl playing Zelda (cartridge in SNES) with Mario kart displaying on the screen in front showing her in 8th place? Think the controller was unplugged too. This is from the SNES days.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
Agreed. Most of these girls really are just posing with a prop in their minds. Granted, not to say there aren't girls out there that are just as hardcore as the guys if not more. That PlayStation Gamer Girl has the look, "I have no idea what I'm doing so here are my twat and tits!" (Not that I'm complaining) The WOW girl is like "Seriously your dork? You rather take a picture of this instead of doing something about it?" Guys playing video games... no one cares. Girls with BOOBS playing video games, even loses their minds! Sex sells, boobs make every thing better (insert man-boob pix to counter point here). On that note, does has anyone seen the gamer girl pic that has the girl playing Zelda (cartridge in SNES) with Mario kart displaying on the screen in front showing her in 8th place? Think the controller was unplugged too. This is from the SNES days.

LOL fail....Mario Kart on screen....*facepalm*

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Oh trust me, I know this the same as you.
FSRhN.jpg
But I'd be a liar if I never wanted to DT one and make a good script about it. But I guess that's half of why I want one done... Give it nerdy to em. I mentioned all of them to get someone interested but for me, I want a xbox girl so I can enjoy that. But the only game they should know is how to flip my samich in the skillet. 8)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
The concept is sound. I'm with you on that, but this would more likely be a fantasy girl then a real girl, you understand? I love the nerdy, librarian look myself with a girl. I hope someone makes your request. The hair import that is.

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
Ah P made some headphones, you can find them under the Super Sonico spoiler as SonicoHeadphones.swf: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3435.0​

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
LMAO, yeah... deffintly head... set. I did find the headset in his list, Thanks for the tip Peter Lankton. I saw where he said it would cause issues with some hairs so I need to give it a try. But yeah Dante, I'll never have a chance at any of those girls so it's a big fantasy of mine. Maybe I can get some kinda of satisfaction from saving a noob princess in Black ops... and DT seems like a winner to me. But I'm grateful for anything to make it happen.

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Hey Dante, you do a lot of the creation around here so I'll ask you. Is there a way to get a controller in her hand WITHOUT a loader, just a SWF file by any chance. I'm not asking you to make it unless you can and have time, but if it's a no I can always just squint at the screen and pretend.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
screenshot0001.png

THE GOOD NEWS: I can make the controller in her hands look pretty sweet. Hell I even got her pushing buttons, like she's controlling the guy in a "game" 8)

THE BAD NEWS: For some odd reason, the left forearm will NOT disappear, and setting it to behind her back gives her a third arm. This one may end up having to go Loader :-\

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
I'm not worried about her pushing buttons, but that's pretty fucking sweet Dante! I'd give her a high score LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.